Deacon Johnson Consoles a Widow - Cover

Deacon Johnson Consoles a Widow

Copyright© 2017 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The establishment of the Church of Divine Intervention was caused by a silly accident that ended Dixie's career as a circus performer. Now, the church is joined by Deacon Johnson a defrocked minister of dubious repute.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Deacon Johnson’s forays into the rural districts to search out prospective members of the church were fairly new when he came across the Widow Maryanne Hatchett and he was happy that fate had directed him to her door for his spirited efforts at consolation.

He managed to give the still attractive widow more orgasms in one three day weekend than her wimp of a husband had accomplished in a little less than two unmemorable years of married life. There was no doubt that the widow had the hottest French knickers the Deacon had ever seen on a religious-minded female. Now that he had become familiar with the speed with which the bright-eyed brunette was able to whip those undies off her soft fleshed body, Deacon Johnson was up and ready to tame her raw desire into true belief in the divine inspiration of prayerful temptation.

Maryanne was like the low-hanging fruit on the tree of feminine submission to authority. She followed the Deacon’s orders right to the letter and never questioned his frequent references to “What it says in the Good Book” when she was asked to bend her sense of right and wrong. She was soon of the opinion that most of the Deacon’s expeditions up her rear door channel was to chase away the influences of the Devil and give her a better chance of sitting at the right hand of the almighty.

She came back with him to the rectory and to his assigned space in the church residence. Now, all she wore were the robes of white that Deacon Johnson had custom made for her at the suit maker in town. Maryanne wore her grandmother’s huge wooden cross suspended from her neck and it rested snugly between her oversized breasts braless because she refused to hide her God-given blessings behind a shield of propriety.

He introduced her as “Sister Mary” and stated she had come to them as a sign of the need for religious discipline in the fertile fields of the Lord. She rarely spoke and only nodded her hear to show her complete agreement with Deacon Johnson’s words.


The former circus performer, Dixie Cartwright and her Alzheimer’s afflicted husband Father Francisco (a seminary trained minister with several published books of religious theology) actually owned the whole thing after the demise of their three ring circus and the disbanding of their Noah’s ark of strange animals from around the world. Dixie and Deacon Johnson were mutually interested in things of an anal nature and he had trained her to assume the “doggy” position when they were safe in a closed door private place for fun and games.

The recently launched church was a big success in financial standards.

In fact, it was so successful that both Dixie and Deacon Johnson worried that they might have to share some of their new-found wealth with the government if their “non-profit” status was questioned by inquisitive authorities.

The addition of Sister Mary to their staff in search of new converts helped boost the single male statistics to the highest ever. She usually took each new prospective male member under her “wing” and prayed with them to see the light of seeking redemption. Her generous bosom and her soft saddle of comforting flesh was all it was required to get them to sign up for the annual membership right on the dotted line and give her the numbers on their banking institutions for monthly membership fees. She had soothed them with her honeyed approach and the new converts were certain it was all for the greater glory of the church and the lord and that the flesh part of the initiation was merely to remind them of the dangers of falling victim to the weakness of the flesh and the temptation of female favors.

Sister Mary was the one that encouraged the Hatfield girls to bring their entire wing of that large family into the church. They had moved into the area because it was prime “moonshine” production territory right on the state-line with conflicting views on jurisdiction that kept both states from making any aggressive move to shut them down.

That portion of the clan numbered no less than twenty two with a breakdown of four adult males, ten adult females, and the remainder youngsters under adult authority. The group was split mostly into four distinct sections under a male leader and with each male having at least two or three females to choose from for nocturnal duties. The women were mostly average looking but had sturdy spines and wide hips for carrying children. There were a trio of young adult females strangely called Faith, Hope and Charity that serviced any of the four adult males on request like a “pool” of pussy for intimate relations. It was these three females that constituted the title of “The Hatfield Girls” when describing their nature.

The addition of this group to the church was seen as a big asset because they ran a large chain of hard liquor stills that stretched across two large mountains and a boggy valley that was almost impassable in the rainy season.

The three girls all between eighteen and twenty-five years age-wise were real sex-pots with attitudes that constantly looked for new fetishes and ways to attain an ultimate tingle that would make their pussies shiver and shake with the joy of multiple orgasms and very little shame.

Despite their basic instincts, the girls were all of a deeply religious bent and they were devoted to following Deacon Johnson’s guidance in matters related to spreading their pretty legs. It was a good thing that the Hatfield family was added to their rosters because the following month the church was visited by a small team of two males and one female from the Federal Department of Revenue to determine exactly why they would qualify for a “non-profit” status.

It was exactly what Deacon Johnson and Dixie Cartwright had feared right from the beginning with the scope of their success.

The leader of the Federal team was a lawyer by the name of Dustin Flowers and he had his close friend Randy Hardman and their field investigator Amanda Knightly to round out the team effort. Neither Randy nor Amanda were lawyers but they both were well-versed in tax laws and the reasons why the much desired status of “non-profit” was assigned in the first place. It wasn’t just enough to call your enterprise a church and put a cross on top of it to qualify. There had to be certain rules and regulations to be followed and the way the alleged church did business and treated its members made a bit different in each individual case.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.