My Best Friend's Mom Needs a Boy-toy - Cover

My Best Friend's Mom Needs a Boy-toy

Copyright© 2017 by Honeysuckle Lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My girlfriend got all gender confused and left me high and dry. Now, I have a shot at my best friend's mom. I hope she doesn't know I have a crush on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Tommy Brown’s mom Connie was a gorgeous MILF that had this fantastic slightly drooping ass and huge knockers that would swing with heavy duty determination whenever I got her down on all fours and looking over her shoulder with a smile on her beautiful face.

She had let me do her ass a couple of times and it wasn’t a big success because she was so tight back there and I had a really oversized cock that worked better in a well-lubed pussy than in an almost virgin ass.

Tommy told me that she had sucked him off a few times when he was feeling real depressed after a date rejected his advances. The way he described how she loved to lick his balls got me so hard that I had to go down to the alley and hit on the first Puerto Rican nurse’s aide with a tiny ass and flat chest under the hospital whites. We lived in a duplex right across the street from the emergency room entrance and I got to see all the poor people so fucked up they looked like Humpty Dumpty. I usually hit on the PR nurses only because I had a high rate of success with them for some reason I thing was involved with the size of my dick. I loved doing it from behind with one of the darker skinned PR girls wearing the all-white outfits because it made me hard as a rock to see my big white dick disappear up their petite pair of dark ass cheeks.

I would whisper in their ear that they should spit some of that dirty word PR shit my way and shake their little behinds like they really meant it. The sound of all those dirty words heading my way would remind me when I was still an altar boy and lifting my robes to hump one of the recently arrived girls from the island from behind and both of us knowing silence was our best friend in the abandoned basement of the tiny church. We would be surrounded by statues of Saints that I easily recognized and I hoped they didn’t mind me sticking my meat to a girl that couldn’t even speak English but knew the right time to bend over to deliver the goods. Some of those girls were real religious and I could hear them praying under their breath as I slammed the salami to them in the dim light with the shadows of the Saints looming over us like the wrath of God.

“Ahh ... Madre Dios. Ven aca, por favor, si ... si ... si. You make me so Loco. Yo soy puta. Por favor, en la boca. Ahh ... me Dios. Oh, si ... si ... si.”

I really liked when those skinny little girls shook their pretty asses with my cock buried deep. I had to spank them sometimes standing up against the wall because I didn’t want to cum too soon and miss out on a nice long tingle that would make me vibrate for a long time. Usually when I drained into them, they calmed down real fast and got all lovey-dovey like they wanted kissing and hugging forever. I wasn’t into that kind of shit too much. I was more of a cock and pussy kind of guy although I loved doing tight little assholes probably better than anything else even when a girl got down on her knees and took care of me with her mouth.

I was living in the other unit of the duplex by myself now that my own ma had passed from a sudden heart problem that didn’t show up on any doctor check-up right up to the last moment. Since I was the landlord now with the Browns as my tenants, my best friend Tommy constantly filled me in on his mother’s many adventures with guys she would pick up in the bar or at some church social. Most of them were just horny guys looking to get laid and thinking that Mrs. Brown, being a widow and all, was a good opportunity and was sort of easy on the eye as well.

Her bedroom was right next to mine on the other side of the duplex and many was the night that I heard her pants of satisfaction as those lucky pricks made her take it every which way but Sunday. Between that and the stories that Tommy told me, I was hot to trot to stick it to Mrs. Brown as often as possible.

I had done her pussy about a half dozen times and two memorable excursions up her Hershey highway listening to her yell like a banshee each time I slammed her rump. She had given me her mouth a few times, but I sensed she really wasn’t into the cock-sucking routine like most of the schoolgirls in the neighborhood. I suspected it was a generational thing when the previous generation was all into French kissing and using their tongues to get a guy hot and bothered without having to go down and screw around with the real thing inside his trousers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.