Steve's New Acquisition
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve requires a transplant after suffering a serious injury in an automobile accident.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

As she had done one or two mornings every week since Jimmy’s death Kate’s older sister, Beverly, dropped by to cheer her up and make sure that Kate wasn’t slipping into a deeper depression than she was already experiencing. Although it was nearing a year since Jimmy died Kate was still pretty much a recluse. She accepted visitors but didn’t go out herself other than to the grocery store. The insurance had replaced their car but it stayed in the driveway almost unused.

Much to Beverly’s surprise Kate appeared in high spirits and almost like her old self. “You’re looking good this morning. Who did your hair?” Beverly asked as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

“I decided it was time I got my hair and nails done the other day so I finally went out. Got a pedicure while I was at it,” Kate said.

“Well good for you. What brought on this sudden desire to return to the living?”

“I’m not sure but it may have been that man who visited me a week ago.”

“What man? I’ve seen you since then and you haven’t said anything about any man,” Beverly said.

“I know. I saw you a couple of days after he came by and it didn’t hit me right away.”

“What didn’t hit you right away?”

“That Jimmy was really dead and he wasn’t coming back.”

“What did this man have to do with that? Was he a preacher?”

“No nothing like that. He was one of the people that received organs from Jimmy. He came by to thank me.”

“Well that was nice of him. What kind of person is he?”

“To begin with he is white. He was very pleasant and kind. He is attractive and about six feet tall with brown hair and blue eyes. Nothing special about his appearance other than that he is handsome and is easy to talk to. You know not many white people are.”

“Are what? Handsome or easy to talk to?”

“You know what I mean. Most speak like they are afraid of being called racist.”

“Can you blame them?”

“I suppose not but anyway he changed my way of thinking about Jimmy. Oh and you won’t believe this but he is the one Jimmy ran into that day.”

“Damn girl. And he came here to thank you for Jimmy’s organ and Jimmy was the one that caused him to need an organ in the first place? I see why you think he is so nice. What did he get the heart?”

“No, as he said it was something more personal.”

“More personal. What could be more personal than his heart?”

“That’s what I said but it turns out it was Jimmy’s dick and his balls too.”

“His dick! How the hell did they do that?”

“I don’t know but I talked to the doctor who did the operation but he didn’t tell me what they were going to do.”

“The doctor asked if they could have Jimmy’s dick and balls?”

“No, they wanted me to sign to release Jimmy’s organs. Jimmy had signed an organ donor card to give his organs when he died and they needed me to consent to save time and maybe save people’s lives.”

“I just never thought of the dick as an organ. You know what I mean. I wonder if I could leave my pussy to someone.”

“Who would want that ratty old worn out thing?” Kate said with a giggle.

“Don’t you worry honey there are plenty of men who are happy to get this pussy.”

“I’m sure lots of people would like to get their hands on those forty-four D’s. I’m sure there would be plenty of takers.”

“They’re thirty-eights and lots of people have had their hands on them already,” Beverly said with a laugh.

“What was so special about this guy that made you so chipper?” Beverly asked.

“He wasn’t so special but when he told me that he had Jimmy’s dick it just made me realize ‘Hey, even if Jimmy came back the best part of him is gone.’ So I began to think about what had happened and am dealing with it a little better.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.