Art Project - Cover

Art Project

Copyright© 2017 by aroslav

Chapter 10: Exhibition

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Exhibition - Suffering from anxiety and panic attacks, Art is a hopeless wreck after his first week of college. Annette and Morgan encourage him to keep his class notes in a sketchbook and to draw pictures of his classmates so he gets to know them. It opens a world of possibilities as classmates become models, models become friends, and friends battle the system to right an injustice. And Art emerges an unwitting leader.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting  

“The countdown has begun,” Zen said as she faced her webcam. “I promised something truly unique tonight and you have to participate to make it happen. We need 2,500 tokens to get it started. We’d like to start the show in thirty minutes so there is still light in the window. You’ll want to see our Dolly silhouetted in the window before the artist arrives.”

Her computer chimed and a message popped up on screen.

RagsToRiches just tipped Zen 150 tokens: Come on, guys. I’ve been looking forward to this since Zen started talking about it a month ago!

“Thanks, Rags. You’re so sweet,” Zen said. “Don’t wait for a big tipper to close the door. Tonight is pay to play. You have to tip fifty tokens to stay in the room when the show starts. Not negotiable. You guys who aren’t premium members yet should rush over to your account page and buy some tokens so you can stay with us tonight.”

There were three chimes in a row as 50 token donations came in.

“Thanks, Gently. Toy, I knew you’d be here. Welcome, DeepPlumber. I don’t think I’ve seen you before. I’m glad you’ve joined us. Where are you from?”

Text messages started scrolling across the screen and the tippers and chatroom attendees welcomed each other and introduced themselves. A list of premium members appeared on the right side of the screen and kept being added to. When I saw that there were over 500 people in the room, I shoved my tablet at Annette and went to go throw up in Zen’s bathroom. I closed the door so I wouldn’t be heard, but Morgan pushed in behind me.

“It’s okay, Pen. I love you and it will be all right.”

“So many people!” I said. “I can’t...”

“No, honey. There are only the six of us. You’ve drawn our nipples—even Zen’s. They are perky, aren’t they?”

“But 500!”

“They don’t really exist, honey. I think that bot that the site uses makes up the numbers so people are encouraged to get in. Zen said there wouldn’t be more than 50 watching the actual posing, and you won’t see or hear any of them. During most of the posing, Zen will be talking as if she were alone in the room. You don’t have to think about anyone but Susan,” Morgan said.

“You really want me to touch her?” I asked, still uncertain of what I was doing.

“If the option was on the table, I think I’d want to watch you fuck her,” Morgan breathed. “Feel how wet I am from just thinking about her being your little art model doll.” She pulled my hand up under her skirt and I discovered she wasn’t wearing panties. “Kendra and I decided we might need emergency access to our pussies while you do the posing.”

“Annette?”

“Believe me, if you can draw one-handed, the other will be busy with her.”

I washed up and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. Morgan adjusted my mask. And my cock. I was dressed all in black with a blousy silk shirt that was unbuttoned half way down my chest. The mask was like a headscarf that covered all the top of my head and tied in back with slits across my eyes big enough for me to see clearly. Think Westley in The Princess Bride.

We entered the big room again in time to hear the tip chime ring again.

“Yay! That put us over the top, BigTeaser! You rock! What that means is that we are about to start the show. In five minutes, I’ll bring in Dolly and place her in front of the windows so you can get a good look at her. In ten minutes, Robert Robot will close the room to anyone who has not tipped at least 50 tokens today. So, you still have time to join us. LadyLove! I’m so glad you’re here. I was afraid you wouldn’t make it. I’ll be muting the tip chime during the performance, but you’ll still be able to see messages and talk on the chat board while Dolly gets posed. I’ll try to respond quietly to messages while they work. Pony-up if you want to stay with us. I have to go get our Dolly model for Sketch, the artist.”

With that, Zen stepped into the next room to get Susan.

“What?” we heard Susan exclaim. “You didn’t say blindfolded! How am I supposed to see you?”

“You won’t,” Zen said. “You won’t see me or Sketch or the other artists and assistants. You won’t see the camera or any of the comments that come on the screen.” She led a blindfolded Susan in front of the window. She was backlit against the sheer curtains that covered the window so the exterior was indistinct. They’d chosen to keep with the Princess Bride theme and Susan wore a red ensemble. Of course, Zen had made alterations in the pattern. It was made of a nearly transparent silk that draped her body and showed her shape clearly against the backlit window. Zen continued to torment Susan with her words.

“When you are being posed, you’ll never know for sure if it is Sketch or me touching your pretty body. You are our Dolly to play with as we see fit. We might send one of the assistants over to hold your tits up or to see if you are getting turned on. Lady might come over to punish you if you start to get distracted. I might even have one of my regulars waiting downstairs to help out. You’ll just never know, will you?”

“Zen? Are ... I’m ... I love you.”

“Trust us my little Dolly. Now stand here like a good model and wait. We’re almost ready.” Zen moved to her computer and began talking to her fans. The chime had been turned off, but we could see the message flashes on screen as more guys—and apparently a bunch of other cam models—tipped to get access to the private show that was coming. “Isn’t she beautiful? She is just going to stand there quietly for five minutes to give the rest of you time to buy into the show. Robert Robot is controlling the clock and logging people in to the private show. If you haven’t tipped in, you’ll be locked out when the clock strikes zero.”

