Millie and Her Fuck Buddies - Cover

Millie and Her Fuck Buddies

Copyright© 2017 by nicky.allen

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After many months Eleanor really needs sex. The background is in the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Eleanor lay there alone in Brian’s bed hardly able to believe what she had just agreed to. She had just been fucked so amazingly by a complete stranger and now she had agreed to have sex with his son. If any of her friends ever found out about this she could never face them – it was so wrong, so stupid, so far over the line, but having had sex for the first time in 14 months and it having been so good, she simply couldn’t say ‘no’ to more.

Brian had gone out of the room to call his son – she was glad that she couldn’t hear the conversation – but she heard Brian talking, obviously on his phone. A couple of minutes later the door-bell rang and she heard him say “Hey Ben”, but they obviously had then gone into another room and although she could hear voices, she could not make out any of the conversation.

After a couple of minutes she heard footsteps and then Brian said ‘knock knock’ and walked back into the room and stood by the door in his boxer shorts. He smiled at her and asked “Are you OK Millie?” Laying there with the sheet pulled up to her chin she looked back at him replying “Yes thanks – fine”. “Millie I’d you to meet my son Ben – come in Ben” and Brian stood back and this very good looking young man came in and stood in front of Brian – also just wearing a pair of boxer shorts. “Hello Millie” he said smiling down at her. “Hi Ben” she replied politely, inside just in a turmoil about this unbelievable situation she had put herself in. “Ben is shy and insisted on keeping his underpants on” Brian chirped, raising his eyebrows and nodding at Ben. “Oh Dad” Ben exclaimed, giving Brian a frown. Then Brian just said “I’ll leave you two to – err – get to know each other” and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Eleanor felt so uncomfortable – she had no idea what to say – the situation she was in now was so utterly unreal. She looked at Ben – he was tall, his body was well defined, his muscles very pronounced and he had fair hair – he looked more than fanciable – but he was 10 years younger than Millie – she tried to start conversation – “Hi Ben – I’m err...” hesitating “ ... I’m not really sure what to say. He looked back turning the corners of his lips down – “Me neither really...” and she could see him swallow before continuing “ ... shall I come and sit on the bed”. “Yes of course” she replied. He sat on the bed next to her, looking down at her face. “You’ve got a very pretty face Millie” and he smiled at her. “Thank you” and she smiled back. “Errm – oh – I’m not sure I should say this – um – but my Dad told me that you’ve got the most gorgeous breasts” he said, clearly struggling to get the words out. Everything that had happened before with Brian had been guided and driven by him – his confidence brushing aside all of her nervousness. Agreeing to have sex with Ben had been a situation Eleanor would never have contemplated, but somehow the suggestion of it had been irresistible and she thought maybe she should show some confidence and take the lead as Ben was clearly so nervous. She smiled up at him her heart thumping as she said “Would you like to see them?” He nodded “Oh yes please”. She stared into his eyes for a few seconds before telling him “Well fold the sheet back then”. She watched him reach out – as she felt his fingers brush against her chest it almost seemed to send an electric shock through her to have another stranger touch her – she watched as he pulled back the sheet, exposing her breasts. “Oh wow they really are gorgeous” Ben said almost instantly. Taking the lead with Ben was quite turning her on and she’d already decided what to say next – “Would you like to play with them, Ben?” “Oh yes please” came the instant reply. It was so easy for her to decide what to say next as she knew exactly what his answer would be “Well go on then – they’re yours to play with”. She watched him reach out and place his hand on her tummy and the felt it slide up and onto her breast. It felt so wrong, so dirty, so cheap to be letting another total stranger touch her breast, but oh so nice. He caressed it “It’s so nice and firm” and then he brushed his thumb over her nipple and it made her gasp “My Dad said you’d got sensitive nipples”. She was looking up at the ceiling as she felt his other hand start to caress her other breast – oh it was so nice – then he flicked his thumbs across both nipples together – she let out a moan. “Mmm they are very sensitive” he whispered. “So your Dad told you all about me then, did he?” she gasped and looked up at him. He looked up from her breasts and looked back at her “Yes he did” flicking both nipples and making her gasp again before continuing “and he said you’ve got a gorgeous pussy”. She could tell his confidence was now growing quickly – she looked out of the corner of her eye and could make out a sizable bulge in his underpants. “I suppose you want to see that too then?” she asked casually. “Oh yes please” he replied eagerly. Despite his confidence she was determined not to give up taking the lead replying “Well I’m not going to let you” staring up at him – he looked back down and as he said “Oh Millie” stroking both her nipples again. She flinched, then staring back at him for a few seconds before saying calmly “ ... until you take off your shorts”. He smiled at her “Thank you Millie” she could tell that her nipples were getting hard now and even more sensitive as he flicked them both yet again and she gasped out “fuck”. He smiled down at her, stood up, eased his shorts down and she watched his semi-erect penis sticking out. He had clearly inherited his father’s genes as it was obviously ‘larger than average’, but also not yet fully hard – she noticed though how thick the base of it was. She felt like such a dirty little slut surveying the penis of a 22 year old stranger, but it was such a turn on.

