Heart of Darkness
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Roger trundles through the empty hallway as the bell rings, trying to find his locker. When he finally finds it and is in the middle of jingling the handle, annoyed, he hears a voice behind him.

“Shouldn’t you be in class? You’re already late,” Carrie says.

He turns to see the attractive blonde.

“Shouldn’t you be in class yourself?” he asks.

“I figured you might need a little help,” she says smiling.

“Oh?”

She nods. “Having trouble?”

“Yeah, I’m having a little trouble with my locker.”

Carrie slips by him. “The lockers around here stick sometimes.” After a little jiggling it finally snaps free. “There.”

Roger begins putting his textbooks into the locker.

“What happened to Cameron?” Carrie asks as she leans against the other lockers. “I thought he was helping you?”

“I told him to get to class and that I could handle my locker alone. I guess I was wrong,” she answers with a laugh.

Carrie laughs with him, drawing a smile from him. “Where is your next class?”

“English with Miss Winters,” he says.

Carrie shrugs and says, “I’ll take you there. “I might even be able to get you excused.”


Cameron sits in his seat, throwing a balled up piece of paper at the back of her friend’s head. It hits Brandon in the back of the head and he turns and glares at Cameron before flipping him off. Anne slams his chest with the back of her hand.

“Stopping being immature,” she admonishes him.

Miss Winters clears her throat loudly and glares at the three students. Brandon turns around and looks forward. Cameron shrugs. Anne rolls her eyes. Miss Winters goes back to her going over the instructions for the next class paper when the door opens. Carrie steps into the room followed by Roger.

“Ah, Miss Weller,” Miss Winters says, “it is nice of you to attend my class finally.”

“Roger here,” Carrie starts to say, “had a little trouble finding the class. I thought it would be nice to make sure he got here. He’s the new transfer student.”

Miss Winters smiles and says, “Welcome to the class, have a seat anywhere. And thank you, Carrie, for ensuring that he got to class.”

“It was no problem, Miss Winters,” Carrie says, putting on the big smile she can.

Miss Winters goes back to the paper of her desk, going over the instructions she had written out. Cameron moves his stuff off the desk next to him and Roger takes seat with Carrie on the opposite side.

Cameron turns his head to the new student and says, “Shit man, if I had known you needed help...”

Roger grins and holds up his hand. “Don’t sweat it man. Besides I got this hot blonde to help me.”

Cameron laughs. “Yeah, she’s a lot better to look at than me.”


Roger scoops up his stuff as soon as class finishes and finds himself surrounded by Anne, Carrie, Cameron and Brandon. Brandon steps forward with his hand outstretched, “Hey, I’m Brandon.”

Roger shakes it. “Roger,” he says.

“It’s good to meet you dude, but I got to get to my next class.”

“Yeah, same to you,” Roger says.

“So what’s your next class?” Carrie asks.

Roger pulls out the piece of paper that holds his class schedule from his pants pocket and says, “Phys Ed.”

Carrie smiles. “Well that’s probably the easiest class we got and we all have it together.”

“Yeah, coach lets us do whatever we want,” Cameron informs him. “It’s practically a free period.”

“Great, I’m cool with that,” Roger says. “Lead the way.”

Cameron scoops up Anne’s hand and leads the way out of the classroom. Carrie smiles and wraps her arm through Rogers and then giggles.

After being accounted for, the four students head outside to the large grass field next to the gymnasium and over to an equally large oak tree that cast a big shadow over the grassy area.

Cameron and Anne take their seats against the tree trunk and move straight to kissing each other. Carrie takes a seat on the grass a little bit away from the two and pats the spot next to her. “Come on Roger have a seat. I promise not to jump your bones, at least not right away.”

Roger casts a look and upon seeing her smiling mischievously, he matches the smile and sits down next to her.

“So what do you think of our school so far?” she asks him as soon as he sits down.

“It’s not too bad,” he says. There are a few things different but overall it’s just like any other school.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty boring but we have periods like this so it isn’t too bad.”

Anne and Cameron sit watching the other two talking and Carrie’s subtle gestures like the light touches or caresses.