I wanted to go straight to Susan and comfort her. I could see her shaking and I was, too. I knew I’d have a mask on, but I didn’t know she’d be blindfolded. Annette rubbed my shoulders and Morgan came to whisper in my ear.

“You know how Susan’s aura has always been tightly contained when you worked with her unless Zen was in the room? Then it was like a connection between the two of them. With her blindfolded, her aura is going crazy. Sparks are shooting off in every direction. Kendra and I are going to have a blast trying to sculpt this. It’s so beautiful. I know you’ll see your own special interpretation of it. Remember that the first twenty minutes is strictly posing her and re-posing her. Try a few of the poses we’ve already done before you move to the one you want to paint today. Pen. this is so exciting. We love you.”

I relaxed. Annette kissed my ear and made sure my mask was on correctly. Zen motioned me to begin my approach.

“Last chance,” Zen said to her audience. “Sketch has entered the picture. He’s seen his model waiting patiently. He circles her, contemplating positions he would like to see her in. Perhaps positions he would like to take her in. He pulls the drapery closed, isolating her from the world, and isolating we who are voyeurs as well.” There was a buzz from her computer as I pulled the drapes closed. Zen had lights ready to turn on and the other cameras in the room came to life. “Thank you for joining us for this little show. You’ll notice that the screen now has the ‘Private Show’ icon lit in the lower left corner. For some of you, this is the first private show you’ve been invited to. Let me remind you that we keep explicit sex comments off the screen. I like to talk sexy with you, but only through private tip messages, not for the room at large. I’m going to switch to the high res cameras now and you might want to open the window to full screen as we watch this live drama. Love you guys. Enjoy.”

The lights switched and Zen started working on her computer as Kendra and Morgan started working with the clay. I glanced at Annette. Unlike Kendra and Morgan, Annette was dressed more like Zen. She wore some kind of complicated one-piece that covered her breasts and pussy and had a lot of black cords that crisscrossed between the two pieces. I almost abandoned Susan except for the catch in her breath and whisper.

“Do you want me to undress now, sir?” she asked.

“No. I will take care of that when the time comes,” I whispered. “May I touch you?”

“Yes. Please. Anywhere.”

I lifted my hand and stroked her cheek, tilting her chin up to catch the light better.

“You tremble,” I said. “Amazing. It is almost like you were a live girl.”

“I ... live? I’m...”

“When I ordered an artist’s Dolly from New York, I had no idea she would be so lifelike.” I lifted her hand and she held it where I posed her. “So pliable and positionable. So much fun to be had.” I shifted her position so she faced the window but had her head turned back toward me. She simply let me move her and stayed in place wherever I put her. Now that I had my two memorized lines out of the way, I could focus on just enjoying the art of positioning a model.

“I like the fabric they dressed you in,” I said as I ran my hand down her side to her hip. “It drapes nicely. Let’s see how it works around your shoulders.” I carefully lifted the blousy fabric away from her neck and loosened it enough to pull down and bare her shoulders. I gave her one of the hanging strips of fabric to hold onto while I positioned the drapery. I knew Zen and Annette were moving around with still cameras and occasionally adjusting focus on the three video cameras. I could hear the occasional click of the cameras. I was going to use some of those photos. With Susan’s shoulders exposed and her head thrown back as if to look at me, I wanted to go do a sketch right then. But, of course, this part was about posing, not about drawing. I stepped back to give the cameras a clear view and then moved to the next of the poses I’d thought of

I gradually lost touch with the low hum going on behind me. It was just Susan and me. I turned her toward my easel and let the fabric of her top drop to her waist, then I pulled the left side back to her shoulder, covering her left breast. I slid my hand over the right breast and she sucked in a lungful of air before she relaxed again. She hadn’t let go of the drapery when I turned her, so it was wrapped around her wrists. I pulled it once around her waist and up in back over her head like a cowl. In this position, I unfastened the skirt and it fell to her ankles. Her breath shuddered. The drape I’d wrapped kept her privates covered, but I don’t think she knew that.

I was beginning to really appreciate Zen’s idea of blindfolding Susan. Deprived of her sight, she never knew exactly where I was or what I was going to do next. She couldn’t tell if I was alone or if we were all gathered around her. She got a clue when I turned her again toward the window, wrapping the fabric more. Zen approached quietly to stand beside me. I pushed the drape down in back, letting it expose her right buttock as I petted it. At the same time, Zen ran her hand up the front of Susan’s torso and cupped her breast. I suppose I could have been doing that from my position, but Susan was shifting her head left and right, trying to sense who was touching her. While I still held her right butt cheek in my right hand, I used my left to capture her chin and lift it up and to her left. There could be no doubt now that with three hands on her, there had to be at least two people. Perhaps three. I let my left hand slide lightly down her throat and leaned forward to blow in her ear.

