28 July 2007 - Cover

28 July 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan and Wendy visit Rob Kincade concerning the building of their new family home. Rob and his wife Marie, finally live out their fantasy of swapping spouses with another couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wendy and Rob were enjoying their quiet time together on the couch in a nice sixty-nine when the front doorbell chimed. Rob ignored the intrusion, but the bell rang again. He scrambled to pull on his boxers, his hard cock trying to stick out through the opening.

He slipped his cock back inside his shorts as he looked at the female figure through the side glass of the door and cautiously opened the door. “Hi, you must be Rob. I’m Karen Hayward, Dan’s wife,” she smiled, offering her hand.

“I ... uh ... umm...,” he stammered. “You’re Dan’s wife? I thought Wendy was married to Dan.”

“Wendy may as well be his wife also for the number of times I’ve watched him fuck her in our bed,” she willingly offered. She noticed his shock at her unexpected arrival, and he glanced back into the large living room. “You can relax, Rob. I know Dan and Wendy are here, so you and your wife can swap partners for fucking.”

Rob took in the sensual beauty of her short blonde hair, low-cut top, and short skirt. “Please come in,” he offered, coming back to his senses.

Karen smiled at him as she entered from the hot early evening to the cooler air. Rob looked at her short skirt, which formed tight around her nicely shaped ass, noticing yellowish-coloured rings around her neck, wrists, and ankles.

“It’s no surprise that you’re naked,” Karen said, smiling at her lover’s shapely figure. Rob looked on as the two exchanged more than a friendly greeting. A tender kiss followed the other, freely caressing the other’s breast.

“I see Dan is enjoying Marie’s pussy as a meal,” Karen commented, looking out the large patio door window and seeing his head between Marie’s legs. “How does she taste?”

“We haven’t gotten that far with our sexy fun for me to lick her pussy.”

“Then I’m about to change that,” Karen replied, walking towards the sliding doors.


“Now that is one of my favourite sights, Dan licking another woman’s pussy!” Karen commented, announcing her arrival.

Marie looked at the sudden intrusion as Dan looked at the woman, acknowledging their relationship. “She’s your wife? I thought Wendy was your wife.”

“She is sort of, she practically lives with us enough to be my wife.”

Karen stood by the steps to the pool and, taking off her top and skirt, waded naked into the soothing water. “I hope our Dan is fucking you good, because if he isn’t, I want to know about it.” She embraced him with a long kiss. She motioned Dan aside and buried her face in Marie’s pussy.

“I see you didn’t waste any time!” Wendy joked about Karen’s face at yet another pussy. She and Rob embraced, her hand stroking his cock.

“Mmm, I can taste that Dan has already fucked you. I trust he didn’t disappoint you?”

“No, no, he didn’t,” she hesitated to admit. “He’s a very good lover.”

“And I hope he has made you cum.”

“Yes, twice.” Marie grinned.

“And counting,” Karen smiled, several fingers fucking Marie’s pussy. “I wanted to see and hear about Rob’s ideas for a new house for our growing family.”

Marie couldn’t believe her eyes as husband and wife took turns licking her pussy. She noticed bruising around her neck and wrists but didn’t question their origin. Meanwhile, Marie’s neighbour was going crazy, fucking herself with her giant dildo while watching the erotic show in the next yard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.