You Can't Always Get What You Want
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - We meet up with our hapless hero, Uncle George again. The plot and characters are completely different, and not connected to other Uncle George stories. In this story, horny younger girls see older men, including Uncle George, as the cure to their perpetually aroused condition. Uncle George has to deal with a whole different set of issues and problems. As usual, he digs a deep hole for himself. Will Uncle George overcome the problems he's made for himself? Will the girls find satisfaction?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Prostitution   Slow  

We made a list of everything we needed to buy to make the guest room look like an almost fifteen year-old girl’s bedroom. Then we made a list of the everyday clothes Shane needed.

“Shane, we need to remember what your mom said. We need to have clothes for you to wear to go to the MiniStop that won’t get you raped or kidnapped, and clothes for you to wear to go out with me so we look like father and daughter.

“I’m going to love seeing what you buy to tease me, but we do need to stick to a budget for sexy clothes.

“Before we buy your school uniforms, I’d like you to ask yourself, Is it a good school? Does it have a good enough reputation for you to get into a good senior high school and a good university?

“If it’s not a good school, then we need to start the application process to get you into a better school,” I said

“It’s good enough for me to get into any senior high school. The senior high school is the most important thing for getting into a good university.

“Thank you for thinking about me daddy. This shows me that you can be my lover and still think about my welfare as my dad. Every day I’m with you I’m more impressed and I love you more daddy,” Shane said.

“There was another thing I was thinking about. How much do you like your Army training? Do you think Jan will be fair with you when school starts again and she’s your Company Commander?” I asked.

“If she isn’t she will lose her command. One of the things the instructors look for is a cadet who is fair and objective when they rate the officers in their command. I have a reputation, and the instructors can see my performance, so if she writes me up or gives me a bad evaluation, if it doesn’t match what the instructors have observed, then she would get downgraded. Jan is too good at the Army training and likes it too much to mess herself over like that.

I’ve seen her treat someone she hates worse than me just the way they earned. It was a boy who lied about her and said she gave him a blowjob, and they never even went on a date. You’ve seen how religious our school is. That lie gave Jan all kinds of trouble. So trust me when I tell you she hates him worse than me. Actually, when she has time to calm down, she’ll realize that she is mad at you, not me. I may not be her best friend any more, but she won’t hate me for too long,” Shane said.

“Daddy would it be OK if you just gave me my budget for sexy, exclusively for seducing you clothes and lingerie’, and let me go shopping for them with my cousin Karen? She’s eighteen, and she knows how to get shop girls to behave themselves and keep their mouths shut about things that don’t concern them. I’m afraid if you went with me, you’d get in trouble. Of course it would be my fault. If they let you see me trying on things and I had on something that got you horny, I’d want to fuck you right there in the dressing room. Besides, I think it would be more fun if you didn’t know what I bought so I can really surprise you,” Shane said.

“Sure honey. I’m not a smothering kind of daddy, but I’m not a hands-off parent either. Of course you like it that I’m a, my hands on you 24/7 daddy, don’t you?” I teased her.

“I’ll be safe with Karen dad. She had to work the street when she was my age, homeless and broke, with no parents or relatives who could help. She got herself out of that life though. She’s in nursing school, so I’ll have her wear her uniform. That’s usually enough to intimidate the shop girls. If they get mouthy, she’ll tell them I’m a twenty-five year-old virgin and I have this really rare disease that makes me look like a kid but need sex so bad I am in pain and cry for hours because I can’t seem to get myself laid. I’m shopping because my doctor told me if I got a boyfriend and had sex three times a day, every day, and the boyfriend gave me at least ten orgasms each time we had sex, that the symptoms might get better, so my slutty clothes and lingerie are for my cousin to take me boyfriend hunting so I can find a guy who can perform up to my doctor’s orders,”

“Are shop girls really that rude honey?” I asked

“Yes daddy. Shop girls are scared of you, and scared they might die of a nosebleed talking English with you, so they are polite. Besides, because you are white, you might have a lot of money and power. They might get fired if they are rude to you. Being white makes a lot of difference in how people treat you. Sometimes people charge you too much money, but generally they are nicer to you and you have to put up with a lot less bullshit than I do. Of course you are old too, and I’m young. Everyone seems to think it’s fun to make life difficult for young people,” Shane explained.

