Heart of Darkness - Cover

Heart of Darkness

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Anne looks like any other girl in school, but she has something nobody else has. It's actually three somethings and they have perhaps the foulest mouths. These three things are also her legacy or curse, depending on how one looks at it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Once again Anne finds herself waking up to an empty house. Her adopted parents are workaholics and it isn’t uncommon to not see them as often as she’d like. Of course, having an empty house all to herself isn’t necessarily a bad thing. She looks over to her alarm to see that she still has just over a half hour before it is set to go off.

She sighs. It sucks to get up before your alarm, but what can be done about it? Since she has the time, she begins to reach beneath the blankets when she hears a knock at the door. Her hand freezes half way down her body and she strains her ears, trying to make sure she wasn’t just imagining it. When no more sounds come she proceeds to continue with her set task and then the knock comes again. With a huff, Anne throws the blankets off and scoops up her robe. Anne slips down the stairs, cursing quietly to herself.

‘Who could be bothering us at this hour?’ Butternuts asks as he pops out from the shadows. He takes to the railing and starts sliding down it.

‘What a dumbass,’ Penis Wrinkle says appearing beside the teenager.

‘Wee!’ Butternuts shouts as he slides downward and right into the newel cap. Butternuts hits it hard, doubling over and falling off the end.

Banana slug appears out of the shadows at the foot of the stairs laughing and pointing at the fallen gremlin. Anne can only shake her head as Penis Wrinkle smirks and says, ‘What did I tell you?’

The knock at the door comes again, but this time harder.

“Alright already,” Anne grumbles. “Hold your fucking horses.”

She reaches the bottom of the stairs and steps over Butternuts, who is still crumbled over, nursing himself. She glides across the floor to the door and swings it open.

“Do you know what fucking time... ?”

“I figured I was a little early,” Cameron says.

Anne’s frown changes into a grin and she jumps into his arms, kissing him. “I didn’t expect you see you until later today.”

“I was in the neighborhood and noticed both your parents cars we’re gone,” he explains.

“I guess my dad forgot to close the garage again,” Anne remarks. “Good thing too cause I am so fucking horny.” She grabs Cameron’s hand and pulls him gleefully through the door. “We’re taking this to my room. I want you in my bed and I want to look into your eyes while you’re fucking me.”

She kicks the door shut and heads back toward the stairs. He follows her up the stairs, failing to keep his hands off her sweet ass as she ascends ahead of him.

‘I hope he fucks the shit outta her,’ Butternuts comments.

‘I hope he doesn’t,’ Banana Slug counters.

‘Will you two shut the fuck up,’ Penis Wrinkle interjects. ‘It’s not like she’s gong fuck either of you.’

In her bedroom, Anne and Cameron stand beside her bed, kissing each other as their hands roam over each other.

‘I’m going to ride your big fucking cock,” she groans as she starts reaching for his shirt.

Cameron can’t help but smile at her take-charge attitude and is more than okay with letting her determine their course of action. They kiss again and Anne begins to work his shirt up as Cameron kicks off his shoes. Anne backs up slightly to get Cameron’s shirt of over his head, letting it drop to the floor. Her hands quickly go to his jeans, her fingers nimbly opening them up. His cock is already hard as she slips her hand into his jeans to massage it before dropping to her knee and working them down.

‘Looks like she is going to blow him again,’ Banana Slug grunts as he pushes the closet door open a little more.

‘She sure does like cock,’ Butternuts says with a nod.

Meanwhile Ann is helping her boyfriend to step out of his jeans as his cock threatens to burst out of his boxers. With his jeans cast aside, she massages his throbbing cock through his underwear then starts to slide them down, allowing it to spring out. As she slides Cameron’s boxers down and helps him step out of them, she brings her face close to his throbbing cock and sticks her tongue out to lick the head. She briefly pumps his cock in her fist while licking the head before standing up.

‘Ah, come on,” Banana Slug cries out.

‘Don’t be a little bitch,’ Penis Wrinkle says stepping forward. ‘I’m sure you can watch later when she blows me.’

Banana Slug grumbles but doesn’t do anything else but watch. If they get into a fight now, they’re definitely going to miss all the action.

Cameron lies on Anne’s bed, propped up on her pillow so that he can watch as she slowly strips off the robe to reveal her a very sexy teddy. She climbs up on the bed. She stands over him and lifts the hem of the teddy to show off a pair of sexy bikini panties which would have made Cameron’s cock hard if it wasn’t already. She rubs the front of the panties while almost directly over his head, then turns and lifts the back of the teddy to show him her ass. He wants nothing more to just yank her panties down and have her sit on his cock, but she moves to the end of the bed then turns to face him again.

‘Woo! Do it girl!’ Butternuts yells.

‘Take it all off bitch!’ Penis Wrinkle adds.

Anne raises the front of her teddy again, this time high enough to expose a sexy bra that matches her panties. Holding the hem against her chest with her chin, she cups and caresses her breasts through her bra, tugging on her hard nipples, then runs her hands over her firm and sexy belly. She rubbed the front of her panties again before apparently deciding she can’t wait any longer and starts pushing her panties down.

‘Fuck she’s sexy,’ Banana Slug says.

‘You been saying that for years,’ Butternuts says.

‘Am I lying?’

‘Hell no you’re not lying,’ Penis Wrinkle answers. ‘It’s just too bad she only wants me and my sexy bod.’ He flexes before the other two.

The other two gremlins throw their hands through the air. “Get off you high horse,’ Banana Slug says.

‘Yeah,’ Butternuts adds. ‘Just cause she had you fuck her last night don’t mean shit.’

‘We’ll see whose cock she wants later.’

Banana Slug snorts. ‘Yeah we will.’

Listening to the bickering of the three little gremlins, Anne rolls her eyes as she pulls the teddy over her head. Her bra and panties follow suit. Then she lowers herself down to her knees over Cameron’s cock. “Fuck I need your cock,” she growls.

Cameron moves the pillows and adjusts himself so that he is lying flat rather than sitting propped up. Anne moans long and loud once she guides his cock to her pussy and drops down on it. Cameron moans as well, feeling how hot and wet her pussy is as it engulfs his throbbing shaft.

‘Oh yeah, take it all bitch,’ Penis Wrinkle growls.

She sits for a moment, feeling her boyfriend’s cock filling her snug pussy before starting to slowly move up and down on it. Cameron’s hands, of course, go right to her breasts to caress the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples. After all their encounter of meeting in the garage, lying on her soft, warm bed with her looming over him and no real risk of being interrupted is idyllic, though considering any opportunity to have his cock buried in her pussy is be pretty sweet regardless of the situation.

He is able to just lie here, enjoying her breasts and the feel of her pussy while she experiments a bit until she determines which type of movement on hi cock apparently provides her with the most pleasure. Once she has made her determination, she starts riding him harder and faster, pursuing her first of presumably many orgasms.

‘All right boys, I’m taking bets on how fast she is going to orgasm,’ Penis Wrinkle announces.

‘I give it two minutes,’ Butternuts says.

‘What are the stakes?’ Banana Slug asks.

‘You win I don’t knock the shit outta you,’ Penis Wrinkle says with a grin.

Banana Slug cowers slightly and says, ‘Count me out.’

As Anne grinds her pussy against him, Cameron does find it amusing that after claiming that she wanted to look into his eyes while fucking him, her eyes are quite closed. But it doesn’t bother him as he takes the opportunity to physically explore her body. It is also no surprise, yet it does please him, when she lets out a cry and her entire body begins to tremble as she climaxes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.