1 August 2007 - Cover

1 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan thanks, Diane, Brenda and especially Tina for their help finding Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Arriving home, Karen and Wendy were anxious to hear all the juicy details of their sexy afternoon in the park. Dan mentioned he’d take a shower and then change into his clothes for his dinner and party date with Tina.

“Wouldn’t a shower at home with me be more satisfying?” Tina hinted, and he quickly agreed. While he gathered his clothes, Tina told Karen and Wendy about the conversations she and Dan had at the park. They understood the special relationship she’d have with Dan, and she’d be welcome in their bed anytime.

“Okay, now we’ll have to insist that Dan has reached his limit of women to be in love with. The others we have him fuck with will be just good friends,” Karen smiled at Wendy and Tina.

“Thank you, both, for letting me into your lives so quickly. I’m looking forward to many days of happy fun.”

“Not to mention many nights of happy fun!” Wendy supported.


Dan returned ready to go, mentioning to Tina that since she was spending the night in their bed, her car would stay there. Karen and Wendy wished them good sexy fun for the rest of the day and night. Sarg and Major rested while Diane and Brenda showered to prepare for their next round of fucking.

Dan received a long kiss from Tina as he held the Shelby’s door open for her entrance. Nosey neighbours speculated about the endless array of women visiting the house and leaving with Dan. Tina smiled at him as her pose, sitting down, gave him a clear view of her bare pussy. He brought the Shelby’s engine to life, and it echoed off the surrounding houses as he drove to Tina’s home.


Tina escorted Dan into her home, giving him a quick tour of her 1200-square-foot duplex. “It may not seem like much being in an older area of town, but it’s mine, and the neighbourhood is quiet.”

She showed him her bedroom, and he wondered how many times she’d had different lovers. “People may think that because I’m beautiful with a nice figure, I date a lot and have my choice of men. I don’t date as often as people may think because of all the expectations. The last person to share my bed was a woman,” she smirked.

Dan raised his eyebrows, waiting for more details. “Bobbie and I drove around together the night we were all looking for Karen. After we left the hospital, I invited her back here, and we had a few drinks and began talking. I found it fascinating that she’s a stripper, and I asked her to tell me a few of her stories.”

“She was eager to tell me how good a lover you are, and we both certainly agreed with that statement. You know what a fantastic looking body she has.Simple touches led to kissing, and soon we made love, and she spent the night.”

“I wish I’d seen you two beauties together,” he envisioned.

“Maybe you can. When it’s Bobbie’s turn for her date with you, I can suggest we make it a threesome. Karen and Wendy have told me you’re more than capable of satisfying two women at once.”

“Yeah, with the help of the little blue pill,” he joked.

“I don’t mind you taking one, but I’m sure Bobbie and I can get you hard often enough.”

“Right now, I’m only interested in satisfying one woman!” He said this, taking her in his arms.

“This will be backward, but we should take a shower to clean up before we fuck.”

“I agree. I didn’t mind licking your pussy after the dogs had, but I’m not that far to eat your pussy after they have fucked you.”

They embraced and shared several kisses, making each other naked. In the shower, she had to resist the temptation to give him a loving blow job. “The only thing I don’t like is using your soaps. I’ll smell like a woman,” he joked.

“If you promise to sleep with me fairly often, then you should leave some shampoo and body wash here to use.”

“I think we can arrange that to happen. If I’m not in bed with you, I’m sure Karen or Wendy won’t mind being with you.”

“Or Bobbie,” she slightly blushed. They dried each other off, and she led him to her bed.

“I’m almost as nervous as our first time in the park.”

“I understand; this is your home, your personal space, and I’m invading it.”

“Believe me, you’re not invading, but eagerly invited into my space, to my bed.” She turned back the clean sheets and guided him onto her bed. They embraced, began kissing, and rediscovered each other’s bodies.

She guided his hard cock into her moistened pussy and lightly chuckled. “This is the first time we’ve fucked and been totally alone. There has always been someone in the family in your home, or we fucked in the park.”

