The Madness of Lady Lydia - Cover

The Madness of Lady Lydia

Copyright© 2017 by Margot

Chapter 3

The summer social season was in full swing when Lady Lydia’s quest for a houseboy was conceived due to garden-party gossip.

While the men had been puffing on their afternoon cigars the ladies had been muck-raking with their gossip.

“Had they heard of that well known clergyman’s wife who kept a houseboy for sex?”...

“Surely you cant be serious!”...

“It’s been going on for months apparently, She employed him when he left school at 15!”...

“That’s disgusting; what does she do with him I wonder?”...

“All manner of things; sex games, according to their gardener. “...

“Why does her husband the bishop put up with it?”...

“It’s not so uncommon amongst the French ; part of their culture I’ve heard!”

“Sounds like a good excuse to get a bit of virgin cock!”...

“And no hassle with a pestering lover when you’ve finished with them!”...

Much laughter by all the ladies and no doubt it wasn’t only Lady Lydia who’s sex-drive had been activated by the idea of a willing lad to hand.

But the idea had delved into Lydia over the following period as she took stock of what she may have available to her on the estate.

Ella’s sexual progress had been gratifying to say the least; with an apprentice lad in the bedroom the possibilities of corruption would wondrousness; but it needed to be a lad with true sex appeal.

Then she had overheard a snip of gossip between her maids about a local lad whose big cock had the local lasses in a spin! His name was Jack Sparrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.