Married at First Fuck - Cover

Married at First Fuck

Copyright© 2017 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Craig and Sandra were childhood friends, then she was dragged off overseas by her military father. Now after many years they both fill out applications for a TV show without knowing that the other had done the same thing. What is going to happen when they find out the other is standing right in front of them, ready to say I DO to the other? Many interesting things I hope.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The following post contains two versions of the same scene, Sandy and Craig’s wedding. I wrote the first one originally then I had an inspirational thought and wrote the second version. I hope you enjoy them both.

Today

“Ok Craig, we are just a few more minutes away. The guests are being seated now so we should have you in your place in, say, 10 minutes.”

Craig was wringing his hands and pacing back stage dressed in his tuxedo. His hair was short, the way he has worn it since the big talk from his dad when he started down this track toward his wedding day. “Ok. I’m ready.”

The assistant left Craig where he continued to pace taking sips of the water bottle he had opened a while back after getting his tux on.

He stopped pacing suddenly, realizing that his bladder was full. He had to pee or this was going to be the strangest TV show premiere in this history of TV. He headed for the exit from his room and found the bathroom just a few feet away.

Once he was back in his room the assistant came and got him and showed him the door to the front of the chapel that had been set up in a local hotel ballroom for the recording. His parents were in the front row as well as his three sisters and their husbands and Craigs nieces and nephews. All 10 of them. He waved to his parents and barely had a chance to take in the view of the other side of the aisles. The bride’s family. He didn’t recognize any of them, well, maybe something in the back of his head pinged, but no real recognition to the people who were going to be his in laws. He was too excited/terrified to do any real thinking.

Another producer/assistant came out and made a quick introduction letting everyone know what they need to play up the happiness and excitement of today’s events. “Let’s make it a good show and enjoy ourselves.”

“Ok Craig. You can do this. She won’t be ugly. They don’t cast ugly people for TV. Whoever it is, put a smile on your face and make the best of it.” He told himself quietly.

An official looking man came out of the door where Craig had been waiting and joined him on the stage with a Bible in his hands and shook hands with Craig. “Congratulations young man. This must be a very exciting day for you.”

“It is. I just don’t want to get sick on TV is all.”

The man held his hand firmly, like a father, “You’ll be fine. Just fine.”

The music started and three young ladies came down the aisle and stood on the bride’s side all smiles and giggling at the groom and his nervousness. One by one, they came to Craig and shook his hand said encouraging words to him.

Once they were done, the song began, “Here Comes the Bride” and the doors at the back of the room opened and a woman entered the room. All eyes turned to the bride. She was dressed in a splendid white dress that reached to the floor. The top had straps over her shoulders, a tight fitting bodice that accentuated her figure and then flared out to the skirt. She was holding a simple bouquet of white roses with a few pieces of baby’s breath.

Craig looked closely at her face, but the veil falling down over her face, he couldn’t make out what she looked like. “At least she has a great body.” He muttered to himself.

The man escorting the bride was retired military. He was dressed in a dress blue uniform complete with a chest full of medals but with a limp forcing him to use a cane to walk down the aisle. His hair was military crew cut and the shine on his shoes caught the lights of the TV crew.

Craig’s hair was short, but not as short as this man’s.

The music ran out as the bride arrived at the front of the room and everyone in attendance quieted down from their ooh’ing and aah’ing. “We are gathered here this day to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Who gives this woman to this man?” The minister said addressing the room.

“Her mother and I” the military father said. He then turned to the bride and lifted her veil and leaned into kiss her on the cheek.

“Thank you daddy.” She said quietly then turned and joined the man she was going to marry on the stage.

The minister started speaking “Craig I would like to introduce you to your bride...”

The bride cut him off. “Craig? Craig Vermillion?”

“Yes. Do I know you?” He said trying to place her face.

She then broke every rule in the book and stepped to him and grabbed him by the chin and turned his head and looked behind his right ear. “I knew it. It is you.”

Craig turned his head back toward the bride, “Who?”

“Craig, look at my eyes, then look at this.” She pulled the strap of her dress away from her shoulder revealing a scar from a long ago bicycle accident that needed a huge cast to heal.

Craig studied her face, the scar, then it finally hit him and his eyes got big as dinner plates, “Sandy?”

“Yes honey. It’s me.”

Tears leapt from his eyes. “SANDY FITZPATRICK!” Craig exclaimed and opened his arms to her and grabbed her lifting her off her feet and spun her around right there in front everyone repeating her name over and over again. She was holding on crying tears of joy at finding her long lost best friend.

Finally, he put her down in her place, and gently placed his hands on her face and leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around him and returned that kiss with enthusiasm.

“Excuse me. We haven’t gotten to that part yet.” The official said interrupting the couple.

Both blushed and parted looking over at their parents and the gathered crowd. Everyone sat stunned with their mouths hanging open.

“If you all would allow it, I will explain at the reception to those of you who haven’t recognized us.” Craig said to her parents then looking over to his.

“Yes fine, but we still have a wedding to complete before there can be a reception.” The official straightened his tie jacket gathering himself. “As I was saying, Craig Vermillion, this is Sandra Fitzpatrick, whom you obviously know already. Sandra, this is Craig Vermillion, your husband to be.”

Bride and groom went along with it all and shooks hands going along with the show.

Craig couldn’t contain himself any longer. He had one more thing to say and messing with the film crew once again, broke away from the plan and took a knee while holding Sandy’s hand. “Sandra Fitzpatrick, You and I have been apart for many years. I have waited many, MANY, years to ask you this. Would you marry me?”

More tears of joy flowed from Sandy’s eyes as she said “yes, a million times YES.” The two embraced again and the friends and family all cheered.

“Yes Ok. Fine. Very good.” The flustered official said trying to control the event that has spiraled out of control from the very beginning.

“Do you Craig, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and hold, from this day forth, til death do you part?” he finally managed to say.

“I do.” Craig said firmly with complete confidence.

Turning to the bride, “Do you Sandy take this man to be your wedded husband, to have and hold, from this day forth, til death do you part?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.