“Maybe you enjoy having an audience while we fuck,” he joked.

“It is naughty to think people have seen us fucking in the park. On one of our next visits, we should plan to get caught fucking.”

“I love how your dirty mind thinks!” He emphasized it with an extra hard thrust of his cock.

“Fuck me, my love!” She sighed, and he continued.

Tina held Dan closer to her breasts than any other lover she’d had. She told him how good it felt when he reached the highest point and grunted his cum into her yearning pussy. She smothered him with appreciative kisses, and then his cock slipped from her.

As he kissed his way down her luscious body, his cream leaked onto the bedsheets. He cupped her ass cheeks like a warm bowl and enjoyed his meal, bringing her to another massive climax.

Resting in the other’s arms, she touched the damp spot and laughed lightly. “Just like when a movie fan meets their favourite actor and shakes hands, not wanting to wash it ever again, I think I want to leave your cum stains on my sheets forever.”

“After a while, we would make them rather stinky,” he joked, and she agreed.

The lovers took another sensual shower and dried each other off. “When you’re dressed, I want you to wait for me in the living room. I want to surprise you with the dress I’m wearing for you,” she smiled, pressing her naked body to his.


Dan relaxed on the living room couch, thumbing through a copy of Cosmopolitan Magazine. “It’s never too late to learn different ways to please a woman,” he muttered of a topic’s title.

A while later. “Okay, you can look now,” he heard, and he looked up.

The magazine slipped from his grasp as his eyes feasted on the sensual beauty standing before him. “I hope you like it. When I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it to wear only for you!”

Tina walked to him and turned around, modelling it and her figure for him. The cut of her light blue dress, low in the back, immediately proved she was braless. “Feel the material; it’s polyester and feels so soft and light on me.”

“It is very soft,” he remarked, fingering the material. “I like the light blue colour on you. It goes well with your auburn hair.”

“It looks like a two-piece, but it is all one dress. I love the sexy corset look that shows off my tits, plus it’s a low-cut bra.” She began smoothing her hands over her mostly revealed, firm mounds. Dan eyed the pleasantly revealing design of her dress, her nipples pressing against the thin material. A four-inch deep V shape ended at the button closure.

“I love the short hem that sneaks up to where the buttons are,” she mentioned.

“I love it on you, Tina. You’ll be the most beautiful woman at the party. You’re making my cock come to life, and no doubt all the cocks at the party.”

“Thank you, but there’s only one cock I’m really interested in fucking, and that’s yours.” She smiled, accepting his loving embrace.

“But you shouldn’t turn down the opportunity to fuck other cocks.”

“Stop it, Dan. You’re making me blush,” she shyly grinned. “It’s not that kind of house party.”

“I care so much about you, Tina, but I don’t own you, and if you didn’t already know that within our relationship, you have my support to have sex with other men.”

“Or women?” She teased.

“Yes, definitely, especially with other women!”

“We should always do it as a couple, so you are safe being with a stranger.”

“Maybe I’m satisfied with just having one man.” She smiled at him.

“Until you find one that makes your pussy very wet and you want him to fuck you,” he teased.

“You’re making me blush again. I didn’t expect to have this much sexual freedom in a relationship, or with you.”

“I get enjoyment from watching other men fuck Karen or Wendy, and it appears that may be with you too. I just want you to enjoy fucking other men with me close by, so you can remain safe. There are some crazy men out there who would do more than just fuck you.”

“I fantasized that after every dance together, you’d undo one button at the top and one at the bottom until my dress was totally open.”

“Hmm, ten dances for ten buttons. That’ll take too long; maybe two buttons per dance.”

“I like that better!” She sighed, accepting his tongue in her mouth. His hands smoothed up and down her bare back, then to the soft material where her bum began. “You should check between my legs,” she whispered.

Tina opened her stance, and she smiled at him when his fingers realized she wore no panties. “One of the sexy and naughty things I love about being with you is hardly ever wearing panties when we go out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.