The Obedient Stepdaughter - Cover

The Obedient Stepdaughter

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Yoko would soon be a schoolgirl no longer. She had learned many things in school. She learned to be obedient in school and dutiful to her family. There was time later to be independent, but now she saw the value of submission and surrender to tradition by bending to the need for close family ties and full surrender to the control of her teachers in school no matter how demanding they were of sharing her personal privacy and invading her territorial imperative with deep probes into her very core.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Size   Teacher/Student  

Yoko was a girl that seldom smiled.

Some would say it was because she was far too serious of a person.

Others felt it was her way of hiding her emotions behind a mask of no emotions.

In all honesty, Yoko would be the first to admit it was because her front tooth was chipped and she looked far too damaged to inspire happy thoughts in either friends or unknown strangers. She certainly didn’t want any of them to see her imperfections up close and personal in a way too hideous to contemplate for such a long period of time.

She was still in school that long hot summer and wore the silly uniform with the ultra-short skirt and the white, white panties that showed distressing dampness with sharp focus on her sinful thoughts or imagined physical need for masculine contact. Her legs were bare like all the other schoolgirls and she left her socks all tumbled down on her ankles in a shamefully disrespectful jumble in need of firm discipline to bring her properly in line. Secretly, Yoko was much in support of the use of the nasty little cane to punish student mistakes. Sometimes, she deliberately made errors to initiate her forced bending over the nearest empty desk for her correction. The thought of the other students ogling her bare bottom with her white panties down to her knees made her thickly haired slit tremble with anticipation even though the cane would be centered primarily on her sweetly curved cheeks of promise waiting for the first blow to fall on her guilty flesh.

Still, young Yoko was an obedient child and she obeyed her father and her mother in all matters beyond her understanding at such a young age. Her mother was both beautiful and a young widow with multiple suitors for her feminine favors. It was a situation that was certain to change with the speed of such romantic developments in modern times.

Her new step father was a sturdy fellow blessed with copious manly emissions to keep the new young widow full of belly and nocturnally content beyond her expectations of post widowhood existence. Young Yoko was witness to her joy and knew her strange new father was her cause for song and smiles. Her mother’s swollen family way was hard on Yoko’s new step father unaccustomed to the need for caution in bed visiting late at night when he needed the solace of a welcoming shelter for his lonely shaft. His need to wander with wonder and discreet deep explorations of the nubile passageways of female step daughters and assorted unattached cousins with closed eyes and unguarded gateways to paradise made the young girls giggle with heated breath laden with scheming anticipation under the shielding covers. Of course, the not-so-innocent females pretended sleep so heavy that even his eight inches of hardened resolve remained a secret between two souls united in single purpose of pleasure unsuspected by the other family members.

Yoko sensed the proximity of her cautious step father’s member slide slowly between her delicate feminine folds and she pressed her palm to her mouth to hold back her joyful gasp of sensitive pleasure as he drove deep inside her more-than- willing step-daughterly channels of tight welcome for her step-father’s righteous training of her unworthy female private parts. He ravaged her secret garden like a fox in a hen house. He touched her interior angles with his oversized member skillfully and with little thought to her comfort or personal dignity. She merely turned to a better angle to allow him swifter entry like a dutiful step daughter with her incapacitated mother burdened with a swollen belly and a need for sleep that prevented her from tending to her wifely duties in the customary manner. She became her mother substitute with closed eyes and silenced mouth sucking and draining her new step father with youthful enthusiasm and tingling tight folds of desire willing to give him the satisfaction he was entitled to in a home of compliant females.

Her step father’s arms were tightly wrapped around her waist and his inquisitive fingertips were searching for those places that he knew young girls wanted touched when the lights went out. She opened her legs wider trying her best not to disturb her younger sister Rosaria. The pleasantly plump honey-skinned girl was snoring lightly right in front of her but the still virginal girl could not see the contorted face of their step father driving his shaft deep into her sister Yoko’s pleasure pit. Suddenly, the lust-filled Yoko felt her mother’s new husband begin his depraved games with her rear door region pushing no less than two fingers into her crinkled rim, already drenched with the juices of heated copulation, with the skill of a veteran ass fucker. It was a special place she kept completely private and it bothered her that the oversexed older man was now focused on judging the tightness of her hidden core without her permission. In a way, it made her more excited than angry because he certainly knew what he was doing and she had no choice but to raise her ass up high to give him better access. Her breathing grew a bit ragged because of her dirty thoughts about taking it all the way up the ass like the slutty girls working on the second floor of the cheap bar on the corner. She knew that once she started doing such a dirty thing, she would be lost forever to the safety of being a “nice” girl and soon boys and men would be able to see her lust for such depravities lurking in her previously innocent eyes. In a way, she knew that would be the beginning of the end for her journey from innocent girl-child to fully grown woman with raw passions and desires of her own making.

Her shadowy step father pressed in closer on her backside and she felt his thing spread her cheeks apart with an ease she didn’t thing possible. Out of the corner of her eye Yoko could see her mother’s eyes were open and watching her facial expression as if knowing her new husband was giving her sweet young daughter a lesson in anal obedience. Yoko wanted to explain that she was just trying to be a good daughter but before she could utter a single word in defense of her depraved submission, the long thick cock slid home inside her rear channel like a familiar stranger making himself comfortable without being asked by his hostess. He bottomed out inside Yoko’s pretty rump causing her to shudder with that certain tingle of fully seated cock buried to the hilt up her innocent ass like a snake slithering under a rock looking for a nice nest to do his dirt business.

The buried snake of depraved desire tamed her sense of independence in regard to her rear door admittance and she settled into a contented folded over spoon of complicit acceptance taking her step father’s liquid offerings deep inside her thirsty gut like cream to sooth her need for stretched submission. She felt him stir and start to withdraw with infinite slowness like a night visit of scouts looking for a weakness in the enemy’s defenses. Despite her vow to pretend sleep, she whispered in a voice so low she was certain only he could hear,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.