The Ball at Hampshire Hills - Cover

The Ball at Hampshire Hills

Copyright© 2017 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 3

Miss Honeysuckle was adamant that her two sisters be sheltered from any scent of improper behavior in that period between her betrothal and her actual wedding taking place in a scant two weeks. She knew her flighty sisters too well to allow them to be footloose and fancy free enough to throw a monkey wrench into her overdue exchange of spousal vows and the subsequent surrender of her virginal glory on the large pristine bed in her future husband’s bedroom at the top of the spiral stairs.

She imagined her innocent progress to that ultimate supine position with her knees spread open and the great bulk of the Doctor humping away to fulfill his spousal duties. She did her best to gather what romantic notions available around her like a cloak of invisibility to the inevitable grunting and groaning of coital bliss transporting her to the realm of schoolgirl fantasy about her handsome knight in shining armor with a cock the size of London Bridge falling down and swiftly snaking up inside her virginal passageway

It almost gave her the vapors just standing next to the window looking out to the stables and the domesticated animals doing what came naturally whenever the urge came upon them in their brutish outlook on mating without entanglement of any sort whatsoever.

She had established a closer relationship with the Doctor’s two teenaged wards currently occupying the bedroom adjacent to their marital bed.

At first, she was ready to disbelieve all the rumors about her future husband’s obsession with caring for defenseless young females. She closed her ears to the most dastardly suppositions about his medical technique with his female patients assuming that they were the standard gossip one heard in the marketplace about any well-meaning male with good intentions to the less fortunate segment of society.

After some subtle female to female interrogation of the young girls, she discovered that the Doctor was quite capable of not only making outrageous demands on the obedient girl’s physical bodies, he was well-versed in various foreign techniques of love-making that made them both his willing partners in depravity behind closed doors. If it were not for the fact that she was already over the age red-line for marriage, and had no other alternate options to keep the horror of life as an “old maid” from her status, she would have cancelled the contract and depended on her family to support her for the remainder of her life on earth.

In any event, she was prepared to go to the marriage bed with his sins buried deeply inside her brain and with a willing enthusiastic cunt for his pleasure as he so desired. She also found that she was not thinking of the two girls under his guardianship as either her daughters-in-waiting, or even sisters sharing a common prick, but as possible bed mates when the winter winds were blowing something fierce and the added warmth of human flesh and some spirited slap and tickle would spice up her nocturnal marital duties without any disclosure of inappropriate activities. It was something that had always been inside her, but well-hidden and she had exercised it with deceptive care with her two younger sisters, Rose and Lily, flowers both and sweet as sugar. They never seemed to mind when she went over the line, horizontal-wise and kept mum around mum at those times when it really counted.

She had stupidly fallen sloppily in love with her not so distant cousin, Faith from Cornwall. The beautiful girl was as pretty a teenager that was ever designed by the angels above in heaven on high.

Conversation-wise, the giddy girl was not what one desire as an intellectual sounding-board, but she had redeeming qualities in her often quickly changing flirting speech and actions into an actual physical companionship that resembled an adoring fan for her soul mate on a pedestal. In truth, Honeysuckle had fallen in lust with the beautiful girl’s loving tongue and irrepressible fingers leading her in countless orgasms of the most desirable kind.

Alas, young Faith was not the faithful sort and she was denounced as a husband snatcher of the worst sort by offering her pretty pussy to the Rector and him with a pregnant wife and four little ones at home waiting for his return.

Honeysuckle didn’t see what the contrived girl could possibly have seen in the boring churchman except, mayhap, his oversized cock that seemed to make converts in the female population wherever he decided to do his nocturnal missionary work.

Faith was suitably apologetic and begged Honeysuckle for another chance in the pussy-licking game, but Honeysuckle went to the ball at Hampshire Hills with a determination to find a qualified bed-mate, no matter how old or how ugly as long as he had sufficient income to continue her less than frugal lifestyle post wedding vows.

Honeysuckle was in a quandary.

Her demanding gash sent her in one direction and her common sense and feminine logic in another. She decided to stay with the proposal of the Doctor despite the rumors of his roguish deceptions when it came to females with immature experience. Her fingers and hands had convinced her by manual inspection that he was certainly qualified to take care of her marital needs in ways that she had only dreamed about when playing with her sisters and her beautiful cousin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.