Steve's New Acquisition - Cover

Steve's New Acquisition

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Steve requires a transplant after suffering a serious injury in an automobile accident.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

It was Tuesday afternoon and Steve left the house for his weekly Pinochle game at the VFW. In reality, Steve hadn’t played in the game since he went to see Kate the first time. On Tuesdays, he had a standing appointment to meet Beverly in the bar at the Sheraton. He had stopped by the front desk to pick up the key card on his way to the bar.

He was enjoying his gin and tonic when there was a page for Mr. Richards. Checking at the desk he was told he had a call on house phone #2 located in the alcove to the left.

“Hello.”

“Steve, its Beverly. I’m on my way to the airport to handle an emergency in Knoxville. I should be back by Friday at the latest. If you can get away meet, me in the bar around 2:00.”

“I’ll try Bev. I have a doctor’s appointment and if Anne wants to come with me, I’m not going to able to make it. If she doesn’t I’ll be here in the bar.”

“Okay, we’ll just play it by ear. Sorry, I really needed you today.”

“Me too, Babe.”

“We’re here. I’ve got to go check in. Hopefully I’ll see you Friday.”

“Let’s hope. Bye.”

“Bye, sweetheart.”

“well damn,” Steve thought, “I was looking forward to being the Turkish captor with Bev as the young boy.” Returning to his table he decided to have another drink. It was too early to go home, Anne would be suspicious.

“Hello there, Mr. Lucky.”

“Steve looked around to see who the bodiless voice was addressing. Seeing no one nearby, he turned to look behind him from whence the voice came. The shapely blond woman seemed familiar but he couldn’t place her.

“You don’t remember me? After all we’ve been through together?”

It finally dawned on Steve, “Bushy tail, it’s good to see you. What brings you into this den of iniquity?

“If I’d known that this is where you hang out I would have been here sooner. Truth is I’m off today and my girlfriend and I were shopping. She had to go pick up her kids and I decided I could use a drink and here I am.”

“You sound like the two of you getting together was special.”

“It was. I’m usually off on Wednesday but I switched with another nurse to help her out, otherwise Shirley and I only get to shop together on Saturday and Saturdays are always so hectic. This was an unexpected treat.”

Steve filed Wednesday away for future reference. “What would you like to drink?”

“A whiskey sour please.”

“Coming right up. Pete a whiskey sour for the lady.”

“Any special whiskey?” Pete answered.

“Whatever you’re pouring will be fine,” June said.

“How is your situation coming along Mr. Richards? Have you gotten used to your new acquisition?”

“It’s doing just fine. I had to get used to the increased length and girth but the more I try it out the more it seems to please others.”

“I imagine there was an adjustment period. I mean what with the added length and the fatness you would have to change your approach as to how you used it.”

“In what way?” Steve asked as he signaled Pete for another round,

“I would expect you to be more circumspect with your entry and thrusting as not being used to the added length. And as to any anal and oral they must have presented a new challenge depending on the woman or women you engaged with.”

“Oh, Mr. Richards another drink? I will have to watch it, my girlfriend tells me I get frisky after three. What do think?”

It looked like the drinks had gone directly to June’s tits. Steve could swear that they had gotten bigger since she sat down. What did he think? He thought that he would like to fuck June Bushy Tail. What did he say? “Bottoms up.”

“I beg your pardon.”

“Oh nothing, June. It’s just that I never thought of the use of my new acquisition in quite the way you described.”

Finishing her second Whiskey Sour, “Oh, you should Mr. Richards. I mean with your wonderful new cock you should be most interested.”

Steve was a little shocked at her use of the word cock but he just put it down to the drinks.

“If we had a place I could show you what I mean.”

“It just so happens that I have a room on the third floor. Would that do?

“I think it would be perfect.”

“Terrific.” As they got up Steve signaled Pete to send another round to his room.


“This is lovely, Mr. Richards. May I use the facilities?”

“Of course.”

“While she was gone, their drinks came. Steve, rather than have them charged to the room paid cash and gave the boy a five dollar tip and put ten spot on the tray to be given to Pete. Steve hoped this would assure no loose tongues when Beverly returned.

Steve heard the bathroom door open and held up June’s drink for her. When she entered the room he just stood catching flies with his open mouth. June’s body was completely devoid of clothes. The first thing Steve noticed was that she was a real blond, next that she had great tits, and that she was beautiful. Most women are more fascinating when partially covered. Not so with June. Naked she added beauty to an already striking countenance.

When she crossed to get her drink she moved so effortlessly that it seemed that her feet were not touching the floor. Her breasts moved as if to clear the way of any obstacles. There were none. Taking her drink with one hand the other grasped Steve’s new dick. What until then had been a respectable semi erection, effected by June’s state of undress, in an instant became a full blown hard on. “It feels real enough,” she said as she rolled over it with her fingers. “Let’s get a look at this amalgamation of cocks,” she said as she put her drink on a table and expertly unzipped Steve’s fly, but because it was hard, June couldn’t maneuver it from its hiding place. Not to be outdone June simply unbuckled, unbuttoned and dropped Steve’s pants and underwear around his ankles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.