Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

“What did you do to her?” It was Josh.

Doc held up the now empty syringe, “This, dear boy, is a concoction of my own design. Not approved for use, even in the dairy industry, but I have found it to be most effective.”

Still fucking his mom, Steve tried to reassure Josh, “No worries. Doc here is the best veterinarian in the state.” With that Hank pushed a small blue pill into Josh’s mouth.

Josh wanted to spit it back in Hank’s face, but Hank held up his finger an inch from Josh’s nose. “Swallow that or we will make your mom regret it. Now take a drink.” Satisfied that he had swallowed it, Hank pulled back the glass and grinned, “That was your boner pill.”

By the time Steve had finished unloading into Lisa, Doc had brought out what Josh thought looked like something you would put on a horse.

Turns out, he was close. When the three men were done fitting all the straps around various body parts, it looked like she was wearing a pulling harness. Josh’s uncle had a pony that pulled a small carriage. He and his sister would ride around in his yard for hours. He envisioned them making his mom pull them around as if she was some pony.

But his mom wouldn’t be pulling any wagons today. Hank soon brought out a ladder and attached pullies to hooks in the beam above. One cable was brought down and attached directly to the harness hook on the back of her waist. The other came down along a poll than through another pully and brought up and attached to the hook strap just below her boobs.

With some adjustments, they soon had Lisa bent over as one cable pulled her ass up while the other pulled her torso down. Her boobs hung loosely below her. Each man felt compelled to reach down for a squeeze or two. Or in Steve’s case, three. With her wrists attached to the strap on her waist, she was completely at their mercy. She wasn’t going anywhere.

What looked like clear plastic funnels attached to plastic tubing were brought out and attached to the harness. Because of the size of Lisa’s boobs, they had to do some readjusting but they finally got it.

They all stepped back to inspect their handiwork. It looked like she was wearing a bra, only it was too small and the extra boob flesh bulged over the top of the funnels and around the straps.

Doc gave his final blessing, “I think that will do. Turn it on.”

Hank walked over to the side and reached down into one of the side stalls. Soon you could hear a small air compressor. Lisa gave a jolt as she felt her breasts being sucked tight into the funnels. The suction caused her nipples and surrounding breast to quickly expand to fill the volume of the funnels before it paused and did it again. Soon the machine was clacking out a nice steady rhythm.

Watching Lisa’s grimaces, Steve looked over at Doc, “Is that too much suction?”

Doc watched a couple more cycles before responding, “No. I think we’re good.”

Lisa closed her eyes as a cock pushed its way into her mouth. ‘Oh my God’, she thought, ‘They’re milking me like a cow’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.