Mommy Mind Control - Cover

Mommy Mind Control

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Mommy's Naughty Lesson

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Mommy's Naughty Lesson - When Margaret, mother of two teenage boys, receives a mind control device in the mail, she is eager to teach her sons that mommy always knows best!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

“You’re looking sharp,” I said to my eldest son as he came downstairs in a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt tucked in. He always wore t-shirts too tight for him. He loved to show off how ripped he was. My sixteen-year-old son was such a handsome man, so much like his father.

“Hot date, Mom,” Ryan answered, his brown hair styled back with far too much hair gel. But it made his features, that perfect blend of boyish youth and manly vigor, pop.

“With that Melissa?” I asked, trying not to put my disdain into my voice. “I don’t know why you waste time with that girl.”

“Sure you do, Mom,” he grinned at me, his smile so bold. “You were a teenager once.”

“And dating your father,” I answered. And I was nothing like that little trollop. Melissa had trouble written all over her. I was terrified of the day Ryan would come home and announce that he was going to be a father, that he had knocked up little miss miniskirt. “Why don’t you ever ask Annie out? She’s a sweet girl.”

“Yeah, sweet,” Ryan said, shaking his head. “Exactly the problem.”

Annie lived next door and had been in love with Ryan since they were kids. She was perfect for him, but she didn’t have those big tits that boys looked at. She wasn’t wild. She was the type of girl Ryan would wake up one day and realize was what he needed.

And then it would be too late. Another guy would have appreciated her.

But he didn’t want to listen to his mother. Neither of my sons did. Which was terrible. Their father died ten years ago, and I had never found a man to replace him. They had no male role model to set them straight. If Mitchel were alive, he would explain to his son the perks of dating the nice girl next door and not one of those slutty chicks who will fuck anyone.

“You are missing out with Annie,” I told him as he grabbed his jacket. “Trust me.”

“Uh-huh, missing out,” he said, that grin on his eyes. I really hoped he had a condom on him. If I asked, he would just act weird and freak out.

I missed Mitchel so much. He could have handled this.

My other son, fourteen, came downstairs. He was vastly different from his older brother. Where Ryan was tall, muscular, outgoing, Davie was slim, short, and shy. A quiet boy who didn’t have many friends. And certainly no girlfriends. Ryan was on his fourth or fifth girlfriend at Davie’s age.

“Hi,” I said to my baby boy. “How’s it going?”

He shrugged.

“Mom wants me to date Annie,” Ryan said as he walked by, ruffling Davie’s brown hair.

“Better than Melissa,” I said. “She’ll break your heart.”

“No she won’t. She’s crazy about me.” He flashed the peace sign, trying to look like a badass before he headed out the door.

I shook my head. “Neither of you ever listen to your mother.”

Davie shrugged.

“And what exciting things are you doing for your Friday night?” I asked my youngest as he sat down at the kitchen table.

“Playing video games,” he answered.

I rolled my eyes. “Wouldn’t your rather be playing with a girl.”

His cheeks went crimson as he groaned, “Mom.”

“Oh, honey, it’s really worth it. I know you’re shy, but your father was, too. But he asked me out when he was your age. And we were happy together.” I shivered, remembering our first time. How shy he was, how trembling. We were both so scared. I had to take the lead, just so horny for Mitchel, so in love.

I bet it would give Davie such confidence if he had someone to show him about sex. Not a slutty girl like Melissa, but someone that could educate him without breaking his heart. Someone older.

“So there’s no girls you like?” I asked. “Or boys? That’s fine, too.”

“Mom!” he groaned even louder. He shifted. “What’s for dinner?”

“Is there someone?” I asked. “Answer, and I’ll order pizza for dinner.”

He frowned at me, his eyes growing distant his forehead furrowing. He was thinking about it. How sad was it that I had to bribe my son with pizza just to get some information from him, to learn something about him.

“Yes, there’s a girl,” he finally admitted.

“Who?” I asked, a surge of eagerness shooting through me. I sat down next to him, leaning over.

