The Obedient Stepdaughter - Cover

The Obedient Stepdaughter

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yoko would soon be a schoolgirl no longer. She had learned many things in school. She learned to be obedient in school and dutiful to her family. There was time later to be independent, but now she saw the value of submission and surrender to tradition by bending to the need for close family ties and full surrender to the control of her teachers in school no matter how demanding they were of sharing her personal privacy and invading her territorial imperative with deep probes into her very core.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Size   Teacher/Student  

Yoko’s graduation was celebrated in the usual way and she tenderly placed her reddened bottom on the silk covered mat in the family room with a gentle relaxation that soothed her excited insides.

Her new boyfriend with the tight-riding motorbike loved the feel of the inside of her strong legs around his lower parts almost as much as her pussy enjoyed constantly rubbing on his rough jeans with bouncing success. Every time he picked her up after school, she knew that the journey would only be halfway completed when she would gush with feminine juices inside her protective brief designed for mature ladies with a problem with incontinence in their waning years. She had no such problem but merely wanted to hide her shame at wetting her pants in public with her boyfriend between her pretty legs.

Lately, her stepfather had been rutting with her mother on a regular basis and he was too tired to mount her with serious intent in the nocturnal hours. This elimination of nightly duty was a burden on her and she seriously considered finding another boyfriend with an inclination to use her body for more than just kissing and touching to satisfy his manly needs. It was fine with her if her boyfriend was a bit reluctant to consummate their union, but she saw the need to fine a substitute to give her what she needed in private or when the lights went down low.

The perfect solution was the married man next door.

He was a fine mannered gentleman with a traditional attitude of gentle treatment of all females. Mister Asagi would often carry her trash bag out to the disposal point bowing often to show his full respect of her feminine honor. It was quite a change from the men on the bus or the train that would grab her soft undefended flesh with naughty fingers without a single word and with the slyness of a fox stealing eggs. She felt so degraded by them but in retrospect she was happy to receive their nastiness because she was so young and inexperienced that her disrespected flesh was better suited to their insolence than the finely dressed office ladies or even the motherly housewives with their drooping cheeks. In a way, she felt like she was helping them avoid the embarrassment of poor treatment in a public place by taking the unwanted attentions away from the more venerable women.

Lately, she had been pestered by a fairly attractive married man with a constantly agitated huge erection that he liked to rub vigorously between her youthful ass cheeks in a way that made her blush with the sheer dismay of the extent of her guilty joy to be used in such a manner by a respectable older man. She felt shamed by her excitement each time he inserted his business between her legs and looked into her eyes with that hangdog look that pleaded with her to give him a satisfying ride. It was something that she was unable to resist and she often pictured in her mind that he would force her to her knees and make her take his exposed tool between her pleading lips like some silly girl picked up on the street for pleasure. He had gotten so casual in their encounters that she considered him a sort of “boyfriend” with special rights to take charge of her most private places. Deep down inside, she had formed an attachment for the older man assuming that his spouse was denying him the respect of a husband and might even refuse to open her knees for his contract owed favors. Then again, he might have a wife with some medical problem that prevented her from fulfilling her duty to him in nocturnal matters.

She accidently met Mister Asugi on the landing outside their apartment units and he invited her to see his new wall paintings done in the traditional style. She followed him like an obedient sheep and wondered if he was using the excuse as a ploy to pull down her undergarments and show her his manhood the old fashioned way from the rear.

His wife was in her bedroom and he explained that she often slept in the daytime because of her required medication. The woman was out like a light and the number of medications on the table attested to her poor health and need for a caretaker like a doting husband. It was so depressing that Yoko was tempted to immediately start sucking Mister Asugi’s obviously untended cock just to show him her depth of feeling about tending to his manly needs. They went into the kitchen and he made tea for her just like her mother.

She bent over the table to reach the sugar jar on the other side and Mister Asugi fitted his rampant cock into her gap like she was a magnet for his passion. She thanked him again and again for his ministrations and he soon got the message and pulled down her smiley face panties before quickly inserting his business into her soaking wet vaginal channel with the authority of a man with extensive sexual expertise.

It was the most exciting experience of young Miss Yoko’s life and she tried her best not to groan or moan too loudly and wake up Mrs. Asugi to spoil her chance at happiness. The married neighbor pounded her on the table top for what seemed like a very long time and eventually she succumbed to a beautiful orgasm that sent her flying over the rooftops of a distant mountain range like some fairy princess in a film.

Shortly after, Mister Asugi’s son and daughter returned home from school and they were unable to continue their sexual explorations without causing some degree of consternation on the young one’s minds.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.