“Honey, remind me to show you a movie called, “Pretty Woman.” There is a shop girl scene in that movie you will just love!” I said.

We went shopping for everything Shane needed. We decided that we had better get normal schoolgirl cotton bras, camis, and panties for her to wear to school so she wouldn’t get teased by the other girls or harassed by the coaches. Of course she needed plain white cotton underwear to wear under her CAT uniforms too.

We made sure to get casual clothes for her to wear at home or to run out to the MiniStop that were not too tiny and not too sexy. Shane got workout clothes and sweats too.

I paid for a new term of gymnastics classes for her and I added a ballet class for Shane to work on her posture and movement. The gymnastics coach thought the ballet class would help Shane move more gracefully and that would improve her floor routine performance. Of course that meant she needed new practice leotards and shoes. The ballet class required a different color and style of leotard and a different style of ballet shoes than the gymnastics class, so in effect, we had to buy two of everything.

We loaded all her purchases into my car and drove back to the condo. It took four trips for us to unload the car.

As we were resting and drinking ice water together, I gave Shane 5,000php, or about $100 U.S. for sexy clothes. I told her that a lot of the time sexy lingerie didn’t last very long, and that I would be giving her a regular allowance for buying lingerie and fantasy costumes for our play time.

We were converting the guest bedroom into a fictional bedroom for Shane, just in case we needed to hide the fact that Shane slept and bathed with me. We organized all her clothes in the closet of her room and put away all the cotton underwear in the built-in drawers in the room. She decided to keep her dance, gymnastics, and workout clothes in the big drawers built-in under the bed in her room. She would keep her every day and school clothes in the master bedroom, which had become OUR bedroom.

The next day we went and bought all her school uniforms, school shoes, and school supplies. Shane kept her school supplies in the guest bedroom, because she would study there so I wouldn’t distract her. She kept her school and CAT uniforms in our bedroom. I didn’t have a lot of clothes, and there was plenty of room in the closet and built-in drawers. Shane moved the cotton underwear she wore to school and under her CAT uniforms to drawers in our bedroom so getting ready for school would not be confusing or awkward.

Shane reserved two drawers in our bedroom to fill up with sexy little nothings meant to drive me crazy with lust for her. She also kept a drawer in her bedroom available for fantasy costumes or things I hadn’t seen yet, to wear so she could launch a surprise attack seduction on me.

We spent a lot of her school vacation going to all the attractions around Manila her mother had never been able to afford to take her to see. She especially liked the Ocean Park, and she was delighted when I surprised her by reserving a room for us at the H2O Hotel, which has tubes connected to one of the big aquarium tanks. The tubes run through the rooms, so fish randomly swim through. Shane insisted on keeping the aquarium light on all night. We woke up even more often that way, and since we were already awake, we ended up making love. Shane fucked me four times that night, and once more in the morning. I was very, very tired; but extremely happy when we checked out.

Shane wanted to have a party the weekend before school started. All the girls in her platoon were busy, so she settled for taking her mom and her little sister to dinner and then having her sister sleep over at our place.

I wasn’t thrilled with the idea of not having Shane in bed with me Friday and possibly Saturday night, but she gives herself to me so sweetly and willingly, I really can’t deny her something she wants unless I’m convinced it isn’t good for her. I am determined to take good care of my lovely little girl, and I definitely say “NO” when something isn’t good for her physical or mental health.

I’d never met Shane’s sister Sandra, most often called Sandy for short. She was very petite, just like Shane. At twelve years old, Sandy was a truly beautiful girl. She was two inches shorter than Shane and even more slender and tiny. However, her breasts were bigger than Shane’s and her full A, almost B Cup tits on her tiny twelve year-old frame grabbed a guy’s eyes and just wouldn’t let go.

During dinner Shane kicked me under the table. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Do I need to get a pry bar to break your eyes loose from my sister’s tits?”

After dinner Shane’s mom looked sternly at me and shook her finger at me three times. I got the message. She knew Sandy would be sleeping in the guest bedroom and Shane would be sleeping with her sister instead of me so Sandy didn’t feel confused or uncomfortable.