He sat back on the bed. She was determined to get in first “You can pull the sheet back now and look at my pussy if you want to”. She felt his hand brush against her tummy as he took hold of the sheet and pulled it right back to her knees. She watched his face as he saw her stockings and suspenders and gasped “Oh Millie you look so gorgeous with those stockings and suspenders on, Dad didn’t tell me about those”. The he looked up at her pussy “Wow you’ve got it so neatly trimmed” and then he shuffled down the bed until he was sitting by her knees. She felt him place a hand on each of her thighs saying “I want to get a better view” and then eased her legs apart – “Oh yes it’s a really nice pussy – will you let me touch it?” She replied immediately “Touch it?” she quizzed “ ... don’t’ you want to play with it – after all that’s what pussies are for” hardly believing that she had just said that. “Oh yes please Millie” he replied, nodding. She felt him pick up her leg nearest to him, he bent it and then eased it further open and lay it across his lap – she felt such a whore with her legs spread so wide apart showing him everything, but it was turning her on massively. She felt his hand slide up the inside of her thigh, first over the stocking and then her bare thigh, his fingertips roamed across to her pussy and he ran them up and down her lips – just like when Brian had touched her there, she felt she was going to melt. Then she saw him bring his other hand over, felt more finger tips easing open her pussy and almost before she realised what was happening she felt his finger slide right inside and she let out a moan. “You’re very wet Millie” he murmured. She didn’t respond thinking ‘the hell with it – he’s got the lead now’. He slid his finger in and out a few times and then she felt herself stretched a little more as she felt two fingers slide into her and gasped in response. She felt other fingers exploring at the front of her pussy and then they found their target and she let out a groan as they started gently stroking her clitoris. Ben wasn’t teasing and patient like his Dad, but fuck he was getting her turned on so quickly – she was gasping each breath and groaning with pleasure. She looked up at him – he was staring at her pussy, but then he looked up and their eyes met. “Your very gorgeous Millie – so sexy – I really want to fuck you and I think you are really ready for it now – will you let me?” staring at her, waiting for her response. She nodded, adding “Oh yes Ben”. He smiled at her.

