Pulled Over - Cover

Pulled Over

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom and son end up in the wrong county. Based on my caption at http://imgur.com/IWaLeE3

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Josh was debating if he dared pull one off at the urinal when suddenly the door sprang open. It was his mom.

“Mom?! What are you doing in here? This is the men’s room.”

Josh tried to cover himself. Not that she could have missed it but his hand movement only proved to insure his mom’s eyes went straight to his hard cock. Realizing her son had an erection, Lisa assumed the worst and that he had been masturbating. He was a teenager after all.

She turned away quickly, “Jesus, Josh!” Pausing for a moment to refocus, she continued, looking anywhere but at him, “Put that thing away so we can get out of here.”

His cock was quickly deflating which helped him get it back into his pants. “But, Mom, I thought we were grabbing something to eat. You said...”

“I know what I said, but not here. We’ll stop at the next place.”

Josh continued to follow her as they made their way back to the car. It was obvious his mom was upset, “What’s going on?”

“Just get in. I’ll tell you once we get away from this fucking place.”

Whoa. Josh’s mom rarely cussed and never the ‘f’ word. Something had set her off. He’d never seen her this upset.

“I can’t believe that just happened. That BASTARD!” Lisa’s hand came down hard on the steering wheel. For a moment, Josh thought she might break it.

“So, what happened?”

She looked at him, not sure if she even wanted to get into the details. Finally, she decided he should know, “He groped me.”

Josh looked at her, not entirely sure if he knew what that meant.

Seeing his confusion, Lisa added, “My boob. He grabbed my boob.”

Josh understood ‘boob’. Without thinking, Josh’s eyes immediately locked on to his mom’s ample cleavage. “He did?” He was shocked but a vivid image quickly formed in his mind of his own hand ‘groping’ his mom. He had been working on that vision for a while.

“While I was bent over, getting you some soda from the bottom shelf, with warning, he reached out and grabbed one.”

“Which one?”

Lisa looked at her son in disbelief, “Oh my God, does it really matter?”

Josh looked over at her son. It was as if she had just slapped him across the face. In a much calmer voice, she told him, “The left one. He grabbed the left one.”

Josh felt his face burn red as he realized he was still staring at his mom’s large boobs. He quickly turned towards the front of the minivan, “So, you going to call the police?”

“I should. I really should. But no, he’s not worth the effort. Someone like that, it’s only a matter of time before someone teaches him a lesson.”

Still upset, Lisa didn’t realize until too late there was a sheriff’s car following her. Just as she was thanking God that she hadn’t been speeding, the lights came on, “Great!”

Looking through her mirror, Lisa watched as two officers stepped out of the vehicle. One came towards her window as the other came up on Josh’s side, staying back a few feet.

“Can I help you, officer?”

“Would you please turn off your vehicle, Ma’am.”

“But I didn’t do anything wrong. What’s this about?”

Lisa couldn’t believe what happened next as the officer quickly reached in and removed the keys, “Stop! You can’t do that.”

The officer remained calm, putting the keys in his right front pocket, “Ma’am, we have a complaint from one of our local merchants that you drove off without paying for your gas and possible took items from inside the store without paying for them.”

That set Lisa off, “What? I did no such thing. That man is a liar and a fucking pervert.”

“Ma’am. I must ask that you not use that kind of language, especially in front of the boy. Now please, calm down.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.