The Debate Coach
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bradley signed up for debate spring semester. Haughty Hanna was assigned to coach the junior football player. She made her displeasure known. After two hours in the library, she changed her mind big time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

We were busy. Karen with her volunteer work, and Hanna and I with our school. As far as I could tell everything was going well. I was a little uncomfortable with the idea that Amy would be coming over Friday night. I could imagine some interesting scenes but I had to let Hanna take the lead.

While I was doing homework I had an email from Dr. Frantz. It said there was a secure message for me on the machine in his office. The password was on the back of a picture of Jules Verne hanging on the wall I found it and quickly went to the email.

I really felt anxious as I began to read. Bradley, you and I have always kept confidences I must ask you to maintain that relationship. Please do not disclose anything that I tell you in this email.

Before I left, I had a final diagnosis of pancreatic cancer which means that I have very few months to live. I did not tell Karen about this because I think she would worry unnecessarily for a longer period of time than she needs to.

Rather than wait longer, I am going to have an accident at sea instead of going through chemotherapy and radiation which would not likely prolong my life. When the time comes I hope you will continue to take care of Karen and Hanna as you have been doing so well. I have arranged for you to have a good internship with the ONR. I hope you will consider Oceanography as your life’s work. I will do everything I can to make that possible for you. When you learn the news of my death you must as surprised as they are. Please be strong for them and take charge when you need to. I almost think of you as my other son and I am delighted that you have stepped in for me. I have had a great life. Please do not mourn for me. Goodbye.

As the message came through my brain I began to cry. It did not seem to be possible that this was happening. I just have to pull myself together and not let on that anything is wrong.

“Hanna I have to go for a run. I just had another argument with my mother and I need to settle down so that I can do my homework.”

“You mean you’re going out running at this time of night?”

“I have to do something physically demanding to get my head back on.”

“Okay, just don’t be gone too long. I don’t want you to get lost out there.”

As I ran through my usual path I kept rolling over his remarks in my mind. I thought it was very courageous of him to keep it all to himself and I could understand why. By the time I returned from the run I had come to accept the reality and knew that I had Karen and Hanna to care for.

When Friday arrived I knew that Amy was coming. I had be my real self for both of them. Karen seemed happy to see Amy. “Hey, it’s been a long time since you’ve been around here.”

“Hanna’s been busy and so have I. I understand she has a boyfriend.”

“Yes she does. Dr. Frantz took an immediate liking to him when he learned that Bradley had cited much of his research for his debate. I know Dr. Frantz would have adopted him if he were available. Hanna’s upstairs.”

Amy came through and closed the door, tossing her bag into the corner. Hanna jumped up and ran across the room to kiss her. “Hey, girl, show Bradley you’re glad to see him, too.”

Amy and I immediately locked in to a heavy kiss. By the time we finished I was feeling the early signs of arousal. “Okay Amy you made your point.”

“I think it’s time for a celebration. I’m going down and get a bottle of wine. You can do what you like until I get back.”

“I think that will give us enough time for another kiss.”

We did until we heard the door opening. Hanna arrived with an open bottle of white wine and three glasses. “Okay kiddies let’s talk about what we’re going to do.”

She filled our glasses and we all sat on the bed. “What do you want Amy?”

“Everything. This will be my first threesome. You and I know each other well. We know how to please each other. I’m sure Bradley knows how to please you or you wouldn’t keep him around. Maybe he could please me, too.”

“That sounds good. Who’s going to be first?”

“I like that idea, but I want to see the two of you please each other first. I think I’ll get really excited watching two beautiful naked women do what they like.”

Hanna refilled our glasses. “Fair enough. Then I want you to show Amy what she has been missing.”

“I want you to undress slowly so I can watch. I’m sure that will be better than any of the strip shows downtown.”

Hanna went to her music system and put on some music with a solid beat. I propped myself up on the pillows and watched as they both stood at the end of the bed and began to undress. They put on a wonderful show with the solid hip movements and thrusts reminding me of some shows I’d seen on the Internet.

“Okay, Bradley, not another thing comes off until you get naked too.”

“I don’t do the bump and grind but I’ll gladly fulfill your wish.” I was shortly naked as they watched my full erection come into view. They seemed to enjoy the sight as they resumed their dance. I couldn’t remember seeing a more beautiful performance as they were down to their bras and panties. They danced some more and finally began to remove their remaining scanties.

They turned to each other and began to kiss and touch each other all over. They moved to the bed and quickly got into the 69 position. I think there were both so aroused that it took no time for me to hear their cries of ecstasy, one after the other. I guess they had enough because they took their positions on either side of me.

“Now what would you like Bradley?”

“First I would like to taste that wonderful nectar that you both seemed to enjoy. Then I think I would like to see if Amy would agree to some boy girl time.” I moved between Amy’s legs and began to enjoy the aroma and taste of her. She responded as I hoped and soon made all the sounds of an aroused woman.

“That’s enough Bradley. Now for the main event. Come to me.”

She was so hot and wet that I went in all the way with one thrust. Since it was my first time of the day I knew I couldn’t last long but I didn’t have to. Amy seem to be just as eager and ready as I was. She came twice before I exploded.

“See what you’ve been missing Amy? I bet you can’t wait till I go to college.”

“I’ll have to wait, but I look forward to your quick departure.”

Hanna took a while to lick me back to a full erection and then she claimed her turn. Sex with her was wonderful as usual.

It was getting late and I think we all needed the sleep. The next thing I heard was Hanna telling Althea that we would be down for breakfast in a few minutes. While we were sipping coffee waiting for the food to be served the doorbell rang. Considering the time of day I had this dreadful feeling about what was to happen. I went to the door with Karen. Standing on the porch were two men in dress Navy uniforms.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.