Heart of Darkness - Cover

Heart of Darkness

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

“So have you seen the new guy?” Carrie asks, stuffing another lettuce leaf into her mouth.

“No I haven’t yet,” Anne replies. “But I heard he was going to start today. I don’t know why he just didn’t wait until Monday.”

“Maybe,” Carrie says, pausing long enough to swallow the lettuce. “Maybe, he wants to get an early start, you know, meeting people and making friends.”

“Maybe,” Anne agrees.

“So, tell me, how is it going with you and Cameron?”

“What?”

“What’s going on with you and Cameron? I hear he has a pretty good sized cock.”

Anne blushes. “Where the hell did you hear that?”

“Word gets around you know,” Carrie says grinning. “But I also heard that he cums way too fast. Of course I’ve also heard he can cum more than once, but still, he doesn’t last too long.”

‘Talk about not lasting long at all,’ Butternuts says from between Anne’s legs.

Banana Slug swings around her other leg laughing. ‘But he can cum twice.’

Anne sighs.

“So it’s true?” Carrie asks.

“What? No. I didn’t say that,” Anne says defensively.

“Carrie reaches over and grabs her friend’s hand. “You didn’t have to. Your body language said it all.”

“I did no such thing,” she says pulling her hand away.

“Don’t be ashamed girl. It’s not your fault he can’t last.”

“I can’t believe we’re talking about this.”

“Well why not?” Carries asks. “It’s good to know for when he becomes available, us other girls know what to expect.”

“Who says I’m dumping him?”

‘We did. We did,’ Butternuts says bouncing up and down.

‘Yeah, we did,’ Banana Slug agrees as he too, bounces up and down.

“It’s bound to happen,” Carrie says assuredly as she looks at her manicured fingernails.

“I’m going to have to find a table in the light next time,” Anne mumbles.

“What was that?”

Anne’s face reddens slightly. “I said maybe I’ll do just that and hook up with this new guy.”

Carrie smiles at her friend and teases, “Yeah, maybe his face is full of gross pimples and he just plain looks like a dog.”

“At least dogs are loyal,” Anne quips.

“Speaking of which,” Carrie says as she sees Cameron stepping into the lunchroom. Then her eyes go round. “Well, hello...”

Anne whips her head around to see her boyfriend and ... the new boy. “Whoa, he looks delicious.”

Carrie blinks a couple times and turns her head toward Anne. “Did you just say delicious?”

Anne grins wickedly and looks at her friend. “You don’t agree?”

They hold each other’s stare for a moment before Carrie nods her head enthusiastically. “Oh yes, I do.”

They both start laughing uncontrollably.

‘What the fuck is up with them?’ Butternuts asks.

‘I don’t know, but where the fuck is Penis Wrinkle?’

‘He’s probably trying to hump some bitch’s leg again,’ Butternuts jokes.

Penis Wrinkle appears from the shadows of the chair Anne is sitting in. He slaps the backs of both of the smaller gremlins and says, ‘I’m right here morons.’

‘Where the hell we’re you?’ Butternuts asks. ‘You’ve been missing all the fun.’

‘I’ve been humping some bitch’s leg,’ he answers seriously.

The other two stare at him briefly before looking at each other with questioning looks. They both shrug and turn back to Penis Wrinkle just as he says, “Besides, why won’t I want to stay around here listening to girl talk?”

Butternuts and Banana Slug shrug again just as Cameron and the new boy arrive at the table. The two girls look up at them and smile. Cameron leans down and kisses Anne and says, “I wanted to bring Roger by to say hi. He just transferred in today.”

“So we’ve heard,” Carrie says with a near purr.

“Well this is Roger McCoy,” he says waving his hand toward the new guy. “And this is my girlfriend, Anne. And the lovely blonde is Carrie.”

“I’m pleased to meet you both,” Roger says, looking from one to the other, his gaze lingering longer on Anne than Carrie.

“Would you two care to sit and have lunch with us?” Anne offers.

“Sorry babe,” Cameron says. “But, I promised to get him shown around before classes start again. Is that cool with you?”

“Yeah, no problem,” Anne says. “Go ahead.”

“Great.” He leans down and gives her another quick kiss before turning to leave.

Roger throws up his hand and says, “Take it easy.” He gives Anne a long look before turning.

“Did you see that?” Carrie asks excitedly as soon as they are out of ear shot. “I think he is so into you.”

“Well he is pretty hot,” Anne says blushing.

“I’m going to see if I can find out more about him,” Carries says standing up and pecking her friend on the cheek. “You stay cool and I’ll see you in Biology.”

“Yeah,” Anne says smiling. “See you then.”

‘Well, I sure am glad she is gone,’ Banana Slug says.

“Why? I wouldn’t mind fucking that bitch,’ Penis Wrinkle says.

‘Don’t you mean her leg?’ Butternuts asks sarcastically.

‘That’s it,’ Penis Wrinkle says as he grabs the back of the smaller gremlin’s head and slams it into the table leg.

The table bumps forward eliciting a gasp from Anne as Butternuts falls unconscious to the floor.

“What the hell was that?” she asks in a high whisper.

‘What was what?’ Banana Slug asks.

“The table,” she quietly squeals. “It moved. You guy have never been able to affect the real world.”

‘We’ve fucked you plenty of times,’ Banana Slug says.

‘Yeah Annie, you’ve been our bitch plenty of times,’ the other offers.

Anne frowns briefly. “Yeah but that’s all it’s been.”

‘Wait a minute,” Banana Slug says snapping his fingers. ‘She is almost sixteen.’

“What does that got to do with anything?”

‘Everything,’ Penis Wrinkle says.

“Oh-kay. Would you care to elaborate?”

‘Certainly,’ Banana Slug says as his lips curl up. ‘We become visible and you get your powers.’

“My what?”

‘Your powers,’ Penis Wrinkle repeats. ‘Open you fucking ears up bitch.’

“Is this why I have been so horny lately?”

Both the little gremlins smile up at her.

‘Could be,’ Banana Slug says.

‘Are you horny now?’ Penis Wrinkle asks.

“Actually yeah,” she says with a shrug.

‘How about a quick fuck before class?’ Banana Slug asks.

“What about Butternuts?”

‘What about him?’ Penis Wrinkle asks. ‘The dub shit is only gonna miss out this time.’

Anne smiles as she suppresses a laugh. “Alright, but I want to know more about this later.”

Banana Slug holds up two fingers in a peace sign gesture and says, ‘Scouts honor.’

Anne grins and says, “Not quite right, but I’ll take it.”

She gets up from the table and exits the lunchroom. She walks quickly between the lockers, feeling her pussy leak. She hadn’t realized just how horny she was, or wet for that matter, until now. Quickly, she steals herself away through the door to the school storage room.

There isn’t much light coming through which in turn makes the room quite dark—perfect for the little gremlins.

‘Ooh, what a nice place,’ Banana Slug as he slides out from beneath as tack of chairs.

‘Charming,’ Penis Wrinkle remarks from the other side of the room. ‘Why don’t you get naked and get your hot little ass over here?’

Anne quickly strips of her clothes, piling them neatly in the corner. She steps over to the larger gremlin, kneels down and grabs his cock and starts stroking it. With her other hand, she beckons Banana slug over. As Banana Slug takes his place before her, Anne takes his cock in her hand and simultaneously begins stroking both their cocks. Once she is happy with the two gremlins’ hardness, she starts sucking Penis Wrinkle’s cock for a moment before switching over to the other. As her head moves back and forth, she lubricates Banana Slug’s entire cock with her saliva.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.