Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

After talking briefly in front of the car, Josh watched as Steve jumped into their minivan and Hank into the police car. Steve took lead as Hank followed.

Josh looked down at his mom. She hadn’t so much as looked at him. She just continued to stare at the back of the seat in front of them. Josh finally found his voice, “Where are you taking us?”

“Don’t worry about it, kid. Just sit back and relax. Play with those fun bags. Hell, use ‘em if you want.”

Josh’s mom always loved showing off her cleavage. The way she dressed, her boobs seemed ready to pop out of her clothes at any given moment. Josh had often hoped that they would. What he would have given...

What? No. He would never titty fuck his own mom. Well, at least not in front of this guy. Josh felt a wave of embarrassment as an image of his cock buried in all that boobage briefly popped into his head.

Josh knew he should be paying attention to the roads they were taking, but he instead found himself watching a large drop of cum as it slowly dripped from his mom’s right nipple. Without thinking, he reached down and touched his finger to it. As he pulled it back, a slimy string formed between the nipple and his finger.

“Gross”, Josh whispered before wiping the scum onto his mom’s shirt. He immediately felt bad for using the torn fabric and not his own. “Sorry, Mom.”

Blacktop eventually turned to gravel and gravel turned to dirt. A path surrounded on both sides by tall weeds finally brought them to an old barn.

They were taken to a large open area in the middle of the barn where a dog collar was locked around both he and his mom’s neck. His mom’s chain was much longer.

Josh was hooked to a short chain connected to a hook on one of the main support poles. He couldn’t miss old bed next to him. The room had other furniture type items and several cameras set up in various positions.

They wasted no time getting Lisa out of her remaining clothes. While she offered no resistance, they seemed to have some trouble with her tight jeans. Josh tried to make eye contact with his mom, for moral support, but it was like she had checked out.

Even though there was a bed, Hank forced Lisa down on her hands and knees on the dirt floor. Lisa noticed her son only a couple of feet away. In a whisper Josh could barely hear, she gave a timid plea, “Please. Not in front of my son.”

If they heard her, they didn’t let on. They were more concerned by getting out of their clothes. Hank was soon behind her, ready to mount, “Damn, she’s dry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.