Sandy grabbed her overnight bag and she walked with Shane as we went to my car. Shane usually rides in the front seat so we can talk. She also likes to reach over and stroke my cock through my pants or take my right hand and guide it up under her skirt to find a soaking wet panty gusset or her dripping wet, naked pussy lips. Tonight she sat in the second row of seats with her sister.

I overheard Sandy saying, “Shane, did you know Jan’s mom moved out of your building and into ours because it’s cheaper?

“I had no idea Jan was so nice. She’s been hanging out with me and talking to me every day, even though she’s a tenth grader and I’m only eighth.

“Jan is just like me, but even more, because she gets itchy and horny all the time like I do, but like I said, even more.

“George can’t hear us talking can he?” Sandy asked

“No sis, he’s old and really needs a hearing aid, but he’s too cheap or too vain to get one,” Shane said, and the girls dissolved into giggles.

I smiled to myself knowing Shane wanted me to hear everything Sandy had to say.

“Well, Jan went down on me and taught me how to cum for real. What I mean is that it wasn’t one of those little pathetic cums you get from masturbating, but a real, grownup, monster orgasm. It was so hot Shane. Then she taught me to eat her pussy and make her cum all over my face. It’s about the most dreamy feeling in the world to go from making a hot girl cum and drench your face with her fireworks show and then soaking her face with my cum and afterwards lying there feeling light as a feather and like I’m going to float up to the ceiling.

“So then Jan started talking about how she had never done it with a man, but she had crushed on your George for a long time and always wanted him to do her first. She calls him HER Uncle George.

“Then she started getting creepy and telling me all about how it was supposed to be even better when a man puts his dick in a girl’s vagina and fucks her, than when two girls eat each other. I think she was trying to get me all hot over the idea of being in your house and to sneak in his bedroom and watch him fuck you. She says you fuck him every day. Is that true?” Sandy asked

“Oh at least once a day sis. Sometimes it is so good we just can’t stop, and I get him to stick it in me four or five times in 24 hours. Jan is right about one thing, when I cum from George fucking me with his cock, it’s a million percent better than the best orgasm I ever had from Jan eating me,” Shane said.

“Whoa! I never knew you and Jan ate each other out. Are you mad at me for doing it with her?” Sandy said.

I was just as surprised as Sandy by Shane’s revelation.

“We tried to be discrete about it sis. You know how churchy school is. Things are a mess with Jan right now. Whatever happened with you and Jan wasn’t your fault sis. She’s a smart, sexy girl and she can sweep just about anybody off their feet,” Shane said

“Would you let me watch you and George fuck?” Sandy asked.

“Well the plan is for you and me to sleep in the guest bedroom, which is supposed to be my bedroom. I don’t think anyone is really idiot enough to buy it, but we have to maintain that fiction just in case the school or child services check up. I sleep with Daddy George every night, and I almost always fuck him more than once, and that’s never going to change.

“I don’t want to sleep in that guest room. I think we should both just get naked and get in bed with daddy when it’s time to sleep. I’m counting on daddy not being able to resist me when I start stroking or sucking his cock during the night. Then you can get your wish and see him fuck me,” Shane said.

“Jan said she was twelve when she begged George to fuck her. She says her pussy hurts like mine does from being empty all the time. So anyway because I’m almost thirteen, she said I ought to see if I can get George to fuck me.

“I figure if he wouldn’t fuck Jan, why would he say yes to me because I’m even smaller than she was? If for some crazy reason he wanted to do me, would you mind Shane?” Sandy wanted to know.

“I mind, but I understand how it is more painful for you than it was for me. I didn’t get really horny all the time until after daddy and I started fucking. Then it was like I just couldn’t have his big cock inside me enough. If it was possible, I’d like to have him inside me all the time.

“I’m pretty sure even after you are fourteen he still wouldn’t do it with you because we fell in love, and so things are different than they were when we were single. But he was really firm about Jan being too small to fuck at thirteen, and you are even tinier than she was then, so I am sure he would think it would hurt you. He won’t do anything he thinks will hurt a girl.

“You know how I like to read trashy romance novels? Well I got all worked up over one scene where a bad man forces a young girl to take his cock up her ass. It hurts her like crazy, but then she learns to like it, which is a good thing for her, because that is the Marquis’ favorite way.