She felt his fingers slide out of her, saw him reach up and he tugged the pillow that her head was resting on – she lifted her head and he brought the pillow down the bed. “Lift you bottom off the bed please, Millie” and she brought her arms down and her feet up and did as told. He slid the pillow under her bottom and she rested back down. “Why are you doing that?” she asked. He looked at her, hesitating for a second or two “My girlfriend asks me to do it – she said it feels nicer going in like this and rubs all the right places even better...” hesitating “ ... the first time we did it like this she pretty well freaked”. She felt strange now – her head was now flat on the bed and her bottom was higher than it – it felt like the bottom of the bed had been lifted up into the air – and somehow she felt slightly helpless and vulnerable – a little shudder went through her tummy and into her groin – ‘practically freaked’ played back through her mind, wondering what it was going to be like. She watched Ben kneel between her legs – his penis was completely erect now, the bulging head a deep pink and she could see it was at least as long as Brian’s and looked even thicker. Her heart thumped a few times as she knew very soon it was going to be inside her. He leaned forward supporting himself on his hands before lowered himself onto his elbows with their tummies touching and his face right in front of hers – he smiled and she felt his hand slide down between their bodies. Then he was guiding the tip of his penis into her pussy, easing her lips open, wriggling it around in the wetness and then she felt him start to press into her, just starting to stretch open the entrance into her pussy. He looked her in the eyes “Ready Millie”. “Oh yes” she moaned. The she felt him almost force it into her in one move – it must have gone half way in – he slid it in and out to spread her juices and then in one more thrust slid it completely inside her. It felt like her heart stopped completely for several seconds. “You OK Millie?” he whispered. She looked back still trying to catch her breath “Wow you don’t hang around do you?” He smiled “I can do it a little slower if you want” and he slid out of her, and then with several more gentle thrusts, each one penetrating a little deeper he eased his penis back inside. Eleanor felt better being filled by him more slowly – with the last thrust he pushed harder and with her juices now flowing and completely spread over his penis, it slid completely inside and the thick base of his penis stretched her pussy wider open then she could ever remember before, forcing a deep groan out of her. She opened her eyes and he was just staring at her face “Was that better Millie?” he asked. She blew her lips out “Yes...” swallowing “ ... it’s better a little slower until I get used to how...” shaking her head “ ... how big you are” raising her eyebrows. “I’m sorry – it’s just that you really are so gorgeous and I just want to...” hesitating and then sliding himself gently in and out of her a few times “ ... well you know what”. “You mean you just want to fuck me?” she said finishing his sentence. “Yes Millie – very much” he whispered. She felt his hands touch her sides and then slide over her breasts and then his thumbs sliding over her nipples again – it made her pussy tingle right inside and she couldn’t suppress gasping out for breath. “You’d better get on with it then – I’m more than ready” and she felt his thumbs teasing both her nipples again, forcing her to gasp for breath again and then he started sliding in and out of her with long strokes, almost right out and then deep back inside. She hadn’t noticed when he first entered her as it had all been so fast, but with her pelvis tilted back, his penis was pressing much more against the front of her vagina, teasingly sliding over her g-spot with each stroke. It felt so much more intense and she couldn’t help but groan out ‘oh’ each time he thrust into her. With her bottom raised by the pillow and her hips tilted back she wasn’t able push back against him as she usually would do and she felt slightly helpless. He started to fuck her faster, but amazingly still with long strokes – normally strokes would get shorter as they got faster, but not with Ben. He sped up even more and Millie started to feel just like she was a fuck doll, lying there with Ben pounding in and out of her with long hard strokes like a machine, the swollen head of his penis plunging into her and barging past her g-spot like a bully. After not very long she felt the muscles in her pussy start to tense again and the warm tingly feeling deep inside – that gorgeous feeling that she was going to orgasm soon. Then just like Brian had done, she felt Ben’s hands slide under her shoulders, his fingers looped over the top, she felt them grip the top of her shoulders and he started to thrust into her even faster still. It was so intense and overpowering, now feeling utterly under Ben’s control all she could do was lie there and let him pound into her, helplessly groaning ‘oh’ or ‘fuck’ with each stroke and enjoying every one of them. The muscles around her pussy were almost locked waiting for that beautiful release and the tingling in her pussy was now an intense buzzing and she was so ready to let go – the ‘ohs’ and ‘fucks’ involuntarily changed to ‘yes’, ‘yes’ ‘yes’ and then the fireworks went off in her head and she shook from head to toe as the muscles in her groin spasmed uncontrollably and that gorgeous warmth flowed out. Through all the wonderful sensations she noticed Ben’s fingers squeeze harder and then he let out a series of groans, the strokes suddenly became shorter and from the panting for breath she knew he had come too.

As they lay there replaying it all Eleanor knew all too well she had never been fucked like that ever before – so hard, so fast, so rough, almost brutal and so relentless, but oh it had been so good. Then her thoughts were stopped dead as she heard someone clap four or five times and she spun her head sideways to see Brian sitting in the chair smiling. She was aghast inside to think that not only had she just had the hardest roughest fuck of her life, but someone had been watching her – she felt so embarrassed. Brian just smiled and said “Nice show Millie and Ben – nice show”. “You were watching us” she said curtly. “Oh Millie...” Brian replied “ ... don’t be angry – it was so amazing watching the two of you getting it off like that – please don’t let it bother you”. She realised that it was probably that it was surprise of realising he was there that startled her as much as anything responding “I’ve never had anyone watch me do it before” feeling guilty inside. “Well Millie...” he continued “ ... there’s been a few firsts tonight for you – sex with people you’ve never met before, sex with a father and son and now having an audience” and he giggled. Thinking what he had said, she felt so cheap, so disgustingly dirty, but she had absolutely no regrets.

Then Eleanor felt something on her chest and she looked up to see Ben smiling down at her, his face flushed pink and she watched as a second bead of sweat dripped from his chin. “You OK Millie?” he asked. She blew her cheeks out “You were like a machine – it was awesome”. The Brian chirped from the side “I told you that you wouldn’t be disappointed Millie”. She felt Ben start to slide out and she said “pass some tissues please before you do that” and she slid them between her legs before getting up off the bed and heading for the toilet for a second time. After letting Ben’s juices dribble out she washed again in the bidet and after drying off made her way to the bedroom, wondered if she should leave now – she was drained of energy, but she also wondered if there was something else planned. When she got back there Ben was in his shorts, but Brian was now in bed. Ben just said “I’ll go and shower now then Dad” and he smiled at Millie as he left the room, shutting the door behind him. She looked down at Brian and as she did so, he just pulled the sheet back and said “Please come and join me again, Millie”. There was obviously something else planned...

