The Den - Cover

The Den

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man stuck in retirement reflects on his life and women in it.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

1997 started off with a bang for Doug. Returning to his room after an afternoon class, he heard a female voice, as he got to his door. When he stepped inside there was Tom and an attractive older woman sitting on Tom’s bed kissing. They stopped and Tom removed his hand from the woman’s breast when they heard him enter. “Who’s he?” she asked with a tone of suspicion.

From her speech Doug could tell she had been drinking. “That’s Doug, my roommate.” And to Doug, “They had been having a few drinks and when they were going home their car stalled. Al and I stopped to give them a hand. Their car was in the street, we pushed it to the curb, and got it started. They gave us a ride here and came up to see our place.”

“They?”

“Yeah, Kitty is next door, this is Shirley Ann.”

Tom got up from his bed and stepping over beside Doug, in a low voice, said, “She’s ready. I’m going to take her into the empty room. Come down there in about fifteen minutes.” In a louder voice he said to Shirley Ann, “Come on and let me show you something you’re going to like,” and without a question she followed Tom down the hall.

Doug didn’t have to think too hard to understand what was going on. After ten minutes had passed, he debated with himself whether or not to go to the empty room. Doug had only had intercourse one time. In the back seat of his car with an older woman he met at a beer joint late one night last summer, before he came to Carolina. He took her home and they parked in the small fenced area behind her place. Doug went back to the bar several times but she was never there. She hadn’t been nearly as good looking as Shirley Ann.

Doug quietly opened the door and slipped quickly inside. He stood silently until his eyes adjusted to the dark. There were two single beds about twelve feet distant on intersecting walls with mattress covers but no bedding. The curtains were drawn back allowing the ambient moonlight to outline two coupling bodies on the bed across the room. Doug eased himself on to the second bed to the rutting sounds emanating from the couple’s bed. He could see that Shirley Ann was naked and her clothes piled on the floor beside the bed and Tom not taking the time to undress had his pants down around his ankles and he was deep between her legs. Doug could tell from his breathing that Tom had increased the rate of his pumping and then he could see it and then hear it as Tom let out a muffled cry.

“Oh damn, you’re done. But I’m not finished baby.”

“Helps on the way Shirley Ann,” Tom said.

As he passed Doug, Tom said, “She’s all yours.”

Doug had taken off his clothes in anticipation, and had gotten hard hearing the strange sounds that accompanied fucking.

“Come on baby,” Shirley Ann said holding out her arms to him, “Let me feel what you got,” she said, reaching for Doug’s dick. “Ooh Sugar this is a nice big cock and I like big cocks,” she slurred. Raising her hips Shirley Ann guided Doug easily into her. The skids having already been greased, so to speak, Doug went all the way in on his first stroke. “That feels so good Sugar, nice and long, and fat,” said Shirley Ann working her pussy hard against Doug’s thrusting and locked her legs around his ass pulling him as deep as he could go.

Doug had never experienced this kind of fucking. He didn’t know it was possible to last so long. His only other time had occurred after much kissing and touching, and he had been so hot that it wasn’t long after entering her pussy that he had cum. He had continued stroking in hopes that the woman wouldn’t notice he came so quickly.

Through her moaning and jerking Shirley Ann slurred, “Can you suck one of my tits sugar? Yeah that’s it. Don’t stop fucking me baby, just suck and fuck together. Oh baby that’s wonderful, do it hard baby ooooooh baby yes. Oooooooh I’m gonna cum baby fuck me faster. Now baby I’m cumming help me baby help me get there.”

The sensation of Shirley Ann’s tit in his mouth and her thrusting against him caused Doug to cum with Shirley Ann’s orgasm. Doug had never cum so strongly, and he felt it down to his toes as he pumped his sperm into Shirley Ann’s inviting pussy. Even though he had cum, in response to Shirley Ann’s begging for more, Doug kept a steady pumping as Shirley Ann purred with each stroke. “Baby you are so good. If you ever want some more pussy just let me know.”

When at last he withdrew, Doug didn’t immediately leave but lay next to Shirley Ann waiting for his breathing to normalize. He saw that she had full if not huge tits and a stomach which was loose but not fat. She had a full bush that covered most of her lower region and looked larger because her hips were spread to receive. “Would you get me some toilet paper sugar? You’re beginning to come out of me.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.