“So I’m all hot to give my butt to daddy, and see what it feels like, and he won’t do it. He tells me the authors of trashy novels lie, and it would hurt me like hell no matter how careful he was or how many barrels of KY we used.

“I was all mad and frustrated as crap. I kept acting like I wasn’t going to give him any that night, until he held me down and fucked my pussy until he’d fucked my brains out. After I had cum so hard I was screaming, and so many times I lost count, it didn’t matter at all having him tell me he knew what was best for me and not giving me what I thought I wanted.

“I know he would never rape me or hurt me. The holding me down was to help me not do something I’d regret because I was acting like a brat and being stubborn. It wasn’t to force me to have sex, because I ALWAYS want daddy to fuck me, so he’d never have to force me. It’s always more than consensual on my part. I’m always eager and enthusiastic,” Shane said.

“Sis, you said something about both of us getting naked and getting into bed with George. What if when he wasn’t quite awake, he thought I was you? Do you think he’d fuck me then?” Sandy asked.

“Sandy, I don’t know how to say this, so I’ll just be blunt. Daddy is a lot thicker than most men. It was really difficult to get his cock inside my pussy the first time. It didn’t hurt me, but if I had been a millimeter smaller, it would have hurt. If you did get him to fuck you, it would hurt you bad. It might even tear your pussy and make you bleed. Please just take my word for it that you are too small to take a grown man’s cock right now. I’m definitely not going to use any of Jan’s schemes on my daddy, and you need to get that snake girl’s evil ideas about tricking him out of your pretty little head,” Shane told her sister.

I pulled my car into my assigned space in the parking tower and shut off the lights, aircon, radio, and the engine. I got out and opened the back door for Shane. As she was getting out of the car I bent and kissed her lips passionately. I was going to carry Sandy’s bag, but Shane insisted on carrying her sister’s overnight bag.

We walked over to the elevator and waited for a car to come. When the red “5” light finally illuminated and the doors opened, we all got in the elevator. Shane pressed “22.” The doors snapped shut, and the car began racing upward. Sandy was working hard to equalize the pressure in her ears. As the elevator began its 2 G braking for our floor, Sandy grinned and said, “That’s better than a lot of amusement park rides!”

We walked to my condo and I unlocked the door. Shane led her sister inside and immediately had to give her the grand tour.

I heard the shower start in the guest bathroom followed by insane amounts of giggling. The shower shut off, and it got very quiet. Anyone who has ever been a parent knows that your parental radar goes active when it gets quiet, TOO quiet!

The girls came out to the living room wrapped in big snowy white towels, and they each had another towel wrapped around their hair.

“Sandy laughs at me for calling you daddy. Please brush our hair for us and show my little sister how nice it is to have a daddy,” Shane said.

I took the brush and expected Shane to sit next to me and unwrap the towel around her hair, but she totally surprised me and had Sandy sit on my lap. Shane unwrapped the towel around her sister’s hair. Thick, damp waves of jet-black hair cascaded down when the towel was removed.

Sandy’s tiny bottom was on my lap, and I was very conscious that although she was the size of a little girl, Sandy was already much more woman than girl. The towel around her body was wrapped low enough to show the swell of the top of her breasts and it was wrapped tightly enough to show cleavage.

I began gently detangling before I started brushing. Sandy’s hair was much thicker in diameter than Shane’s fine, floating strands. The coarse individual hairs let the cream rinse do its work, and the hairs slipped off each other so that neither individual hairs nor strands tangled.

I began to brush Sandy’s hair slowly and gently. She leaned back against me and whispered, “That’s so much nicer than when mom brushes my hair.”

I kept brushing, making sure to lift the layers up so air could get in and finish drying her hair.

When I was nearly finished and working on making her hair look smooth and shiny Sandy turned and kissed me on the lips. “You make getting my hair brushed a sensuous experience daddy. Do you make everything you do for a girl feel so good?” Sandy asked.