Eleanor lay on her back, wondering what was next – it had already been way more adventurous and kinky than her wildest dreams. She felt Brian turn on his side to face her and then she felt him touch her arm and his hand slid down and held her hand. She mused how it was the first bit of anything like affection from either him or Ben – everything else had just been about sex, but then she thought that all tonight was really about and anyway she hadn’t been looking for affection or friendship. “I hope Ben wasn’t too rough with you, Millie?” Brian said in his usual calm way. She briefly thought about how Brian and Ben had both used her name in almost every sentence they spoke – it was so nice, so personal. Then she switched back to his question, thinking of what to say, turning her head to look at him out of the corner of her eye. “Rough?...” she exclaimed “ ... more like brutal I’d say”. “Oh I’m sorry, Millie – I hope he didn’t hurt you” he replied anxiously. She let out a little laugh “there’s no need to say sorry – it was awesome – he was like an uncontrollable machine”. “So you really liked it then?” he quizzed. She blew out her cheeks “Oh yes...” hesitating “ ... I’ll bet you think I’m a right dirty little slut don’t you?” she said guiltily, looking across out of the corner of her eye again. He squeezed her hand gently “On the contrary Millie I think you are incredibly attractive and a lovely woman and...” pausing for a few seconds “ ... and I was hoping we could have sex again now”. Her heart missed a beat and then pounded for a few seconds. She thought about her reply and then the words just flowed easily “Why not – that’s the reason I’m here”. She felt him squeeze her hand again “Oh good I’m so pleased”. She guessed that had thought through the whole thing in advance as everything had just happened so smoothly – she might have said ‘no’ to having sex with Ben, but Brian had probably got a ‘plan B’ ready – she didn’t care anyway – so far it had all been such an amazing experience. “So have you got something in mind?” she asked casually, suspecting that he had. “Well...” he responded “ ... I was hoping we might do it with you on top”. She thought about it for a few seconds – “I don’t see why not – do you like having a woman on top then?” she quizzed. She felt him let go of her hand, then she felt his hand move over her pelvis and he slide it down between her legs, his fingers very gently stroking her pussy. “Oh yes Millie it’s one of my favourites” he replied. He kept stroking her pussy lips, just gently running his fingers up and down. After a few seconds he spoke again “I hope Ben didn’t make you sore?” still stroking gently. “No he didn’t – I think that I get so wet I’ve never had a problem with being sore” she replied. As he stroked her pussy lips she could feel herself automatically generating more juices inside. Then she felt his fingers wriggling against her lips and the tip slid inside “Oh yes Millie you are very wet again...” running his finger up and down inside her lips “ ... are you ready to do it now?” Eleanor thought of what had happened tonight, sex with two people she had never met before with barely a few minutes between then after 14 months of nothing but masturbation – it had only been a few minutes since she had done it with Ben – was she ready to do it again? “Oh yes” she replied. She reached out and found Brian’s hip, then navigating down, as she felt his pubic hair she knew she was close. She felt the tip of her fingers touch his penis and she slid her fingers around it – it felt thick and she squeezed it gently – it was rock hard. She slid her fingers up and down – she realised that after everything that had taken place, this was the first time she had touched either Ben or Brian’s penis. It didn’t just look long – as she teased the tip with her finger tips and then slid her hand down to the base it felt big – ‘larger than average’ came into her mind again. “You’re nice and ready too then?” Brian didn’t answer so she continued “how long have you been like that?” running her fingers up and down it. She heard Brian draw a breath as she wrapped her fingers around and pulled the skin back, then he replied “Since about 30 seconds after I sat down to watch you and Ben fucking”. Then she watched him slide his hands up and throw the sheet back and said “I think we are both ready now – let’s do it”.

