Steve's New Acquisition
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Steve requires a transplant after suffering a serious injury in an automobile accident.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

“Mr. Richards you don’t know me but I am Kathrine Williams’ sister and I am hoping we can get together. There is something personal about Jimmy I would like to talk to you about if you don’t mind. Kathrin doesn’t know I’m calling as Jimmy’s death is something she is still getting over.”

“I didn’t know Mr. Williams at all and hardly know Mrs. Williams so I don’t see what I could say that would be of any help.”

“I understand Mr. Richards, but I really would like to speak with you.”

“Well, if you think I can be of assistance I will certainly be willing to talk. Where shall we meet?”

“Do you know the bar at the Sheridan Hotel on Fairmont?”

“I think I may have been there but I’m sure I can find it. When and what time?”

“Would three tomorrow be convenient?”

That would give him about a half hour or so to get there from Kate’s house. That seemed perfect symmetry. “Tomorrow at three will be fine. How will I recognize you?”

I’ll be at a table on the right when you enter the bar. You won’t have any trouble recognizing me. Until then Mr. Richards,” Beverly said as she hung up.


Steve didn’t know what was going on but after she accepted his new dick, Anne seemed like she was trying to fuck him to death when he came home at night. While he was no longer fucking Kate every day, he did go by periodically and still he couldn’t decide exactly how strong his feelings were toward her. Steve wasn’t complaining about too much fucking but he was no longer twenty.

Fortunately, after the original onslaught, Anne had geared back from the frenzy of getting used to two more inches. Steve held his thumb and forefinger a distance apart and said aloud, “You wouldn’t think that little bit would make so much difference.” For a while there, his dick was in Anne more than in his pants.


It was two fifty-five when Steve pulled into a parking space in front of the Sheraton. The bar was on the left as you entered the hotel. Out of habit Steve looked around the lobby as he approached the bar. Once inside he waited a moment to let his eyes adjust to the dimness of the light. The room wasn’t crowded at this time of day and he saw a woman seated at a table on the right with her back to him.

“Excuse me, are you Katherine Williams’ sister? I didn’t get your name.”

She lifted her head to answer...

“Of course you are. You two look just alike. Are you twins?”

From what Steve could see they had the same light skin, the same straight nose and thin lips, the same hair. This one had larger breasts and below that Steve could not see as she was seated; what he could see was that she was just as pretty as Kate.

“No, we’re not, but we’re very much alike, but it is close. I assume you are Mr. Richards?”

“Yes, I am.”

“I’m Beverly Howson, Mr. Richards. I’m Kate’s older sister. What’ll you have to drink?”

“A Heineken will do just fine.”

“A Heineken, Pete.”

“Older huh?”

“By two years.”

“Nice to meet you Ms. Howson. On the phone you said there was something you wanted to talk to me about Jimmy?”

“This is a little personal so can we keep it just between the two of us.”

“You mean not tell your sister?”

“Yeah, pretty much.”

“As I told you on the phone I hardly know your sister.”

“I understand Mr. Richards, but just on the off chance you should see her again there’s no reason for her to know we have met.”

“I see nothing wrong with that: your secret is safe with me Beverly.”

“Thank you Mr. Richards. I understand from my sister that you received some of Jimmy Williams’ organs?”

“Odd, but yes I did.”

“His private parts from what I understand?”

“Yes, that would be correct,” Steve answered wondering where this was going, and how much Beverly knew. He would have to be careful.

“Jimmy and I were involved, Mr. Richards. He wasn’t going to leave Kate because I wouldn’t let him. There’s no way I would let him hurt my sister like that. It was bad enough that we were sleeping together but as long as she didn’t know, I could live with it.

“When Kate told me that Jimmy was still alive I just had to see it for myself.”

“See it for yourself?”

“Yes, Kate told me that you let her see it and hold it to satisfy her that it was really Jimmy’s dick. I would like the same privilege.”

“Jimmy is dead Ms. Howson.”

“As long as Jimmy’s dick is alive and swinging Jimmy is alive.”

As in every swinging dick, Steve guessed. “You want me to take it out here in the bar?”

“Of course not. In anticipation that you would acquiesce to my request I got a room on the third floor. We can use that. Here I’ve got the drinks,” Beverly said throwing some bills on the table.

Steve followed her to the elevator and once in the car said, “I suppose you will want to touch it like your sister did?”

“Yes I had hoped to.”

“I see.”

“Is there something wrong?”

“I’ll tell you when we get in the room.”

When the elevator door opened Beverly hurried to room 311, and quickly put in the key card and held the door for Steve. “Well?”

“If I let you touch it, more than likely I will get hard and when I get hard it hurts unless the condition is somehow taken care of. Do you understand that?”

“Completely. I assure you that should that arise, your condition will be taken care of. Now that we’ve got that settled. I ordered a bottle of wine to be sent up, would you join me or would you prefer something else?”

“Wine will be fine.”

“Oh, there it is now,” Beverly said and opened the door for the waiter.

“Shall I open it,” the waiter asked.

“Please,” Beverly said as she signed the check. “I’ll pour.”

When the waiter had gone Beverly approached Steve with his glass of wine. She was a little taller than Kate, with a little more ass but all in all, a very nice body.

“Let me know if you like it?”

Steve took a tasting sip and realized right away that it was the same wine Kate had served: Jimmy’s favorite.

“Very nice, very nice indeed.”

“I’m glad you like it. I introduced Jimmy to it as well.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.