That was when I noticed his eyes flick down, staring at my breasts. His cheeks went crimson. I was wearing a scoop-neck blouse, giving my large breasts a generous cleavage. I worked hard to stay in good shape, so I liked to dress to show it off. But I had never really thought my baby boy would notice.

But he did. He was staring down my cleavage.

And that sent a wicked thrill through me. My son was appreciating my charms. He thought his mother had a big pair of breasts. It made me lean closer to him, giving him more of a view while I stared at his face.

“Come one, tell me her name,” I said, a purring catch growing in my voice. “You can tell your mother.”

He ripped his eyes away, scooting his chair closer to the table. He must be hiding his hardon. That sent a wicked thrill through me. I made my son get excited. It made me feel so womanly, so desirable in a way I hadn’t since Mitchel’s passing.

And Davie looked so much like his father, that same boyish shyness that had matured into a masculine handsomeness after our wedding at nineteen, both of us done with our first year of college. His hair was that same fine, soft brown that was so easy to ruffle into a messy nest.

“You just said I had to admit it for pizza,” he said, not looking at me but at his hands. “Okay, Mom?”

“Okay, Davie,” I told him. I ruffled his hair and, unable to resist, leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

That made him squirm even more.

“Do you want pepperoni on your half?” I asked him, reaching for my phone.

“And sausage,” he answered. “And green peppers.”

“Oh, you like green peppers on pizza now?” I asked him.

He shrugged.

“Okay.” I stood up, fetching my phone from the kitchen counter where it was being charged. I swear it had to spend more time plugged into the wall then out of it. Maybe I needed a new one.

“I’m going to ... play video games,” Davie said then bolted out of the living room, his hands conspicuously over his crotch.

I smiled as I called the pizza place, listening to his footsteps race up the stairs and dart down the hallway. His door opened and then slammed shut. I heard his bed creak. But I didn’t hear his TV come on and the tell-tale explosions of a video game.

He was masturbating. To me.

That sent a wild thrill through my pussy. This naughty rush that had me shivering in delight as very unmotherly ideas popped into my head. It was a shame that I couldn’t go up there and teach him about women. I could show him how wonderful sex was, and encourage him to ask out this girl he had a crush on.

I bet she would be just as sweet as Annie next door.

I wonder if Ryan ever masturbated to me? Did he stare at my body the way Davie had? As I placed the order, giving my information by rote, I reflected back on all the little things that I had never quite realized before: Ryan staring at my tits and ass, Ryan ogling me in a bathrobe or when I had on a pair of tight shorts, how eager he was to help with the yard work last summer when I was wearing that really tight tank top.

I just thought he was being a loving son and stepping up as the man of the house.

I glanced down at my blouse as I hung up on the pizza place and blinked. My nipples made quite the impression on the blue fabric, tenting into two hard points. I bet I could chisel cement with them. And I was so wet.

I considered joining my son in masturbation. Wouldn’t that be exciting? Rubbing myself thinking about my sons, Davie and Ryan. What would they look like naked? Were their cocks as big as their father’s? I had little experience with guys. Their father was my first, and after he died, I had only dated a handful of times, all horrible disappointments. Their father, I think, was bigger than average.

He always felt so wonderful in me.

I bet they would match him. They were both so much like him in their own ways.

I had just made up my mind when my phone rang. It was my friend, Cathy Dawson. I sighed as I answered it. “Hey, Cathy.”

“You would not believe what my son just did,” Cathy said as she launched into a long, overly described story about her son’s newest antics. I shook my head, politely listening. I liked Cathy a lot. And normally I loved to gossip with her.

But right now, I was so horny. Upstairs, my son was stroking his cock—I pictured his father’s thick, long specimen in place of my son’s—hard and fast, using that lotion I found in his room a few weeks ago next to the box of tissues, both hidden beneath his bed. I pictured him imagining my naked tits, so big and pillowy and soft, squeezing them, sucking on them before fucking me with his cock. His cock would cum so hard, spurting his jizz into the tissue paper.

It made my mouth water. I always loved swallowing their father’s cum. I would do anything for Mitchel.

