Pulled Over
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

“Hey, Josh. I thought you were going to share. We want to fuck your big titted whore.”

“Patience, guys. You’ll all get a turn. Just not until I’m done fucking her first.”

Josh could feel those massive tits pressed firmly against his chest, feel their combined heartbeats as he hugged her body tightly against his.

“Josh, please. I’m your mother.”

With a firm grip on each of her butt cheeks, he slowly ground his hard cock into her pussy.

“Someone get some rope so we can tie this bitch up proper.”

Now, to remove these clothes...

“JOSHUA!”

Josh froze. It was like he had just been awakened from a dream. He paused, trying to get his bearings, then quickly he stepped back. Pulled away.

Looking now into his mom’s face, he could see that she was clearly shocked and scared. They were in the airport terminal. He looked around. Several people were staring. Most hadn’t even noticed.

‘Oh God, what did I do?’

He found himself looking down at his shoes, trying to separate reality and dream.

“Sorry, Mom.”

Lisa took a deep breath while adjusting her skirt and blouse, “Let’s just get your luggage so we can get out of here.”

Still embarrassed by what had happened at the airport, Josh pretended to sleep most of the way to his sister’s house. He knew these lucent daydreams were all part of his lack of sleep. The vivid dreams / nightmares of he and his mom had only gotten worse, and much more graphic.

When they finally arrived, he wasted no time finding the couch and this time, he didn’t have to pretend. He fell into a deep sleep.

When he woke, he found Bill home from work. Josh was never close to his sister’s husband. Truth be told, he barely knew him. She met him in college and after three months of dating, they got married. Seems his sister had gotten herself pregnant.

Josh couldn’t figure out why Bill seemed to stare until it hit him. Before him was another man whose wife he had slept with. Regardless of the circumstances, it was still awkward.

They both looked up when Lisa came in from the bedroom. She was now dressed in her robe, which was open as she was dabbing a cloth to her nipples. Josh figured she had just come from milking herself. Lisa managed to wrap the robe around her before tying it in the front.

“Katy’s finally asleep.”

She looked up at them both and smiled, “Dinner should be ready. You guys can help set the table.”

Lisa tried to make small talk, but it became clear soon enough neither guy was interested. And so, they ate in silence.

Josh helped his mom clean up as Bill went in to get Katy. After a few minutes, he came out and handed Katy to Lisa, “I changed her. Could you feed her?”

And with that, he disappeared into his bedroom for the night.

“Hey Katy. Looks who’s here. It’s your Uncle Josh.” Lisa looked to Josh, “Come say hi to your niece.”

Josh walked over and held Katy’s chubby little hand, “Hey Katy. How you doin’ today?” For the first time since he had gotten there, Josh looked at his mom and they both smiled.

Josh hadn’t been around a lot of babies but he did realize Katy’s chubby hands went well with her chubby body. Josh looked to his mom, “She’s a big girl.”

Lisa laughed, “Oh yeah.”

Josh stood next to his mom and they both made baby talk for several minutes.

“Here, sit down so you can hold her.”

Lisa soon had Katy cradled in Josh’s arm. He held her while his mom finishing cleaning up and prepared Katy some food.

Lisa put her in her highchair and put a bowl of cereal on the table between the baby and Josh, “Try to get her to eat this.”

It seemed simple enough, but Katy was having none of it. She wouldn’t even try a bite. Josh was starting to wonder what he was doing wrong. He hated to admit it, but he found himself mildly relieved when Katy wouldn’t take a bite for Lisa either.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.