Married at First Fuck
Chapter 10: The Honeymoon - Day 2

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Honeymoon - Day 2 - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Honeymoon Day 2

Sandy woke up first. She walked, well stumbled, to the bathroom and felt the relief of an empty bladder. She wiped and returned to bed snuggling up against Craig’s side and putting her head on his shoulder. She looked across his body and saw the alarm clock. 6:25am. Too early for much else than, well, making love. That was the first thing through her mind. However, this day, she wanted to just rest and snuggle. Being close had always been important to her. She was close to her parents. She had been close to her past boyfriends and the various pets that she has been lucky enough to have. But having a husband to have and hold is even more important to her now. The intimacy that they have shared has been more than anything she has ever experienced. Yes he was her friend back when they were kids. Yes he was the only one to really care about her when she was injured. They shared something special back then and now that they are together as husband and wife, well, the level is sharing is off the scale.

She knew that in the past, the men she dated had left her when they realized that they were not going to get into her panties without marrying her. None were ready for that. The boys in school said she was frigid. The boys in college lost interest after a few dates and not getting anything. Then when she was living in New York and going out with men she met at the bars with her friends, same thing happened. They would have a fine time at the bar, then at the end of the night, they expected to go home with her but instead she would kiss them on the cheek and go home alone. Again, they all assumed she was a lesbian or frigid just like the boys in school.

She gave a big sigh of satisfaction and got comfortable up against her man. A smile on her face, she wasn’t frigid or a lesbian, she was simply waiting for the right man. Lucky for her, the universe, God, or whatever saw fit to put with the right man at the right time on a TV show of all things.


A couple of hours later.Craig woke up to find Sandy sound asleep drooling all over his shoulder and chest.

He moved a few strands of hair from her face and looked at how peaceful she was. He touched her cheek and she stirred. He traced her jaw up to her ear then up across her brow and then down her nose. She stirred some more.

He then moved down in the bed trying to get face to face with her. It was at this point that she woke up and looked into his eyes and smiled.

“Hello there.” He said to her.

She wiped the drool from her face with the back of her hand and looked down at his chest finding a puddle that was now running down his body. She laughed and then used the sheet to wipe him off.

“Sorry about that. Guess I was more tired than I thought. You sure are comfortable by the way.”

Craig got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom saying “Thanks for letting me know.”

Sandy got out of bed, scratched an itch under her boob and followed him into the bathroom. He was just finishing and about the flush when she touched his arm and said that she had to go too. He moved out of the way, put the seat down for her and went to wash his hands.

The two of them met at their suitcases and started moving things around trying to decide what to do next.

“How about a workout?” Sandy said.

He looked at her and grinned. Well, more like leered at her. She held up her hands, “No, not that. Later. I was talking about going over for a swim or working out in the gym here at the resort. We can do that later.”

Craig’s shoulders slumped. “Ok.” He said with obvious dejection in his voice. “But once we get back and get cleaned up, I am taking you up on your offer.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.