Married at First Fuck - Cover

Married at First Fuck

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 7: In the Morning Light

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: In the Morning Light - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The rising sun hit Craig in the face coming through the crack in the curtains bringing him out of the lovely dream where a long lost friend married him then came back to his room and made crazy love with him all night long. When his brain woke up, he looked to his right and found that it was no dream. His long lost friend was lying right next to him sound asleep with a happy little grin on her face. He moved the strand of hair out of her face and marveled at how beautiful she is. The soft curves of her face down to her jaw bone. Where his was hard and straight, manly, hers was soft. It led to her regal neck and shoulders to her arms down to her fingers where a ring was placed just yesterday. It’s only a simple band, but he made up his mind right there that she needed a HUGE diamond on that finger to complete the set. His wife needed the best and he was just the man to make it so.

His gaze moved lower, the sheet obscured his view of the rest of her body, but it gave enough of an outline of the soft rise of her hip, the length of her leg and hidden in there somewhere were her toes. He didn’t get a good look at those, but he was sure that they were just as cute as the rest of her.

He got out of bed since his morning duties were making their presence known. Now, the only problem, how does one pee with a hardon?

His morning excitement bobbed in front of him as he quickly walked to the bathroom. Leaning over the bowl, he managed to get his cock pointed in the right direction and with a little mental relaxation, managed to empty his bladder without issue.

Washing his hands at the sink, two soft hands came around his body. Then soft pointy things pressed against his back, then a warm body molded itself against him. “Good morning beautiful wife.” He said.

“Good morning handsome husband.”

Craig shook the water from his hands and spun around to place his cool wet hands on her back which made her squeal and wiggle away. He held fast and got those cool wet hand all over her back and butt.

Sandy broke free at last and scurried out of the bathroom and ran away. Craig took chase with wiggly wet fingers and an evil chuckle. “I shall get you my pretty! BWAHAHAHAHA.”

The couple jumped on the bed, knocked over the chairs and ran around the room trying to flee and chase each other.

The game ended when Craig caught the fleeing woman and tossed her on the bed then jumped on her landed between her legs, his face over her. “Got you.”

Sandy wrapped her arms and legs around Craig and pulled him close, “And I got you forever.”

Craig lowered his face to hers and the two shared a tender kiss as Sandy pulled the big strong man closer to herself. Craig’s quickly rising cock would have penetrated her, except for a knock at the door and the tenderness of her vulva giving her pause.

“Wait, I heard something.” She said with a wince.

“I know, I heard it too. But what is more important than that, why did you wince?” He asked her.

“I’m a bit sore this morning is all. I’ll be better this afternoon.”

“Ok, that’s good.” Craig kissed his wife again, then stopped and asked, “should I kiss it and make it better?”

“That would be perfect.” Sandy said with a smile. She had never had her pussy licked but many of her girlfriends have talked about how wonderful it is and she had fantasized about it for many years.

Craig moved down her body and positioned himself between her legs, getting a really good look at his first live pussy. He had seen many of them online and while in school biology class, but never up close and live in person.

He wrapped his arm around her leg so that his thumb could rub the top of her slit and he leaned in getting his first smell of a woman. It was spicy. He then leaned in and planted his lips against her nether lips. She was spicy. A taste he couldn’t identify but he liked it.

He smacked his lips, “Feel better now?”

“No, I think you need to do it some more, maybe use your tongue.” Sandy said with a smile. That was good, but she needed more.

Craig went back, this time pressing his lips against her, then sticking his tongue out and getting a much more complete taste of her. This spurred him on more and he went back again and again and again. The more he did it, the more he got a taste of her. His mind told him that was because she was getting excited and her body was making vaginal fluid making her body ready for sex, but in the back of his mind he just liked it and continued to lick her then suck her.

Sandy felt the first lick shoot through her. Her eyes flew open with the sensation and she let out a small squeak. Then Craig went back for more and the sensations continued, ramping up, building upon themselves until she couldn’t contain it any longer and she grabbed Craig’s head pulling him against her vulva and squeezing his head with her legs and screamed out her orgasm.

Craig continued to lick, suck and rub her. Sandy’s orgrasm rolled on and on.

5 seconds.

10 seconds.

15 seconds it went on and on.

Until Sandy couldn’t handle it anymore and released Craig’s head pushing him away dropping her legs to the bed and her arms to her sides.

Craig sat up, wiping her fluids from his chin. “Feel better now Sandy?”

She was panting, trying to catch her breath, “Oh ... yes ... Much ... Better ... So ... much ... Better.”

Craig moved up and over her prone body and without thinking kissed her sticking his tongue between her lips. She tensed for a heartbeat then returned the kiss tasting her own fluids. It wasn’t bad or nasty. Yes, she knew what came out of that area of her body, but this was none of that and this tasted a spicy sweet flavor. She didn’t hate it.

Knock Knock Knock

They stopped kissing and looked at each other only inches away.

“Who is it?” Craig yelled looking at the door.

“Room service.” Was the answer.

“Just a minute.” He looked down, “Did you call them?”

Sandy only shook her head. Craig got up off his wife and pulled the comforter to cover her nakedness. She pulled it up around her chin and hid. He went to get a robe and answered the door.

“This is courtesy of the producers of the show.” The delivery man said trying to push the cart into the room. Craig stood in the way.

“Hang on, we are not ready to receive. Let me take that.”

“Very well sir.”

Craig moved around and got the cart moved into the room and asked the bellhop to wait a second. He found his pants and pulled his wallet out of his pocket, found a 10 dollar bill and went back to the bellhop to give him a tip for his service. He thanked Craig and left, a sly smile on his face as he left. He smelled the distinct smell of sex and it was plainly obvious in this room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.