Hunting the Orlan - Cover

Hunting the Orlan

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The orlan is a vicious and implacable predator. Once it selects you, you are done for! Some aliens think it is a hilarious practical joke to release a pregnant orlan on the Earth during the last ice age. Join the effort to track it down and the retribution put upon the aliens with the odd sense of humor. 7 chapters. Some sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Violence  

I showed them how to adjust the temperature of the warming cloth and left them to figure out the best way to use it. A few minutes later, it was obvious from the sounds that they had worked that out. The moans of pleasure indicated that both women were happy with their selection of a new husband. The steady pounding noises indicated that the men were happy, too, so I thought no more about it.

I was much more interested in Sunshine’s reaction to the butterfly position. “Sunshine, I promised to show you a new position for fucking tonight if you wanted to give it a try. What do you say?”

“Husband, you were so good last night that I am willing to try out anything that you might suggest, but I do hope that it does not involve beating me.”

“Oh, no, pain does not enter into the fucking at all. It is just a position that will let me get into you deeper than I did last night. That will mean more rubbing on your most sensitive pleasure spot.”

“By the gods, if you can do that, I can hardly wait to get started. What do I do?”

“The first thing you need to do is to lie on your back and get naked. Would you like me to help you with that?” Sunshine giggled as I slid into the bedroll and started to help her strip off her clothes. Of course, courtesy demanded that she return the favor, and she was not slow to do that. I checked her pussy and found her to be just as wet as she was last night.

“Spread your legs so that I can get between them. Ah, that’s right. Now raise your legs and put them against my chest with your ankles hooked on my shoulders. I’m going to push back on your legs to roll your butt off the bed and arch your back. Just relax and it won’t hurt one bit. Here, let me pump up your pillow so that you can see what is going on.”

Sunshine’s pussy hair was lush enough so that I had trouble seeing her pussy lips. “Please use the fingers of your left hand to spread your pussy lips and use your right hand to guide my cock into your fuck hole. Oops, I forgot to say that we need to get my cock lubricated with your pussy liquid before we try to insert it. All it will take is laying my cock into the long slot between your pussy lips. There is enough liquid there to do a full coating.

“Okay, now guide me in.” I slid in about half my length and leaned forward to push Sunshine’s legs back toward her tits. I knew from previous experience that there was enough room in the sleeping bag for this. As I arched her back by pushing on her legs, my cock slid in deeper and deeper. My cock head was already past her G-spot, but my shaft was still rubbing firmly against her bumps and ridges. Sunshine was already breathing hard, and I had not finished penetrating. She was panting and moaning by the time my pubic bone struck her clit with some force. That elicited a little scream that echoed around the cave.

“Oh, Husband, that was already better than last night. There was a heavenly feeling when you bumped against my clit. I had no idea that a little thing like that could feel so good!”

“Don’t worry, Wife (that was the first time I had ever used that word when speaking to a woman I was fucking), it gets better as we go along.” I began to stroke, slowly at first, but faster and faster as the fucking progressed. Sunshine’s heavy breathing turned into pants in time with my strokes, and she was soon panting so much that she had no time for moans. I was working toward giving her at least two orgasms tonight, and I knew that I had to hurry before I lost control and came.

Ah, there it was. I felt her vaginal muscles start to clamp down on my cock and it was not long before I had to stop stroking while she went through her first come of the evening. From her pants and such, it looked to me that this climax was the equal of last night, and I still had a hard cock to give her another one.

As soon as I could move again, I started back up where I had left off. I was hoping to build off that first come. Yes, her panting resumed to where it was before, and started to build from there. Meanwhile, I could feel myself getting close to the point of no return. I clamped down internally as hard as I could to hold it in, and found myself pounding even harder.

There were no moans, but now there were little screams interspaced between the pants. I, too, was starting to pant, and suddenly I could hold back no longer. I turned loose a mighty jet of semen that Sunshine could not help feeling, and that was enough to throw her into another orgasm. This orgasm was the largest that I had ever seen her have, and she screamed her pleasure to the whole world.

She now milked my cock like I have never felt before, and I just kept coming. I have never had an orgasm last so long or be so intense. I don’t know if I said anything, but I did manage to roll off of Sunshine before I collapsed into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sensations of hands playing with my cock. Naturally, it was more than idle curiosity that made me look to see what was going on. Sunshine was playing with my cock while Snow and Moon looked on with considerable interest. I had been just approaching full erect size when I woke up, and the vision of three women staring at my cock while one of them played with it was enough to finish the job of getting it to full hardness.

“See, I told you how big he was. Now you have to believe me.”

Snow said, “Yes, now I believe you, but isn’t it painful to have something that size stuck inside you?”

“Oh, no. Demon Slayer is a real master at knowing how to enter me without causing me any pain. See, he is awake. I’ll ask him for a demonstration.

“Husband, these two women doubt me when I say that you can fuck me without hurting me. Will you please demonstrate? I want to settle all doubts about my honesty.”

Now, how could I turn down such a request? “Okay, Sunshine, strip off your clothes, and I will demonstrate with what my people call a ‘quickie.’” I was already naked; that was not a problem. The women had already built a fire, so the air was warm enough for a quickie.

I checked, and Sunshine was already wet enough. Dammit, does that woman ever stop producing lube in her pussy? I got between her legs, and she put her calves against my shoulders. There was still the problem of too much hair on her pussy, so she was going to have to spread her lips and guide me in. We were going to do something about all that hair pretty damned soon!

I swashed a couple of times in her pussy slit and then moved to line up with her hole. She pulled me into place, and I slid past her lips and her ring of muscle. I leaned forward to tip her pussy up. That gave the observers a good look as my cock slid into Sunshine’s pussy. I did hang up for a moment on a dry spot, but a little back and forth motion fixed that. I slid all the way home, and Sunshine gave out with her little squeal of pleasure.

Snow and Moon both gasped when they saw me bump against Sunshine’s clit. Snow said, “Your husband is so long that I did not think that was possible. From the look on both your faces, it is easy to see what you two think of that deep penetration. Okay, let us see you fuck.”

Sunshine was already wiggling for me to start stroking, so I knew there was no reason to wait. I began to stroke at my most comfortable speed, and Sunshine started to moan around her pants in time with my strokes. I think that it must have been the audience that influenced us, but, whatever it was, we both came together and in a shorter time than usual.

I pulled out and the two curious women could see a copious quantity of semen running from Sunshine’s pussy. Sunshine said, “Thank you, Husband, for an excellent fuck, but I can see why it is called a ‘quickie.’ That will hold me until tonight. I hope that you are satisfied.”

“Oh, yes, Wife. That was quite satisfactory for a quickie. Will we have an audience tonight?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.