“Ohh!” she moaned. “Sketch ... sir. Um ... who... ?” I shifted slightly so I was just behind her right ear.

“Such a good Dolly,” I whispered. “Posing just like I want her. So soft. So sexy. So fragrant.” Susan moaned again. Zen smiled at me and retreated to let me continue. This was really fun.

I whipped all the fabric off her and pulled the blouse fabric down so it, too, fell to the floor at her feet. For a few moments, she was completely naked and exposed as I turned her toward the front again. I wasn’t sure what the unseen audience could see, but there were three cameras and I knew Zen was back to manipulating the image onscreen. Annette moved up next to me with her digital camera and began shooting stills.

I had a brief moment of insane jealousy when I realized the audience was seeing my girlfriend—one of them—in an outfit that made me painfully aware of my own erection. I had to shift things around, but realized that the bikini my Lady wore when we went swimming last summer covered as much as this outfit did. Of course, she didn’t wear it with five-inch stiletto heels. And a mask. I heard Zen’s camera from behind me and that only confused Susan more. I took Annette’s hand and guided it to Susan’s bottom, then in a smooth arc up to Susan’s throat and then down to her left breast.

I positioned Susan’s left hand raised it to grasp one of the drapes. Then I pulled the fabric around her and covered one breast, then pulled it up between her legs. Annette backed away. Susan was trembling all over. Even I could sense the energy shooting like sparks off our Dolly, though I couldn’t really see the aura the way Morgan could. I ran my hand up the inside of Susan’s leg and was certain she would collapse.

“P ... Please...” she begged as I cupped her mound. I simply kept moving.

I stepped away so Annette and Zen could move in and snap pictures from every angle. I was glad I would have reference photos because I really liked this pose and even though I didn’t like sketching and painting from photos, they would help me remember what the trembling girl looked like when I sketched from memory.

I moved in again and started putting her in the position that I would actually sketch. With her right hand still in the air, I wrapped the silky fabric around her arm several times and then draped it down her front, between her breasts to her navel and then back up to her left shoulder. I positioned her left arm outstretched toward where I would sketch and wrapped the fabric once around it, then beneath her buttocks and around her thighs. I kept it low enough and loose enough that both her breasts and her pussy were exposed. Passing the fabric back through the loop, I wrapped her left leg and pulled it forward to place her foot on a small stool. I wrapped the fabric around her leg and draped the stool so it wouldn’t be visible. It was almost perfect and I took a moment to simply caress her right leg before I stood back again I made a couple adjustments, including moving the drape to cover her right breast.

Zen stepped up beside me and her panting girlfriend again. This time, I noticed Zen was naked as well. She took my hand, much as I had taken Annette’s a few minutes before. I let Zen control me, almost as if I was her Dolly just as Susan was mine. Zen put my hand on Susan’s face so I could tilt it to the position I wanted, and then shifted it to her left breast. She used my fingers to pinch Susan’s nipple, eliciting yet another deep moan. Zen pushed my hand down to Susan’s pussy again, but this time guided my fingers into the very wet folds of her sex, stroking Susan’s clit.

Susan cried out as Annette snapped more photos. Our Dolly climaxed, throwing her head back farther and letting the moan turn to a whine as she came.

“Hold that pose, little Dolly. It is time to draw you.”

I retreated to my easel and tried unsuccessfully to ease the pressure on my cock as I started drawing. I was unsuccessful because Annette knelt at my side and stroked my erection as I drew. I knew that I would come soon, too.

We could hear Zen talking to her chatroom now, conducting the auction of the drawing I was making.

“High tip in this session will win the drawing that Sketch is making,” Zen said softly. “Robert Robot is controlling the time. You have twenty minutes to get to the top tip before Robert cuts it off. I don’t have control over this, so I can’t hold the bidding open any extra to allow another bid and I can’t cut it off to decide who wins. Thank you to Zen’s Velvet Hammer. You are currently high at 2,516 tokens. Even if Sketch hasn’t finished the drawing in the twenty minutes, that’s when the bidding will stop. Rest assured, he will finish it before it is sent to you. Sketch isn’t just an actor. He is a fine artist and has even drawn these sweet boobs you like me to play with for you. There are no other counts during this time, but you are welcome to tip the artist and model even if you aren’t in the race for high bid. Look at how this drawing is coming,” she said, pushing a camera over my shoulder as I sketched. “You will not only have seen a beautiful performance, you will get a beautiful piece of fine art. Isn’t she gorgeous?” Zen moved the camera and panned back to Susan.

How Susan was managing to hold the pose when she was so obviously still recovering from her orgasm is beyond me. I was sure that if we hadn’t tied the fabric so well, she would have collapsed.

We were about ten minutes into the drawing and auction when I saw her start to relax. I couldn’t have that. It would ruin the pose. I stood and approached our Dolly.

“I think we need to uncover this right tit,” I whispered. “You should have everything exposed to all the eyes watching you, shouldn’t you, Dolly?” I didn’t touch her at all at first. I used the end of my pencil to lift the fabric and expose her right nipple. I blew on it a little to make it perk up and Susan was back in the zone. I couldn’t resist. I reached between her legs and caressed her clit again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.