“Sandy, things are different for me now than they have been in the past. The most important thing is that I love Shane and I won’t be making love to anyone else. Even if that wasn’t true, you are still too young to risk making love with an adult male. It could really hurt you, and you shouldn’t take a chance on that happening,” I told her

Shane came and took her sister’s place on my lap. She looked in my eyes and whispered, “Daddy you know I agree that Jan exaggerates and she doesn’t hurt like she claims, or she would have been the school slut since sixth grade, and undoubtedly pregnant by now. I agree that Jan thought telling you she was in pain would get you to feel sorry for her and give her what she wanted.

“I think my sister really does hurt from feeling so empty. I trust her not to lie about it or exaggerate. If she is hurting, it’s OK with me for you to take care of her and help her feel better daddy,”

I smiled and said, “Honey, I hope you trust me to try to do the right thing. I’m afraid it would do more harm than good for me to make love with Sandy right now.

“Sandy, if you find you just can’t keep your panties on, and all the guys available are jerks, please come see us and Shane and I will do the best we can to help you out without messing you up or getting you pregnant.

“Sandra, making love should be about deep feelings you have for another person. The reason I said yes to Shane was because I could feel I was falling in love with her. The main reason I said no to Jan was because I just wanted Jan’s pretty face and sexy body. I knew Shane was falling in love with me too, but with Jan, I was never sure I could believe what she said. Most of the time it seemed like she would say anything to get what she wanted, a lot like some guys.

“When you make love with a man for the first time Sandy, it should be because love for him is in your heart and in your mind. You want to make love for the right reasons, not because Jan conned you into doing it too soon and doing it with me. I don’t know what her motivation is, but you can be sure she didn’t have your best interests at heart Sandy,” I said.

“Oh wow! Jan conned me too, and of all people, I should know better!” Shane said.

“Well, if there ever was a test to see if a man is worthy to be my first, that was it, and you passed. When I’m a little older, I hope Shane is still willing to share, at least for my first time, and that you’ll say yes the next time I ask,” Sandy said.

I brushed Shane’s hair for her, and she whispered, “I’m your lover. You can make it a sensual experience for me. Don’t be so damn efficient daddy.”

I kissed her cheek and began working on Shane’s hair the way I had brushed Sandy’s.

“That’s definitely seduction worthy daddy, and you already know I can’t resist you,” Shane purred.

I finished brushing Shane’s hair and the girls ran back to the guest bedroom.

I started watching a movie to keep my brain from working overtime. I was pretty sure Jan was setting some kind of trap, and I was determined that none of us were going to fall into it.

Shane and Sandy came out to the living room, hand in hand.

Shane was wearing a short baby doll nightie. It was pale pink, and so sheer she was more naked than if she had not been wearing a thing. Sandy was wearing a white nightie that was just as short and just as sheer as her sister’s. Neither of the girls were wearing panties. They sat on either side of me on the couch.

“You guys don’t play fair,” I said.

“You know daddy, it’s just like you always say, the heart wants what the heart wants. I’d like to add that our bodies want you even more than our hearts,” Shane said.

“Girls, I need to be really honest with you. Normally I’ll give Shane anything she wants. Sandy, you are pretty as can be, and I definitely lust for you, so I’d go along with whatever Shane asked me to do, even if I thought it was a bad idea. We will have to work out whether Shane really wants to share, and whether you want to have your first time with a borrowed guy, Sandy.

“No matter what we decide to do though, we can’t do it tonight. I am sure Jan is setting some kind of trap for us. I just can’t allow us to fall into it. Whatever it is, it would probably mean jail for me, and it might ruin both of your lives,” I declared.

Someone started pounding on the door of my condo.

“Girls, go put on the panties that go with those nighties and put a robe on over them,” I directed.

The girls scooted off to the guest room and I went to answer the door.

When I opened the door I wasn’t at all surprised to see Mrs. Rivera. I was pretty sure this visit wasn’t random and was part of Jan’s plot because the girls’ mom looked agitated.

“Come in Gloria. I’m glad you came over to check up on the girls. You seem to be an intelligent and sensible woman, so I’d like you to tell the girls what you think about their latest request. I’ve been explaining why it’s not a good idea, but they have their minds made up and they don’t want to hear rational or logical arguments against their plan,” I said, as I ushered Mrs. Rivera into my living room.