Eleanor let go of his penis and rolled over and got onto her knees, taking hold of his penis again and stroking up and down, saying “well lie on your back then and I’ll get on top”. Brian looked up at her “Oh no Millie – over here” and gently took her wrist and moved her hand away and then wriggled to the foot of the bed, hanging his legs over the end and he patted the bed next to him “Come over here Millie”. She got off the bed and walked around to him and then knelt on the bed, facing him. “Oh no Millie...” he said “ ... you need to be facing the other way”. “What...” she quizzed “ ... I thought you wanted me to be on top?” He smiled at her “I do Millie, but if you face the other way we can both watch ourselves having sex” and she turned around on her knees and looked at herself in the mirror – a little shiver went through her seeing herself looking like a complete tart with the grey stockings and suspenders with Brian lying next to her. Her heart missed a beat again and little shudder ran down through her body and into her groin at the realisation while she had sex this time with him, she was going to be able to watch. “Oh OK” she went and then she balanced on both hands and one leg as she straddled him, gently lowering herself down so that her pussy was resting on his tummy and his penis was standing up right in front of it. She shuffled forwards a little until her pussy was touching his penis and looking up into the mirror she couldn’t help but let out a little laugh as it looked like she had now got a penis. Brian asked “What’s so funny?” She giggled again – “look in the mirror – it looks like I’ve got a penis” and she saw him look up and he smiled, replying “that would make a nice selfie...” and they both laughed together. Eleanor looked down at his penis – it looked pretty big, but then she looked up in the mirror and seeing it from that angle made it look even bigger, almost reaching her belly button and her heart missed a beat at the thought of all of that going inside her. Brian put a hand on her hip and stroked her gently “It’s best if you guide me inside”. Eleanor had been on top before, although never this way around and certainly not like this with a full view in the mirror. She so wanted to watch herself as she took Brian inside. She raised herself up and shuffled a little further forward. Reaching down she took hold of his penis with one hand and slid her other hand to her pussy and gently eased her lips open, immediately feeling her juices. Staring into the mirror her gaze was riveted to her groin as she steered him into her pussy – she guided the tip between her open lips and then the best part as she relaxed her thigh muscles and felt the head of his penis stretch her pussy open and watched as it slowly disappeared inside her and she couldn’t help but gasp out ‘oh fuck’. “It’s nice watching it go inside it like that isn’t it Millie?” She realised that he had cleverly laid at a slight angle so that he could see everything too. “It’s awesome – I’ve never watched it like that before” she gasped. She bobbed up and down slightly to spread her juices and then relaxed her thigh muscles letting gravity take over, making him slide right inside, feeling like she was being impaled on his lovely big penis. Brian let out a gasp and then “you’ve got a gorgeous pussy Millie – it feels so nice to be right inside you and...” hesitating “ ... it feels so nice with your stockings brushing against my sides”. She just looked at him in the mirror and smiled. Looking back up at herself she didn’t know what to do with her hands – she rested them on her thighs, but then had another idea and reached around and placed them on Brian’s hips and she raised herself, watching his penis reappear into view letting it slide most of the way out and then relaxing her arms and her thighs and watching it slide all the way back in again and letting out a deep groan of pleasure as it went so deep inside her. Brian said quietly “you can keep on doing that if you want”. She stated bobbing up and down on him rhythmically and after a few times she felt him start to push back at exactly the same tempo – she thought again how good he was doing it. She didn’t need the extra push from her hands now Brian and her were moving so rhythmically together and holding them behind her was making her shoulders ache so she brought them in front of her and rested hem on her stockinged thighs. Unable to drag her eyes away from the mirror, she just stared at his penis sliding in and out of her and being able to watch was making her even more turned on. “Are you enjoying watching yourself fucking, Millie?” he asked. “Oh yes...” she replied instantly “ ... it’s such a turn on”. “Does it make you feel naughty being able to watch yourself having sex then?” She looked up at her breasts now wobbling up and down and then back down at her pussy being rhythmically filled right up by Brian so pleasurably. “Yes I suppose it does” she gasped, starting to feel that little tingle inside. Brian carried on “Do you feel naughty after everything you’ve don’t tonight, Millie?” So many questions she thought, but her mind flicked back over it all in a couple of seconds replying “I suppose I’ve been very naughty tonight”. Well you know what a happens to girls when they are really naughty and she saw his hand move quickly and she felt a sting as he smacked her bottom and let out a little ‘ow’. Her brain automatically connected with her memory and in a flash recalled a night years ago when her and Damian had come home and she had been pretty drunk – how she had been curious for some time to find out what it was like to be smacked – how she’d deliberately goaded him in some way – she couldn’t even remember how – how he told her she was very naughty – how she’d said that if she was naughty then he’d better smack her bottom then – how he’d given her six of the best – and how she’d asked for more – and more – and how horny it had made her. As this flashed through her mind in a couple of seconds she was still staring at her pussy and Brian’s penis. From the corner of her eye she saw his other hand and in an instant she felt another sting on the other side and let out a little grunt. “Millie” he called and she looked up at his face. “Do you like being smacked Millie” he asked. “Yesss” she hissed. “Have you done it lot’s before”. ‘Fuck more questions’ she thought “Just once”.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.