“It looks like Carrie has found a new playmate,” Cameron comments.

“It is up to her at all, she’s going to find out his cock size before any other girl in the school.”

Cameron laughs lightly. “I’m sure she dying to know mine.”

“Who says she doesn’t?” she teases.

“I’m not even going to step into that mess,” Cameron says as he leans back against the tree.

‘You think she’s going to blow him?’ Butternuts asks as he hangs upside down from a tree branch.

‘No guy can resist giving into that bitch,’ Penis Wrinkle says. ‘I’m surprised she ain’t got his cock out of his pants by now.’

Anne chuckles and covers her mouth quickly to try and hide the fact but it doesn’t go unnoticed.

“What’s so funny?” Cameron asks.

Knowing she has been caught and that Cameron probably won’t let it go until he gets an answer, she repeats the little gremlin’s words. “I’m surprised she hasn’t got his cock out by now.”

Cameron smiles and laughs too. “You’re right,” he says. “She is taking longer than normal.”

Anne and Cameron have a good laugh while the three little gremlins look on the four students.

‘She can get into my pants any time she wants,” Banana Slug says.

‘What pants?” Penis Wrinkle asks.

‘Yeah, we run around naked,’ Butternuts agrees.

‘It’s a fucking figure of speech,” Banana Slug says frowning.

‘Well it fucking sounds stupid,’ Butternuts quips back.

‘No, you’re fucking stupid.’

Penis Wrinkle stands up abruptly. ‘You’re both fucking stupid. Now shut the fuck up.’

Butternuts swings back up onto the branch and glares at the larger gremlin. ‘And who is gonna make us? You?’

‘Yeah, you?’ Banana Slug asks

‘You’re damn right I am.’

‘Well, you’re gonna have to catch us first, you slow fuck.’

‘Why you little sniveling... ‘

Before the larger gremlin can finish, the two smaller ones are racing up the tree. ‘Try to catch us! Try to catch us!’ they taunt on their way up.

“I think I’m going to skip next period,” Carrie announces.

“Why’s that?”

“Because it’s Math and I don’t feel like sitting through another boring math lesson with Mister Randy.”

“Math can be important later on,” Roger says. “It beats Speech class.”

“True,” she agrees.

“What are you going to do?”

Carrie licks her lips and directs her eyes to his crotch. “I was thinking of giving a blow job in the boy’s bathroom.”

Roger gulps. “Anyone in particular?”

She smiles at him and leans in and moves her hands to his thighs as her mouth went to his ear. “I was thinking of a certain boy with short brown hair and sexy eyes. Will I see you there?” She moves to his neck, playfully biting and sucking on it before moving up to his lips. Their lips lock as she slips her tongue into his mouth.

When she pulls back Roger opens his mouth to give her an answer when the coach blows the whistle, announcing that it is time to get back in and changed before the next period. Roger quickly get to his feet and heads for the gymnasium.


Roger sits in his Speech class, thinking of the hot little blonde that offered him a blowjob. He feels his cock starting to get hard in his pants. He finds that sitting here debating on whether he should get his cock sucked or not is stupid. His hand flies into the air and he asks if he can be excused to the restroom.

He hurries out the door and down the hall, not bothering to take his time at all—he’s already wasted enough of it and Carrie’s. When he shuffles through the door to the restroom, he sees it is dimly lit—half the lights are off. He calls out Carrie’s name. She replies with, “I’m here.”

Roger slips across the floor to the last stall, opens it and steps inside. He shuts the door and goes to work, immediately lowering his head to Carrie’s breasts. She already has her shirt and bra off and is ready to go. He plants numerous kisses on her flesh as he zeroes in on her nipples. He begins licking them around the outside.

‘Mmm, mmm,’ Butternuts says from the top of the stall wall as he gazes down upon the two. With half the lights off, there are plenty of shadows being cast around the restroom.

‘Oh yes,’ Banana Slug agrees. ‘Look at those tits.’

‘Fick her tits,’ Penis Wrinkle says. ‘Look at those dark, small and delicious nipples. The bitch is sensitive too.’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.