The Den - Cover

The Den

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man stuck in retirement reflects on his life and women in it.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Shirley Ann Bowman, is a thirty-five years old receptionist at the offices of Doctors Benjamin L. Chapin and Harold C. Finester. Kitty, is a lab tech in the same office. They work Monday through Friday with a half- day off on Wednesdays. Shirley Ann is an attractive woman with a shapely body. Occasionally she has more to drink than is good for her. Kitty always has more than is good for her.

When Shirley Ann was twenty, she and her fiancée were in an automobile accident that killed him and sent her to the hospital for six months. It was another year and a half before Shirley Ann had completed her physical recovery. However, she has not been as successful with her mental recovery. Aside from grieving for the dead love of her life, she considers herself damaged goods because she can’t bear children, and has experienced an unwanted but uncontrollable increase in her libido. She runs off any serious suitors, of which there have been many, only engaging in short term relationships, with those who are looking for nothing more than a roll in the hay. Over the years she has had relationships with a few graduate students and associate professors she met in beer joints, but no one younger. Generally, she goes in for working class men. If asked, a psychiatrist would say it was because they present no threat to her refusal to form lasting relationships.

Shirley Ann, adopted the casual use of rough language for its shock value in keeping men at arm’s length. Her feeling was that no one with long term ambitions would put up with it.

With part of the money she received from the accident settlement, Shirley Ann bought a small two bedroom house on Caldwell Street in Chapel Hill. There were two bathrooms, one off Shirley Ann’s bedroom and the other in the hall, a good sized living room with a fireplace, which she used regardless of the weather, and a large eat-in kitchen. She bought the house from an associate professor who was taking a job at Stanford. He had fancied himself a gourmet cook and modernized the kitchen to fit his needs. There was an old distressed oak table that would seat ten which he left as part of the sale. Many of the features, such as the six burner double oven gas stove, were wasted on Shirley Ann. She did give the microwave a work out though.

Her folks lived a short distance away in the town of Carrboro which butted up against Chapel Hill. Shirley Ann lived alone, allowing friends to sack out in her guest room from time to time but not to camp out. She was jealous of her privacy.

The morning after her encounter with Doug, Shirley Ann observed Kitty moving about the lab on tenterhooks. “How you feeling Kitty?”

“Don’t ask? Did I make too big of an ass of myself yesterday?”

“No more than usual.”

“That bad huh?”

“Afraid so.”

“Damn. I’ve got to stop doing that. I think I got laid but I’m not sure. Do you know?”

“You told me on the way home that you did but then you said you threatened the guy.”

“I think it was a different guy I threatened. I have this vague recollection of a naked man running around. Some kind of pervert, or something.”

“Wouldn’t you like to remember getting fucked one of these times?”

“Yeah, I would. I just hope I enjoyed it at the time. I’ll see you at lunch; I’ve got to see to these blood samples.”

“See you then.”

Kitty Simpson was five ten and one seventy. She had big boobs, 44 DD, and big hair. She had beautiful long legs and a big butt. She was almost pretty with her blond hair and pale blue eyes but something about her face was just a little off. Maybe it was her mouth, which was on an angle, or her eyes were too close together, but something made the whole unattractive. Kitty didn’t get asked on a lot of dates, so she frequented bars and beer joints when she was horny, which was much of the time. As the reigning arm wrestling champ and with her reputation for knocking the crap out of guys when she got drunk it wasn’t easy for her to score companions no matter how horny she was or how drunk she got.


“Doctors Chapin and Finester’s office. Who’s calling please?”

“This is Doug Greene, may I speak to Shirley Ann Bowman please?”

“Hi shug. this is Shirley Ann. How’s your day?”

“Oh, hi Shirley Ann. My day’s good. How are you today?”

“Better than yesterday. I had too much to drink but I’m doing okay now. What can I do for you?” Shirley Ann asked, knowing what Doug wanted but making him work for it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.