MELODY & ME - Cover

MELODY & ME

 

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - For nine years, Melody and I were best friends, until my dad fucked things up by saying something.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

“Yes, I must admit. It is the second best feeling I have ever felt, Mel!”

With that said she dropped all the way down, and I immediately came inside her!

“I’m sorry, I am so sorry Mel! Will you ever forgive me?”

“Don’t worry lover boy, I’ve done some reading too. It doesn’t matter how quick the first one is, it’s the second one!”

I got hold of her, flipped her on her back, which caused her to growl at me, and I began to thrust hard, deep, and fast.

“Ooooh, Paul ... keep it going, Baby, I love you so much, Oooh!”

She was more settled than before but was ready for a totally wild and crazy fuck.

“Cross your legs behind my back, bitch!”

She slapped me; I slapped her back but not very hard. I swear I grew thicker and longer, and I did promise Stephen to have her back without a mark. At least not on the outside anywhere!

With those thoughts running through me, I stabbed her over and over until I was kind of tired. She looked at me and said, “Is that all you got, old man?”

“I am only four days older than you,” I said back to her. “When I said I wanted to be a porn star, I was shitting you! I am not big enough or in good enough shape to do that, but I sure do love you, Mel!”

I did my best to start up again and she broke into the most erotic smile ever! What a tease.

I had to ramp things down a little, but I kept up a satisfying rhythm for both of us. I let her slap me as much as she wanted, and I slapped at her Cs instead. She liked it a lot!

God almighty, why did we wait? Because we are both good kids, that’s why!

Suddenly, she asked, “Do you remember the twelve names we came up with eight years ago?”

All through our conversation, her jugs were jiggling which reminded me of those fireworks you nail to the fence, light, and go around in circles until the gunpowder or whatever it is you light is finished. Pinwheels, I think.

“Could you speed up a little I want to order dinner in the room when we’re finished, pretty please with Melody on top,” she said with the giggle I remember back around the time we first met.

Wow, I so very clearly remember that day...

Since both parents worked, I was driven to school, but I had a key to let myself in the house. She had taken the bus, and we met as a result of being let off at the same bus stop.

For no good reason I said, “Hey, what’s your name?”

She said, “Melody, what’s yours?”

“Paul, which house is yours?” I responded.

We walked side by side as the other kids went to their houses. We were the only two left, and she took my hand, saying, “I’m a little nervous. Can we be friends, Paul?”

Then I said, “Why not be best friends, Melody, and could we keep it to be our secret?”

“I love secrets,” she said finally stopping at her house. I waited until she got through the door and waved at me...

Best Friends at 6 years old, and we both kept the secret until just before our 15th birthdays...

“I’m really close baby and this time I’m gonna tell you when each shot spurts out, is that OK?”

“Go for it tiger,” she said re-gripping her legs tight behind me.

That old black magic was moving onward and upward, and I said, “One, two, three, four, five, six ... and, and ... I guess it was six, but it will only take one when we begin making our parents, grandparents!”

“I never want to make love with anyone except for you,” she said pulling my mouth on hers and we kissed like the crazy lovers we have become.

I got up and off bringing her a towel and used it to sop up my millions and millions of baby boys and girls.

“Careful Paul, or you’re going to turn me on, and we will have to do this all over again!”

I rubbed even softer getting her hopes up. I ran and had to pee again. I finished before she ran in telling me to leave her alone for a bit.

I put on some boxers and found the menu for the restaurants that deliver to the room. Actually, one from each of the non-numbered floors will deliver, and they rotate monthly.

What caught my eye was that on the BB Floor was my very favorite restaurant, Denny’s. From all the dinners our families had together I had a good idea, and ordered for each of us plenty of food, getting off the phone just as the door opened and my naked fiancée walked out to my wolf whistle. She posed, then put her sleep shirt and pantie back on, asking “What did you order for me, Lover?”

“From the Denny’s, 40 floors below us I ordered you a Bacon Gouda Burger, no onions, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. For me I got a Denny’s Double Cheeseburger with Cheddar Cheese, no red onions, a double order of fries and my own Chocolate Milkshake. They promised it within 20 minutes!”

“Wow, that’s a lot of food, but you remembered how much I loved that Gouda sauce your mother used on the venison we had at your place.”

“It’s not that much food considering we never ate while at Camelot and we burned a lot of calories,” I said.

Seventeen minutes later there was a knock on our door. I added a 25% gratuity, and my signature, and I brought it inside.

She and I sat on the foot of the bed, and I opened the covers to still steaming food.

After eating for a while, Melody said, “I know that our wedding is nearly five months away and we have promised to finish high school ... what do you think of living somewhere here, in Vincennes?”

“I had the same idea, but your father may not love the idea as much as we do!”

She was chewing on some fries but gave me a look. After her first big slurp of her shake, she said, “All we need to do is to make him think it’s his idea!”

She caught me with a mouthful of my burger, so I had to wash it down and responded, “Have your parents ever been here on a vacation or business trip?”

“You are as devious and underhanded as you are a great fuck,” Little Miss Potty Mouth said. “Sometime during the next two years we get them all out here on a vacation. Then, one of us steers the conversation to how nice it must be to live here.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.