My heart panged for their father now. I missed him so much.

“Can you believe it, Margaret?” Cathy demanded. “Now I have to take him to the mall tomorrow to buy a replacement. Because, of course, he doesn’t have a job and can’t do it himself.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that,” I said, my horniness passing as I thought of my husband.

And then the doorbell rang.

“Listen, I have to go. Our dinner’s here.”

“Oh, yes, you have a good night, Margaret,” Cathy said.

“You, too. Try not to kill your son.” Maybe try fucking him. I flushed at that thought zooming through my mind. “Night.”

I hung up as the doorbell rang again. I hurried to the door and found a disheveled, greasy-haired boy holding the pizza in a red, vinyl bag to keep them warm. He yanked out the box and quoted the price. I pulled out a twenty and two ones.

“Keep the change,” I said.

“Cool, Mrs. Justice,” he said, pocketing the money. “Have a good one.”

I gave him a polite smile then shouted, “Davie, pizza’s here!”

By the time I had it on the table, Davie came into the room. His face was flushed and the creamy scent of lotion wreathed him. He had an eager smile on his face as he grabbed a pair of plates from the kitchen.

“Someone’s hungry,” I grinned. “Work up an appetite playing video games?”

He swallowed. “Er, yeah, Mom.”

He had no idea that I knew what he was doing up there. It was so fun teasing him. “So, was it hard?”

“Hard?” he gulped.

“The video game? I bet you had to work at it really hard and fast to reach the level’s climax.”

His eyes widened. “Climax?”

“Isn’t that what you call it when you reach the end? The climax? I bet it’s just a big explosion at the end.”

“Er, no one calls it that, Mom,” he said, shaking his head, his cheeks crimson as he grabbed out three slices of pizza.

“Oh, my bad,” I said, grabbing the two slices of veggie pizza. “So, what was the objective of the game?”

He shrugged. “Just ... you know, beat the bad guys, save the day.”

“Sounds intense, but it must be so rewarding when you ... finish.”

He squirmed more which made me smile. Then he took a big bite of pizza, shrugging his shoulders.

I let him eat without me teasing him any longer, and went to work on my own slice. It was a little greasy, and horribly unhealthy, but you had to live a little sometimes. I chatted with him about school, fishing for information about this girl he liked.

But he wasn’t talking about her much.

It was near the end of my second slice that my phone chirped. I rolled my eyes, “Must be Mrs. Dawson again.” I always called my friends by their last names to my children. I guess I was old-fashioned that way.

“Oh,” Davie said, his tone so neutral.

Maybe he had a crush on her. She was divorced and did pilates to keep her ass looking tight. And she had a boob job last year to make her tits as big as mine. She did it for her last boyfriend, but then he dumped her for a twenty-year-old with even bigger fake tits.

Jackass.

I grabbed my phone and typed in my passcode. I frowned at the text message I received. I had never seen anything so strange in my life.

CONGRATULATIONS Margaret Justice!!!
You have been chosen by our top team of researchers for our exciting new product! The Halo is the answer to all your parenting and relationship needs. Tired of no one listening to your great advice? Tired of that helpless feeling that everyone is slipping away from you?
Well you’re in luck. Our patented Halo mind control technology will allow you to take back the reins from all those in your life who walk all over you.
I know you are as excited as we by this amazing possibility. Out of all the billions of people in this world, we think you are one of the TWELVE lucky candidates to utilize this ground-breaking technology.
So congratulations and get ready to seize your new life!
Your package should arrive in moments by drone. Enjoy!
Sincerely,
Deidre Icke, Esq.
President of The Institute of Apotheosis Research

I blinked.

“What, Mom?” Davie asked.

“I just got the weirdest text message,” I said, walking back to the table and holding my phone out for Davie to read.

He frowned as he read. “That is weird. Do people not listen to you, Mom?”

“Yes. In fact, I have two sons that never listen to me,” I said, giving him a sharp look. “Or tell me about the girls they have a crush on.”

“Mom,” he groaned.

“It must be junk mail,” I said. “Great, they have my number. And I don’t see a way to remove me from the list.”

