Heart of Darkness - Cover

Heart of Darkness

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Not long after the sun sets and the day gives way to night, the slumber party guests begin to arrive. In all there are four of Anne’s closest friends: Madison, Grace, Lily and Natalie.

Carrie greets them all and instructs them to make themselves at home. Since Anne’s adoptive parents weren’t going to be home until the following week, the group of girls doesn’t have to worry about any adult supervision and as a result, a makeshift bar was set up for everyone. Then Carrie excuses herself, saying that it wouldn’t be long before the birthday girl was ready and that she has to check on her.

The four arrivals give their Okays and head into the kitchen and see what drinks are available as Carrie carries herself up the stairs to Anne’s room. When she steps through the door, she finds Anne sitting on her bed with her hand over her eyes as she cries.

“What is the matter?” she asks. “I know it’s your birthday and you can cry if you want to, but all of our friends are down stairs getting the party started.”

Anne looks up with red, tear-filled eyes and says, “I don’t know what happened, but he’s gone.”

Carrie smiles at her friend and slips across to room to take a seat next to her. “You did what you needed to do.”

“What do you mean?” Anne asks, feeling very, very confused.

Carrie answers her friend by laying her down onto the bed and kisses her. She is met by Anne’s hesitant lips, but as she pushes on Anne is soon responding by kisses her back fully. Soon the kiss leads to strokes from the both of them. As Carrie kisses Anne, her hand goes to Anne’s breast to cup and fondle it. Carrie catches her friend’s nipple and rolls it between her fingers, gently pulling on it. Anne loves it and presses her chest upward encouraging Carrie to play with her breasts more.

Anne moans and writhes on the bed and just when Anne thinks she cannot stand it anymore, Carrie’s hand go down Anne’s body, strokes her belly then moves lower to cup her pussy mound. She spread her thighs wide for her friend as Carrie slides her hand down a little further and presses her finger inward.

“Oh yes. Make me cum. Make me cum,” Anne whispers excitedly trying to keep her voice down.

Carrie’s finger moves down and slides up inside Anne’s pussy. Anne moans as it feels so good. She knows her pussy is dripping and as Carrie’s finger moves upward and inward, Anne screams into a pillow. Carrie rubs her clit, moving it around in circles over her hard nub. As Anne lifts her hips upward toward her friend’s finger, Carrie moves down a little and slips her other hand into Anne’s pussy. Carrie presses her finger down and found Anne’s opening and slides a slick finger inside her, driving her wild.

Carrie has one finger inside her friend, fucking her, and the other rolling her clit. Anne has an orgasm suddenly rip through her. She screams and cries out as she thrashes on her bed. Carrie stays with her with one finger thrusting up inside her hard and fast while she plays with her clit with the other finger. Anne climaxes explosively, but Carrie doesn’t let up and keeps finger fucking her and stroking her clit until Anne has a series of absolutely fantastic orgasms. Then Anne weakly pushes her best friend’s hands away as she gasps for breath. Carrie moves beside her and kisses her cheek. They lay kissing each other gently until she recovers.

They stroke each other and kiss until they are both hot then they turn around and kiss downward. They kiss and suck each other’s breasts for a long while making their nipples turn hard. Their breasts seem to feel fuller and more sensitive than ever. Anne loves the sensation of sucking on Carrie’s puffy nipples and seeing how hard she can make them. Carrie’s mouth feels wonderful sucking on Anne’s breasts and nipples in turn.

Anne starts to wonder how they had never taken their friendship in this direction before now.

They continue to kiss each other’s body as they move downward until they look directly into each other’s pussy.
They spread their thighs wide and they both hesitate for a moment that seems like an eternity. Anne uses her fingers to spread Carrie’s pussy lips. Carrie does the same to Anne and the two girls stare at the other’s pussy. Both of the girls complement each other on how beautiful their pussies are. They are neat with pink centers and they are both extremely wet from their foreplay.

Carrie takes the initiative and she bends forward a little and kisses her pussy right on the center, causing Anne to jump. Carrie looks at her friend’s pink pussy and slides her tongue out and licks it slowly. Anne jumps again and moans loudly. It is by no means the first time Carrie has ever been with another woman sexually. Carrie licks it once again and this time she flattens her tongue and runs it over Anne’s wet center. Anne tastes delicious and she loves the scent of her friend’s excited pussy.

Carrie licks her sweet pussy again and again as she revels in the smell and taste of her. Anne is so fresh and so innocent. Carrie points her tongue and slides it inside the young girl’s tight pussy and presses downward, extending her tongue as far as she can inside. She sucks her and tastes her sweet juices. Then Carrie presses down even more, mashing her lips against Anne and then she sucks harder. Anne’s sweet juices flow out of her pussy as she slides her tongue in and out of Anne’s pussy. The young girl moans out loud and then Carrie feels the wonderful sensation of Anne’s wet lips on her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.