“So you are not trying to get Sandy drunk and deflower her once she’s helpless?” Gloria asked.

“No, that sounds like something Jan would do if she were a guy; but I like girls, and I’d never take advantage of a drunken girl. Even more than that, I’m a parent, and I wouldn’t get a twelve year-old drunk in the first place.

“Remember when we talked the other day, I said a very intelligent twelve year-old girl was probably competent to decide if she was ready to have sex, and who she wanted to do it with? Well because I think that way, even if it was my intention to get Sandra into bed with me, there would be no reason for me to get her drunk. I’d just ask what she wanted. If she said yes, fine. If she said no, fine too. After all, Shane is more than woman enough to keep any man happy,” I explained.

About that time Shane and Sandy came out of the guest room. They had nice chaste robes on over their nighties. Sandy said, “Hi mom! I want to call him daddy too! He brushed my hair so nice after Shane and I took our baths. He does it SO much nicer than you do. Daddy didn’t pull and make me go ouch even once. I felt all calm and happy after he got my hair dry and brushed, not mad and crying like I always am when you brush my hair mom.”

“Let’s go in the living room and sit down so we can talk. Gloria, can I get you a snack and something to drink?” I said, trying to be a good host by Philippine standards.

I ended up making coffee for all of us. That’s a little more involved that just starting up the Mr. Coffee machine. I use an espresso machine, and I like to steam full cream milk to make a kind of No Foam Latte that they call a Flat White in Australia and New Zealand. Shane had already learned how to make my coffee, so after I did big mugs for Gloria and myself, she took over and made them for herself and her sister.

I took Gloria her cup first, then brought mine along with me to the living room when it was ready.

We were quietly sipping the creamy Flat White coffees when Shane and Sandy joined us.

Shane didn’t wait. Right away she said, “Mom, I had it really easy when I was younger because I never had any sexual desire until I started falling in love with Daddy George. Poor Sandy has got hit with early physiological need for sex. It literally hurts her, she wants a man inside her so badly. I wanted to be a good and kind sister, so I told her it was OK if daddy makes love to her and makes her pain go away.

“Daddy says it is a bad idea, and he told us we shouldn’t do it. Then he told us that we could talk about it another time, but that we definitely should not do anything tonight because he got the feeling that Jan was talking to Sandy so much to try to brainwash her and that Jan might have some kind of trap planned.

“So mom, as you can see, my daddy is trustworthy. He’s had two pretty young girls offer when he never asked. Plus, he said no to both of them because he thought it might hurt them,”

“Yes, George does seem to be responsible. Not at all the dangerous animal in perpetual rut some people claim he is.

“Your instincts were good. Jan was trying to get Sandy to attempt to seduce you, and I was supposed to catch you and turn you in to the police or something. I was pretty sure things would be the way I found them, but I’m a mother, so I had to come over and check,” Gloria said.

“I’m not sure you are the only part of the trap Gloria. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see someone claiming to be a PNP (Philippine National Police) officer show up before too long. That’s another reason I’m glad I got to know my neighbor. He’s a PNP officer and a station commander. He has enough rank not to be easily intimidated. I checked, and he just happens to be home tonight, and he’s going to drop by for coffee,” I explained.

“So mom, where do you stand on the issue of whether or not a twelve, going on thirteen year-old girl is competent to decide to become sexually active?” Sandy asked.

“I agree with George. Both of you girls were mature and responsible enough at twelve to make that decision for yourselves,” Mrs. Rivera said.

“Do you agree with Daddy George that it would be a bad idea for him to be my first?” Sandy asked her mom.

“No, I really disagree. George made Shane’s first time wonderful. He didn’t hurt her a bit. He’s responsible, kind, and loving. I think a girl is wise to pick someone who has proved he knows how to make love to a virgin and make her first time wonderful,” Gloria said.

“What would you think about my sharing Daddy George with Shane, long term?” Sandy wanted to know.

“As long as Shane didn’t mind, I think it’s a good idea. First, he will be careful not to get you pregnant. Second, he won’t be out running around because you and your sister would keep him worn out and drained dry. That means no worries about Sexually Transmitted Infections. Third, he’s in love with Shane, so he will treat you good, so Shane doesn’t get mad at him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.