Steve's New Acquisition - Cover

Steve's New Acquisition

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Steve requires a transplant after suffering a serious injury in an automobile accident.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Anne was propped up in bed sipping from her first cup of chicory- flavored coffee. As she sipped she studied Steve’s morning woody. She had removed the sheet that had covered it so she could get a better view. She had to admit that the color scheme held her attention beyond the attention she gave to its eight inch length. The tip of the bubblegum pink head was barely peeking out from the band of brown skin in which it was encased. The pink gave it a clownish appearance.

Anne wanted to feel her fingers gently squeezing it but feared that would wake Steve. He had come in late from the VFW and if she was any judge he would sleep for another hour if left alone but Anne didn’t want to leave him alone.

Anne had already sucked the black dick now she had to work her way up to sucking the new balls into her mouth. First she knew she would have to lick them. Then it dawned on her. How far back does the black skin go? Would she be licking white as well as black skin? Shit! This was all so confusing. Anne decided that she would suck whatever was there and forget the color.

Anne wondered if black women would be attracted to Steve’s dick? Black people didn’t seem to like whit people so why would black women be attracted to Steve just because he had a black dick. She felt a sudden rush of wetness between her legs.

“Fuck it.” Anne said as she put down her coffee cup and let her mouth capture Steve’s new dick, feeling the retracting foreskin as the new dick found its way over her tongue and reach the back of her throat. Sucking Steve’s replacement dick was a new experience for Anne. She had never sucked a dick this long or this fat and she liked it.

Sex with Steve was now like sex with someone new. If Anne closed her eyes she could imagine anyone because it was a new sensation. Feeling the long thick dick penetrating her gave Anne the feeling that she was cheating, without being unfaithful.

“I wondered who that was,” Steve said with a smile as he looked down and watched his dick disappear between Anne’s lips...

“Uck oo,” was Anne’s answer.

Anne was on her hands and knees with her ass at the head of the bed near Steve’s head. He caressed and kissed her ass before letting his fingers tease her pussy. When he slipped a finger in, Anne gave a little wiggle of appreciation.

Watching Anne’s mouth sliding up and down his black shaft Steve shifted Anne’s legs so they were astride his head. As soon as he had them in place Anne lowered herself on to his mouth. Steve watched the descent as Anne’s pussy slowly lowered onto his mouth. As soon as Steve’s tongue darted out of his mouth and touched her Anne let out a gurgling sigh of relief and rubbed her pussy hard against him.

Steve tongued and sucked Anne’s clit until she was bouncing all over his face. When he forced his tongue deep into her pussy, Anne rocked against his mouth. As she did this her asshole was spread wide in front of Steve. Sticking his finger into Anne for moisture, Steve rimmed her asshole before inserting it into her welcoming hole. He could feel Anne’s muscles sucking his finger into her as she pressed against his mouth.

Steve could tell from Anne’s jumping and muffled moans that she had cum several times during their love making and now Steve was ready to blow. “Anne honey, get ready, I’m going to cum, right about NOW.”


“After my appointment with Mike I’m going to stop by the VFW so Howie can tell me about his new boat. He wants me to help him when he puts it in the water for the first time.”

“We’re not going to do that today, but of course he can but it’s easier with two. There are things that need to be checked to be sure there are no problems on the horizon. Anyway that’s where I’ll be.


“Steve, I don’t see any reason for you to have to come back. Everything checks out great. The surgery was a complete and total success, if I do say so myself, and I do say so. The sperm sample you brought in last week shows excellent results for fertility. Your count was 90 million...”

“What’s normal?”

“We try to stay away from normal because it is such a nebulous term when we are discussing fertility. We are more comfortable with average and the average is 78 million per milliliter of sperm. You are in the top twenty-five percentile.”

“So I’m okay?”

“Very much so. The motility of your sperm, that’s the number that are swimming forward was 47% which is above average, your morphology 7%...”

“Seven per cent, isn’t that low for whatever morphology is?”

“Actually 4 % is average, so you are above average. Morphology measures the percentage of your sperm that are normally shaped. Finally, the vitality of your sperm was 60%. Vitality measures how many of your sperm were alive. The average per ejaculate is 58%.”

“Well, I guess I don’t have to worry about shooting blanks?”

“Yes, I would agree that you have no worries on that account.”

“I guess that’s it then, Doctor Richie. Words can never express how grateful I am for what you did and Anne seems especially grateful these days.”

“I’m glad to hear that she is on board. There is one favor that I would like to ask of you.”

“Anything, doc. Anything at all, except the return of my new dick.”

“It’s not quite as drastic as that but it does involve your new equipment.”

“How so?”

“Your surgery has become quite famous both locally and nationwide. I submitted a paper to Urological Advances, a quarterly publication with breakthroughs in the specialty. Your name was not divulged in any way nor would it ever be without your permission and I don’t seek it.”

“What is it you need from me?”

“I have held symposia on the procedure and all of the difficulties that such a surgery presents. There are only two of us performing the surgery at this time and if it is to become part of the transplant protocol we have to have more doctors trained for the surgery. All the pictures and graphs in the world will not replace their seeing the results of such a surgery.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.