Steve's New Acquisition
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Steve requires a transplant after suffering a serious injury in an automobile accident.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Slow  

When Steve looked under the covers the bandage was so extensive that he couldn’t tell where his new dick was joined with the old. Other than the bandage, the only thing visible was the tube coming out the end of the bandage and it went over the side of his bed ending in the collection bag for Steve’s urine.

This early in the process, he was constantly worried about his body rejecting his new dick and that he would be left with only a stump.

“Well hey there Mr. Lucky. How are you feeling today?” said June, a young nurse on the day shift.

“Better than yesterday and not as good as tomorrow I hope. You seem bright eyed and bushy tailed today.”

“I’m bright eyed and bushy tailed everyday Mr. Richards. I imagine you’re feeling pretty bushy tailed yourself what with your new equipment. I mean very few get what you have. A chance to get acquainted with a new penis. To do all those things you did as a teenager. I mean you get to measure it all over again, you get a new masturbatory experience and you get to have a new experience when you have sex. Your wife must be beside herself getting a new toy to play with. I mean she gets a new penis while still being faithful to you. That’s strong.”

“I’m not sure she sees it that way,” Steve said thinking about his conversation with Anne last week. He had told her about the fact that he was no longer circumcised.

“You mean you now have foreskin?”

“That’s what it means.”

“I don’t know how I feel about that, I’m used to the way you were before,” Anne said.

“You won’t be able to tell the difference when it’s inside of you.”

“How do you know that I can’t tell the difference? And I liked how yours felt in my mouth. This will be like giving a blow job to a stranger. I don’t know if I can do that.”

“I don’t know of course but I’m pretty sure a vagina is not that sensitive especially since the foreskin will be rolled back, over the head.”

“Are you sure of that?” Anne asked.

“Yep.”

“Hummm, and what about how it feels when I hold it?”

“The doctor says it will be bigger.”

“What do you mean bigger?”

“Definitely longer and in all likelihood more girth as well.”

“How does he know?”

“He’s not one hundred percent certain but he saw the new dick before it was removed and he said it looked longer and definitely fatter than what he could tell from my mutilated dick. And since there was an inch or two of mine left it stands to reason that the new me is going to be longer, both hard and soft.

“I don’t know what that will add, you were more than adequate at six inches before the addition. Maybe the foreskin will make it longer.”

“I don’t think so but then I’ve never had foreskin so we’ll just have to wait and see.”


Twice a week as Steve’s healing continued a nurse would partially remove the new and less bulky bandage to check on Steve’s progress to be sure no complications arose (pun intended). At least that was their story. As this continued Steve noticed that it was a different nurse each time. Apparently they all wanted to get a look at his two toned dick. Later Steve learned that there were nurses coming from the operating theaters and x-ray labs. Even a female gynecologist showed up one day. Some took longer than others for their examinations but all ended with the comment that he was doing nicely. Only June added the comment that he was going to be very pleased when the bandages were removed. Everyone else just smiled as they were doing their examination.

Steve had successfully passed the most vulnerable period, which was said to be from the end of week one to the end of the first three months but Steve’s dick remained numb. That it would remain so for months became a matter of some concern for Steve but Dr. Richie was dismissive of Steve’s fears. It was almost six months before Steve could distinguish between hot and cold. Dr. Richie said that this was a sign that the nerves were regenerating.

Steve’s need for the various painkillers went away albeit very gradually. While it was in the nature of painkillers that Steve wouldn’t remember how long he’d taken them, maybe four or five months he guessed.

By the time the bandages came off Steve had regained an astonishing twenty-two centimeters of nerve regeneration from the place of attachment along the shaft. The nurses took turns fondling his dick, explaining that they were checking nerve regeneration for the daily charting.

Steve had been able to use the toilet for bowel movements for a couple of months prior to the bandage being removed; so the first time he went to the bathroom after their removal he hung his gown on the back of the door and checked himself out in the mirror. Seeing his naked white body with the black dick appearing like some tuber that had taken root hanging down from his groin was something of a shock to Steve. He turned first one way and then the other looking at the effect of the pendulum swing his movement caused. Steve half expected it to come flying off.

His second difficult adjustment came when he looked down at his white hand holding a black dick as he peed. It felt like he was watching pee coming from someone else. And not being used to having foreskin Steve sprayed urine in a wide arc before he thought to pull the skin back down the shaft exposing the head and resulting in a steady stream.

Now that the bandages were off Steve had no choice but to tell Anne about the color of his new dick and balls. Rather than throw back the covers for her to view his new equipment for the first time he thought discretion being the better part of valor dictated that he should prepare her before she saw them. When she next visited he said, “I have something to tell you.”

“Is there a rejection reaction possibility?” Anne said with a note of outward concern.

“No, no that’s not it. Mike says that everything is fine. The guy who donated my new dick was black. He was the driver of the car that hit me.”

“Did you say black? Do you mean you have a black dick?” Anne said raising her voice to a level heard at the nurse’s station. Not only does it have foreskin but it is black? What the hell Steve?”

“That’s exactly what I mean. Do you want to see it?”

“No I don’t want to see it. I don’t know if I’ll ever want to see it. I guess in its own way its poetic justice but this has come as something of a shock. It’ll just take me some time to get used to this latest news.”


Finally after six months Steve was released to go home. He still didn’t have complete feeling in his dick but the nerves were much improved and he had gotten used to seeing and holding his new equipment, as June called it. One thing was immediately apparent. At thirty-five Steve’s balls had been hanging lower but his new balls were not so pendulous and were like his old balls when he was in his twenties. He was scheduled to go to Dr. Richie’s office every two weeks for checkups for the foreseeable future.

After about two months at home he was watching TV in bed while Anne was reading next to him. In all this time Anne had not touched his dick or even looked at it. Steve was sure that she must have seen it at some point, in time with him sleeping naked or getting into or out of the shower. On this night he had a touch of pain.” What is it?” Anne asked.

“It was just a twinge,” Steve answered.

“Call Dr. Richie,” Anne demanded. While she could not yet bring herself to touch Steve’s new dick and she certainly wouldn’t let it inside her she had a greater aversion to the thought that there would only be a nub where once had been Steve’s very pleasing six inch dick.

There had been no crises for Dr. Richie to avert, the progress of the new penis had been unabated and Dr. Richie reassured Steve and Anne that there was nothing to be concerned about; everything was on schedule. There was a good blood supply to the muscles and nerves.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.