Married at First Fuck
Chapter 6: The Midnight Potty Break

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Midnight Potty Break - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Sandy woke up in the middle of the night having to pee. Craig was right next to her, on his side with an arm draped across her belly. She looked over at his face, marveling at the plan that fate had for her. She quietly lifted his arm and slid out of bed to walk quietly to the toilet. Once she was done, she wiped herself and flinch at the touch. Her pubic mound was quite tender. “We must have made love harder than I thought.” She whispered to herself.

She finished up in the bathroom and walked quietly back to bed and before she got in, she gazed down at her husband. She smiled, I can’t believe I’m married. I never thought I would say that. She thought to herself. She looked at her hand and admired the ring on her finger. Sure, she wanted a diamond on her finger, but the simple gold band she has on didn’t take away from the significance of the ring.

The window curtain wasn’t closed all the way and a shaft of light was shining across the bed. It highlighted the man in bed who was now on his back, sheet down across his hips. She marveled at the muscles across his chest and on his stomach. He was big, or at least looked big in this light. His muscles seemed to be bulging even while he is asleep. Sandy just couldn’t get over it all. Her best friend in school, grows up, gets healthy, creates a body that even now is turning her on, and all of a sudden they find each other on a reality TV show to be married at first sight. It was just too much for her to understand.

Instead of dwelling on it, she decided that sleep would a much better idea. Tomorrow was a big travel day. They were scheduled to fly off to their honeymoon and the show hadn’t even told them yet where they were going.

She lifted the sheet and slid into the bed slowly moving next to Craig resting her head on his shoulder and throwing a leg over his getting her pelvis up against him. When she got comfortable Craig moved to put his arm around her and pull her close. Feeling his strong arms around her touched her deeply and warmed her heart creating a bigger bond in her mind with this man. She was quickly asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.