MELODY & ME - Cover

MELODY & ME

 

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - For nine years, Melody and I were best friends, until my dad fucked things up by saying something.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Apparently, I had surprised her, and after taking a glance at her Dad, who nodded his approval, “Yes, I will marry you, on December 14th. Why so soon?”

“Think about it for a few moments, I think our moms want to see the ring!”

We had only kissed and touched one another fully dressed, and by the time she got the hugs and handshakes, her face was illuminated.

We had promised the parents we would finish high school and promised the dads no kids until after we graduated.

That caused her to blush deeply, finally getting my earlier remark.

With it being summertime, I said, “Now that we are engaged to be married, may I take Melody on a trip to Vincennes, to visit Camelot for a long weekend?”

That caused both sets of parents to have two quiet discussions.

Then we went through a series of questions, including explaining we would be driving to the Columbia, IL station of the Honeycomb Monorail System (HMS) created by Michael Thomas, staying at his stately 105 story Marriott. There were shuttle buses to all the various things to do. The Mansion had a concert of Katherine McPhee and its 117-piece world renown GOLD STANDARD ORCHESTRA

Trying not to be too outlandish, I said, “I am aware that Melody is on the pill, and I have a fresh supply of condoms as well.”

With that said, we were given permission. Having assumed that, I handed them a list of phone numbers and email addresses.

At this point the HMS only went from Kansas City, MO to Charleston, WV for a total of just under 700 miles. Mr. Thomas’ announced plans that would take it from Philadelphia, PA all the way to Sacramento, CA a total of 2,800 miles. There will be turn-offs both north and south, eventually.

The next morning, I drove to the Tremayne home, knocked on the front door, with Maggie opening the door to me letting me in, and fifteen minutes later, the lovely Melody came from her room, in a white blouse, long green slacks and a huge smile. I had gotten up, gave her a light kiss, and took her small suitcase from her.

While she gave her mother a goodbye hug, Mr. Tremayne pulled me aside and said, “This is one of the very few times we have allowed our daughter to go anywhere without us. I fully expect her home in the same condition, do you understand me?”

I couldn’t help but break into a big smile and said, “Sir ... Stephen, this may be hard to understand, but I may love her as much as you do, OK?”

That was the first time I had called him anything other than Mr. Tremayne, and he smiled and gave me a slight pat on the back.

I got her in my ‘22 Tannis (Made by the MTMCC) and started the hour drive south to Columbia. It was a fully electric vehicle, with the amazing UBAR battery technology.

We parked on the street level and took the Envelator up to the top. That is another idea of Mr. Thomas, a combo of a traditional escalator, but was enclosed with room for people to hold a conversation as it went from ground level to 100 feet high.

We got 2 tickets ($5 each, quite affordable) to head to Vincennes, and only had to wait 20 minutes to catch a Honeycomb heading east.

There are seven Honeycombs in total, with the innermost going at speeds of 300 mph, while the surrounding six others traveling at a meager 150 mph. Our trip from Columbia to Vincennes of only 160 miles was an hour with a beautiful view of the countryside at 100 feet above the ground. In our own space, we both watched and made out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.