The Madness of Lady Lydia
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Margot

It was high summer and Ella reined in the bay gelding from it’s gallop; bringing it to a halt on the green Downs overlooking the manor-house.

Beyond the manor, just over in West Sussex, she could see the church-steeple of Harting; its’ weather-vane clearly glinting in the sunlight.

As the horse stood recovering its wind, wonderment flooded through Ella; not only at the gorgeous view but also at the events that had bought her to this point in her life before her 15th birthday.

Within six months, fate had transformed her life prospects; escaping possible employment in a London brothel; the threat of which was often used on her at the orphanage.

It wasn’t only male staff molesting her; lesbians also lurked there in the shadows.

That’s why she was able to cope with the attention she received from Lydia’s night-time visits.

But even so Ella had retained her virginity at the orphanage; and that was why Lady Lydia had selected her; together with her exotic colour. So fate had decided Ella’s colour would turn into her salvation after all!

Ella threw back her head; smiling to herself at the sheer madness of it all; then lifting Juno’s head from the grass, set the horse walking off the Downs and into Scratchface Woods where the old trail would emerge not far from the manor.

But having progressed less than halfway through the woods Juno unexpectedly halted. Ella also heard the strange sound an realised it was the sound of voices chanting!

It’s strange quality had spooked Juno to a standstill and now sent a chill down Ella’s spine but her curiosity was too strong to simply move on without investigating.

Having tethered-up Juno, she ventured off the pathway to discover the wailing came from a small old stone church. Aware she was an intruder she crept up to the small window and peered in.

Gathered inside were four monk-like figures, wearing long grey robes. They were circled around a compass like symbol marked out on the floor; their arms outstretched as they wailed.

The monk’s heads were covered, although one of the four was clearly female; and Ella felt it was Lydia! Ella’s heart froze; for she also saw a small child, strangely dressed; stood in the centre of the pentacle. It was Rupert! Was this some kind of English Voodoo Church!

Intruding on their service made Ella feel uneasy and she made her way back to Juno.

She continued her ride back to the Manor but now she was most concerned over what Rupert was being be exposed to;

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.