Married at First Fuck
Chapter 4: Behind Closed Doors

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Behind Closed Doors - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The producer knocked on the door. “We need to get a few quick shots of your suite.”

Craig opened the door and let them in. The crew filmed the happy couple reacting to their suite. There was a heart on the bed made out of red rose petals. Two towel swans kissing in the middle of the rose. Champagne chilling in a bucket with two flutes. Two gift baskets sitting on a small table with cards made out to the couple. Both were truly happy and ooh’d and aaah’d to each and every item they found.

“I love it. This is so cute.” Sandy said petting the towel swans and then smelling a handful of rose petals. Craig moved to the champagne and started opening it.

POP

Sandy jumped and squealed with glee. “Yeah. Thanks honey.”

They each had a glass, intertwining their arms, and drank down the champagne.

Finally the crew left them alone after collecting the wireless mics they each wore and reminded them that they would be back about 9am for continued filming and asked them to be decent.

“I’ll try, but I won’t promise anything. We have some catching up to do.” Craig joked.

“Yes we do. Some serious catching up do. I just hope that I don’t kill him.” She said with a lear on her face.

The crew got out. Craig put a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the knob outside then locked the door. When he turned around, Sandy was facing away from him holding her hair out of the way, “Unzip me?”

He moved to her, unzipped the dress, slowly revealing more and more of her back to his gaze. Once the zipper was all the way down, he planted kisses on her shoulders and on the base of her neck. Sandy shivered from the kisses. Her arousal was high and she was ready for tonight. More ready than at any other time in her life, she was ready.

Sandy turned around, holding the dress in place and faced him. “Craig. I have waited my whole life for this moment. Even more so once I became an adult. I saved myself for this moment and I give you,” Sandy opened her arms and let the dress fall down revealing her lingerie and lack of panties. “Myself.”

Craig was struck dumb. The site of his best friend in the world froze in him place. She was gorgeous. Craig looked her over, from her face, down her body to her junction of her legs then down to the white thigh high stockings she wore. She was perfection and Craig was having a hard time taking it all in.

Sandy, stood there, waiting. She had just done something for the first time in front of a man in her whole life. She exposed herself to him, wholly and completely. But Craig hadn’t said anything or moved. She started to get a little self conscious. “Craig, say something.” She said trying to maintain her cool and not cover herself and run to the toilet.

Craig moved her to, he reached out took the vulnerable woman into his arms. “I accept you, I love you, and I pray that I am good enough to deserve this gift. You are beautiful, far beyond anything I had ever hoped for.” He moved his hands from their starting point on her arms, to her back, then down to her bare butt giving each of the soft globe a squeeze, then up her back to her bare shoulders. His thumb grazed her scar and she flinched. Craig stopped. “You ok?”

“Yes, I’m just, still, a bit sensitive about people touching my scar.” She confessed and looked down.

Craig lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. “Its me. No one else. I was there when you were recovering and I’m here now.” He bent over and planted a kiss on the scar. “Just like when we were kids, I kiss it to make it better.”

That sent shivers through Sandy’s body and goosebumps broke out down her arms.

“Thank you Craig for making it better.”

Craig didn’t say a word, he simply kissed her again on the same spot, the moved up her neck kissing along the way. He got to her ear, kissed and nibbled her earlobe, then moving along her jaw to the other side of her head and back down her neck to her shoulder. Kissing every little bit of skin his lips came into contact with. The goosebumps came back again from him kissing her on the other side of her neck.

He tried to slowly kiss back to her face but Sandy was having none of that and grabbed his face and forcefully brought his mouth to hers and planted a messy, tongue filled kiss on him. “Take me to bed or lose me forever.” She said breathlessly when they came up for air.

“Show me the way baby.” Craig replied with a smile. “Top Gun”, one of his favorite movies.

Sandy stepped out of the dress pooled at her feet and lead her man to the bed. Her white bustier held up her stockings which accentuated the fact that she was without panties. Craig’s cock got harder within the confines of his pants. He was already hard, but the sight of his bride in her bridal lingerie got him harder, if that is even possible.

Sandy stood next to the bed, “You honey have too many clothes on.” Sandy reached up and pulled this bow tie loose. She then started unbuttoning his shirt. Craig slid his coat off. She ran her hands back up his chest and was a bit surprised to feel his chest which was hard from working out and once he flexed a bit, it bulged under her fingers. She looked into his eyes and mouthed, wow.

Sandy took his shirt off and found his UnderArmor shirt on which clung to his body, showing off his well defined chest muscles. She ran her hands across his chest and again, Craig flexed his muscles making his pecs jump. She smiled, her eyes got bigger around and she again said “Wow.”

She reached for his belt and quickly got that undone, unclipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. “Is there something special down here that I should know about?” She asked him hoping that her first time with her husband would be a good one as she gently traced the outline of his cock in his boxers.

“Well, I have only one thing to offer you my love and I hope that what I have makes you happy.” He stepped out of his pants and took a step back from her. He reached for his boxers and lowered them to the floor releasing his cock from the confines.

“Wow” Sandy said now able to get a good look at the only second penis she has ever seen. A solid 10 inch monster stood before her. Almost the diameter of her wrist with a purple head bobbing to the heartbeat of its owner. “Oh honey, this will do nicely.” She reached out and softly took a hold of the offered cock and held it. “It’s so smooth, yet hard as a rock. I had no idea.” She said gazing with rapt fascination at the tool of love that she held in her hand.

She started moving her hand up and down his cock, feeling all of the bumps and ridges.

She finally gazed into the eyes of her adoring husband who was standing before her. “Be gentle with me.” She said softly.

Craig took her hand from his cock and reached for the bed and pulled the top layer of the bedding away from the pillows and tossed it to the floor scattering the flower petals and towel swans. He then turned the rest down and lifted his bride and gently placed her on the bed. She moved over a little and opened her arms to her husband.

Craig remembered his shoes, socks and UnderArmor shirt and quickly took them off and got in next to his bride.

They came together and embraced under the sheet pressing their bodies together. Craig’s cock trapped between them.

As they kissed and caressed each other, the lace of Sandy’s bodice started to irritate the sensitive skin of Craig’s cock and he pulled away to readjust himself.

“What’s wrong?”

“You look awesome, but the lace is irritating against me.”

Sandy was a bit surprised forgetting that she was still partially dressed, but quickly apologized and moved to face away from Craig. “Then please sir, by all means, take it off.” Sandy pulled her hair to the side as Craig started unbuttoning her bustier. He got it all undone and after unsnapping the garters from her hose, she tossed it away and turned back to her man. So now that the couple were both nude and able to see each other’s skin with nothing in the way.

“Wow” is all that Craig could say. Sandy’s breasts were perfect. A firm C cup with a bit of droop with upturned nipples. They were both hard and as Craig took her boobs in his hands and rubbed his thumbs over her nipples, she sighed and gave a little shudder at the sensations that he was sending through her body. He leaned in and kissed both nipples and on instinct took one of them into his mouth and sucked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.