Steve's New Acquisition
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Steve requires a transplant after suffering a serious injury in an automobile accident.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

Katherine Williams crossed the living room in response to a knock at the front door of the two bedroom bungalow on Kensington Avenue. When she opened the front door she saw an attractive white man on her porch. “May I help you?” she asked through the storm door.

“Are you Mrs. Williams?” the man asked.

“I’m Katherine Williams, yes.”

Kate Williams was a light skinned black woman with even features and thin lips. Her bright chestnut brown eyes drew immediate attention. She was of average height and weight and had nice breasts and hips with just enough butt to draw one’s attention. Steve guessed that she was in her middle to late twenties.

“And you are the widow of James Williams?”

“Yes. Whatever you’re selling I don’t want any mister?” Katherine said with a little bite to her words.

“I’m sorry I’m not selling anything. I’m Stephen Richards. You don’t know me but I received an organ donated by your husband.”

“Oh, I’m sorry won’t you come in Mr. Richards.”

“I’m sorry to bother you Mrs. Williams but I’ve been thinking about this for some time.”

“Won’t you have a seat Mr. Richards? Just what is it you have been thinking about?”

“About the need to thank you for your and your husband’s kindness. I know that it must have a difficult decision on your part.”

“The decision had been made easy by Jimmy before the accident happened but I didn’t think that an organ donee knew who the donor was unless the family approved it.

“I think that is how it usually works but I was in the same hospital that your husband was taken to. I was in the other car involved in the accident.”

“Oh, then I should be telling you how sorry I am for your injuries.”

“That’s really not necessary Mrs. Williams.”

“How are you doing with your recovery Mr. Richards?”

“Very well thank you. The doctor has released me and I don’t have to see him for a year and then only for him to be sure I don’t have to change my medication. So I’m as good as new.”

“That’s good to hear. Did you receive Jimmy’s heart?”

“It was a little more personal than that.”

“How could anything be more personal than your heart Mr. Richards?”

“It was somewhat lower on the body.”

“His liver or a kidney?” Katherine asked but seeing Steve shaking his head said, “What could it have been for havens sake?”

There was no easy way to say it so Steve just blurted it out, “His penis and testicles.”

“His penis and testicles! Are you serious?”

“Yes I am, I received his penis and his testicles.”

“But why?”

“My penis and testicles were so badly mutilated in the accident that most of the penis and the testicles had to be amputated.”

“But you are white.”

“Yes, but I had an immediate need and there was no telling when another penis and testicles would be available and I’m told that the sooner these things get done the better the possibility of a good result. So now I’m white and black. You could say I’m two toned.”

“Well you certainly have a good outlook about it,” Katherine said with a slight smile. Excuse me Mr. Richards, she said getting up, “Would you like a glass of wine?”

“Only if you’re having a glass.”

“Red or white?”

“Whatever you’re having will be fine.”

When she returned with two glasses of red wine. She handed one to Steve and returned to her seat. Raising her glass Kate said, “To your continued good health and recovery Mr. Richards.”

“Thank you Mrs. Williams, and to yours.

“This is very nice wine, Mrs. Williams,” Steve said.

“It was one of Jimmy’s favorites.”

After they discussed the wine and her life with Jimmy and how long she and Jimmy had lived there, Kate asked, “You’re sure it was from Jimmie?”

It took Steve a moment to realize what she had said before he was able to answer, “That’s what the doctor who did the surgery told me.”

“What was his name?”

“Dr. Mike Richie, why?”

“That sounds like the doctor who spoke to me about signing the consent paper so I guess you do have Jimmy’s package. How does your wife feel about it?”

“She’s still getting used to it but I’m sure that with time she will be able to adjust to my new penis.”

“You sound like you two have not tried it out.”

“Not yet.”

“This may seem like a strange request Mr. Richards but could I see it?”

“I beg your pardon.”

“I know but Jimmy’s body was cremated and I have his ashes but that’s not the same as having him and you have a living breathing piece of the real Jimmy. If you don’t want to do it I’ll understand but it really would mean a lot to me and it’s not like I haven’t seen it before.”

“I guess you wouldn’t be looking so much at my penis as at his penis which just happens to be attached to me. And you think you can recognize it.”

“Oh, I’ll know it.”

“If it means that much I guess it’s the least I can do in return for his gift. Is there anyone else here?”

“No, just the two of us.”

“How do you want to do this?”

“I’m not sure. Do you have any suggestions?”

“Not really this is all new to me. I guess I could just unzip my pants and take it out or I could let my pants and underwear down so you could see it all.”

“I would like to see it all so I guess the best is for you to remove your pants and underwear.” Moving through the doorway Kate said, “Come with me down the hall to the back bedroom and you can take your things off there. Just put them on the chair and call me when you’re ready.”

Once in the room Steve looked around at the nicely appointed room. There was a double bed with bedside table and lamp, a chest of drawers, a desk and chair and a chaise lounge in one corner under a window. When he had removed his pants and underwear he folded them onto the desk chair. Standing in just his shirt Steve couldn’t decide what he should do about his shirt tail which hung down to the top of his dick partially obscuring it. He decided to unbutton it and allow it to hang open. Standing in the bedroom thinking about Mrs. Williams looking at their dick he could feel the stirring his thoughts were causing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.