The Madness of Lady Lydia
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Margot

“We are doing a show for her Ladyship today Jack.” sang out Ella as she returned from Madam’s.

“Oh I see! I wondered what all that stage clothing was for in the wardrobe!”

“Right Jack, lets make a start; please strip off for me.”

I could see Ella meant it, but I found it hard to strip off naked before a black girl but my hesitation amused her and she laughed sweetly.

“Shall I take them off for you Jack?”

Throwing caution to the wind I simply did what was required and soon stood naked apart from my underpants which seem to satisfy her.

Then to my amazement she started to measure me with a tape measure!

“Yes; just I thought, you’re about the same size as me – so we can try some of my wardrobe!”

“What – you mean girls clothes!”

Ella gave out a squeal of laughter. “ Yes! Lady Lydia wants to see you dressed up for her show Jack! It’s just a bit of fun really! Get into the spirit of it, and you’ll make your mark here!”

I stared at her for a moment; then I laughed. It was all so surreal, yet suddenly I was more alive than I’d ever felt before! “ Right you are Ella – dress me for the Panto!” I yelled.

“That’s the way Jack! Now the first thing you’ll need is a well-forming bra!”

Out of her drawer she chose a well padded bra and while she helped me into it, she squealed and giggled at my awkwardness with all its infernal straps!

Then she went to her wardrobe and chose an elaborate dress; “Lets just see how you look in this!”

“Wow – O K Ella!”

She expertly pulled it on over my head and straitened it out, the went behind to fasten a zip.

She stepped back to view me.

“Wow! You look amazing Jack – it’s so sexy! Take a look in the mirror!”

I did so and I could barely believe how odd I looked in a dress. I felt a sort of giddy sensation.

“This is so crazy Ella!”

Next sat me down at the dressing table and stared at my face.

“Ok Jack, what we have to do now is choose make-up that is going to turn Jack into Jackie!”

Ella spent some time preparing me and the finished result astonished me.

When I had viewed myself in the mirror; what I saw was a rather ravishingly young air-hostess in modest heels, ready for her debut presentation to Lady Lydia.

When Ella led me in for inspection there was fresh humiliation in store; for along side Lady Lydia sat several older ladies. I was to be a public spectacle!

Like a circus ringmaster Ella made an announcement, “Ladies, I give you our new sissy-boy, Jackie!”

Following a few gasps came a smattering of applause.

Ella led me slowly around by the hand before stopping before Lady Lydia.

I stood there while the women gloated over me.

Then Lydia interviewed me with embarrassing questions;

How did I feel being dressed as a sissy? ;

Where have I got my cock tucked away? ;

How would I feel at a cocktail party? ;

Would I like a man to make love to me?

Then Lady Lydia rose from her chair to crouch along-side of me.

“Keep quite still Jacky while I just slip off this skirt for the ladies to see what your concealing here.”

Having undone some buttons and a zip, she tugged the skirt to the floor.

There was some glee and clapping as my large erection sprang out like a jack in the box!

“Good God!” - “Disgusting!” - “Fabulous!” came the response.

Lady Lydia smiled and raised her hand in acknowledgement.

Then to further please her audience Lady Lydia began wanking my cock off!

“Bring the bitch off!” cried one woman.

But Lady Lydia called a halt to the pantomime by thanking Ella and instructing her to lead me away.

I was numb with confusion. Ella showed me the the bathroom where I spent a long time soaking in the bath; wondering what I had let myself in for by working for Lady Lydia.

In the meantime Ella had changed into her riding outfit and had taken off with Juno; loosing herself in a long ride over the South Downs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.