Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

[Ben, Honey, please. No more. I just want to sleep. Ben.]

“Ben!”

Lisa woke with a start and realized that she wasn’t at her home or in her bed. The cock moving in her wasn’t her husband’s. She had somehow managed to fall asleep. Her son’s cock releasing another load into her had awaken her.

For his part, Josh was somewhere between dream world and reality. He was consciously aware that he was fucking his mom, but it wasn’t in some abandoned barn. His brain had them back home, at his school, and every other place he had once imagined fucking her at.

If hearing his mom yell hadn’t fully brought Josh back into reality, his next discovery did.

“Oh my God! Mom! Look! The tubes have...” Josh couldn’t bring himself to say the word, but Lisa saw it. She was lactating.

Lisa thought to herself, ‘How can this be happening?’. She knew any woman could be made to lactate but that took days, even weeks. Then she remembered Doc and his syringe. ‘Sweet Jesus, what have they done to me?’

Before she could ponder the question further, she heard Josh confirm the obvious, “God, Mom, they’re milking you.”

When Doc and Steve returned the following morning, they were happy to find their guest producing milk. Once they moved Josh to a chair, they revamped Lisa’s restraints.

No longer hooked to the milking equipment, Lisa was fastened into a neck and head harness. While still bent at the waist, her body now arched up so her chest pushed forward and she was forced to look up at the rafters.

This position allowed Steve to pull up a little stool for easy access to her milk-filled breasts. Steve wasted no time and pulled one of Lisa’s swollen tits to his lips. Josh watched as his mother’s milk ran down Steve’s chin and onto his bare chest.

Before switching over to the other teat, Steve looked over to Doc, who was just about to slide his cock into Lisa’s pussy, “This is some good shit, Doc.”

Josh could see his mom struggle against the restraints. Not only was the position they had her in highly uncomfortable, Steve was now manually milking her, and he wasn’t being gentle. Josh watched as the darker shade around his mom’s nipples were pinched and pulled down, causing milk to squirt out everywhere.

“You definitely know your shit, Doc. We got one hell of a milker here. Massive flow from massive teats. Just how I like ‘em.” Steve laughed as the milk sprayed onto his chest. He pulled a tit up to his lips to get another quick suck in, “This cow could feed three or four calves with these milk-bags.”

Once Doc unloaded, Steve wasted no time taking his place. Doc walked around and pulled on Lisa’s left breast, causing milk to spray into his hand. He tasted it, “Yes. Nice and sweet. I do believe I have the recipe just right.”

They all looked over when they heard someone come in. All but Lisa. It was Hank, and he had two others with him. One was clearly a friend of theirs. The other was not. Seems they had abducted another woman.

Josh noticed immediately the naked woman’s large hanging breasts as they flopped about as she was pulled into the room. They were covered in bruises. It looked to Josh like they had been stretched out of shape.

Looking down, he could see more bruising on her upper thighs and cum running down her legs. Her long hair covered much of her face so Josh didn’t realize at first that he knew this woman. It was his sister.

Josh recognized the same glassy eyes and that distant look recently. It was the same look his mom had back in the squad car, only his sister was much more gone. It wasn’t until she heard Josh call out her name that she looked up, “Chloe!”

“Here you go, girly.” Hank gave her a shove forward that caused her to fall to the ground. “We told you we were taking you to your mom and brother.” Hank and the new guy both laughed.

Chloe looked over to her brother and tried to smile but she couldn’t. Her brain was unable to comprehend the hell she had somehow entered.

Doc and Steve seemed as surprised as Josh by the new development. “What were you thinking? There are protocols, rules to follow. You don’t just...” Doc was pissed.

“Relax, Doc. Me and Pete got this. We found her address in their car and it was a simple grab. No one saw us.” He paused as if showing off his latest acquisition, “Boring drive their but we sure had some fun coming back. Ain’t that right, Sweetheart.”

With that, Josh watched as Hank stretched her left breast up to his mouth. Chloe knew now not to fight it, but she couldn’t help but let out a whimper, which seemed to trigger Pete to do the same. Josh could only watch as the two men seemed determined to rip his sister’s breasts from her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.