Married at First Fuck - Cover

Married at First Fuck

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 8: Traveling

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Traveling - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Craig and Sandy both jumped up from the couch and quickly start packing. They got their clothes put away, the bathroom picked up and managed to get outside to hail a cab to the airport. The production crew had been tailing them while they cleaned up their room and out the door. Once they got into the cab, the production team left them alone. They managed to get to the airport without incident, the two of them working together like a well oiled machine. Of course they worked this way back when they were kids. Cooperation is a skill that they had when they were kids and it has stayed with them all the way to adulthood.

They arrived at the gate and found a large crowd waiting at the counter. “Crap.” Craig muttered to himself.

“Oh man, we are going to miss out flight.” Sandy said slapping her legs with her hands.

They got in line with the rest of the group, all the while Sandy was looking around for a way out or an alternative to standing in this long line.

“Excuse me, is the flight to Virgin Islands going to be full?” Sandy asked the couple in front of them.

“No, we were trying to get to the Georgia for a family reunion. Though going to the islands does sound like a good alternative. Why are you going to the islands?”

“We just got married and we are having our honeymoon there.” Sandy said with pride then grabbing Craig’s arm and pulling him close. Craig moved a bit and pulled her close with a big grin on his face.

“Ah, that is so sweet.” the woman said.

“The problem is that we need to get through this line to catch our flight or our honeymoon is ruined.” Sandy said with a bit of a whine in her voice.

“Oh honey,” the woman in front of them said, “Please get in front of us, we wouldn’t want you all to miss your honeymoon.”

Craig and Sandy moved in front of the older couple, though when the people around them heard the story and what the older couple did, the rest of the people in line also let them through the line so that they could make their flight. Everyone of them wishing them a happy honeymoon with smiles on their face.

Craig pulled his camera out of his bag and opened it up. “Ok, so we are finally through the line. Actually, the line let us through when they heard that we were on our honeymoon.” He turned the camera to the crowd, “SAY HI EVERYONE AND THANK YOU!!” The crowd all waved and shouted as he filmed. “Thanks to the airline and TO THIS LINE FOR GETTING US TO OUR HONEYMOON!” Again he panned the crowd and again they raised their hands and all shouted.

Craig and Sandy got their boarding passes, checked their bags and finally waved to the crowd as they moved off toward the gates. When got outside of earshot of the people still standing in line, they both starting laughing. “You are a genius honey. How did you know that they would let us through?” Craig asked his wife.

“I didn’t. But I couldn’t wait to get to the honeymoon and get my hands on you some more.” She said while holding hands and pulling him close.

“I agree. I can’t wait either and I am so proud of you and your willingness to go out on a limb like that. Thank you so much.”


After the plane took off and drink service was started, a flight attendant ask the couple what they wanted. “I want something tropical, we are on our honeymoon.” Sandy said with smile in her voice.

“Congratulations” The attendant said. “Let me get you something special for this occasion.”

“Thank you.” Craig and Sandy said.

Moments later, the flight attendant returned with a small bottle of champagne for the loving couple. It popped open and two glasses were poured from the bottle emptying it. “To my brilliant, loving, sexy, best friend in the entire world. May our lives never be without love and kindness. May we grow old and may our love grow ever more everyday. I love you so much honey.” Craig said toasting his wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.