“Weird that there’s no link for the product,” Davie added. He pulled out his own phone, typing away so fast. How did he do that? “Okay, I found the Institute of Apotheosis Research’s website.”

“Oh, okay, what do they sell?”

“They have a number of information technology patents and software,” he answered. “It looks like they were founded by this guy named Dr. Henry Peter Blavatsky back in 1975 with the help of his wife, Alicia Bailey. They had a number of government contracts in the field of psychology and mind control. But they lost their contract with the CIA and went into the field of Internet Technology. Their patents have allowed for the modern technology age to thrive and grow and are excited about a new product that will change the world and, I quote, ‘awaken mankind to the consciousness of peace and love as the Age of Aquarius dawns before us all.’”

“That sounds weird.” I frowned. “Mind control? Wasn’t the CIA into that or something?”

“Yeah, the MK Ultra program,” Davie nodded. “This company sounds so weird. And they come off like new age hippies. There’s links here talking about them like they’re a cult. The current CEO, Deidre Icke, was a student to Dr. Blavatsky. It was more like he was a new age guru or something than a scientist.”

“And they’re sending me something?”

“Maybe a product test?” My son looked at me. “But why you?”

I shrugged. “Maybe your mom is cooler than you think?”

He rolled his eyes just as the doorbell rang.

I frowned, walking away from my son as he played with his phone. I reached the door and opened it up, finding a package resting on the stoop. I heard a whirling sound, like a soft helicopter, and blinked, noticing something dark flying over the neighbors house across the street and vanishing. I heard some people talking about drones being the future of package delivery. Weirder, there was no stamps or shipping labels or return address on the box. Just my name and address.

“What’s that?” Davie asked as I picked up the package and walked back into the house.

“I think it’s the halo,” I said as I carried the package to the couch and sat down on it, resting the box on my skirt-clad lap.

“Cool! Let me get the scissors.” My son darted off and returned a moment later, shoving the orange-handled implement into my hand.

I sliced open the packaging tape and opened it. Inside, there was a gold circlet, wrapped in plastic. It sat in a gray Styrofoam container to cushion it. A small pamphlet rested on top of it. Davie snagged that while I picked up the halo. It was big enough to wear on my head.

“Wow, this is in a bunch of languages,” he said as I tore the plastic, freeing the ring.

It was ... warm. A tingle raced up my hand like there was a small electrical field coming from it. It looked like it was just a circle of gold, a pencil’s width thick. My fingers ran around it, searching for any seams or buttons, but it felt so smooth to the touch. Davie was frowning as he read the instruction manual.

“What?” I asked.

“This is weird stuff, Mom,” he said. “You just put it on, and then it starts working.”

“Like this?” I asked, settling the halo on my head.

“No, wait it’s—”

The tingling intensified, washing through my skull. I groaned, the gold heating up as the world swam around me. I shook my head, Davie shouting something, grabbing my hand as I swooned. My entire brain fuzzed. Little lights burst before my vision. I sucked in breaths, gasping for air, my face on fire.

And then my vision cleared.

“Mom, Mom, are you okay?” Davie asked, staring at me wish such concern. He was such a good boy.

“Yeah,” I nodded, blinking. “Oh, my, that was crazy. It made me all dizzy. Maybe I should take it off?”

“You can’t,” he said. “It’s gone.”

“What do you mean it’s gone?”

Immediately, Davie answered, “It melted into your head. According to the instruction manual, the Halo’s patented nanotechnology has bonded with your DNA and enhanced the generation of your brain waves. It’ll make them so powerful that they will broadcast from your mind and override the brain waves of others.”

Davie shook his head. His face pale.

“What does that mean?”

“That you can mind control people.” Davie trembled. “You can, Mom. When you tell me something, I just obey. I can ... feel it.”

“What?” My mind tingled.

“In my head,” he answered. “I ... have to answer you.”

“Are you pulling my chain?” I asked him, my fingers sliding through my hair to find the halo while my thoughts prickled.

“No, Mom. It’s the truth. I have to answer your questions.”

I didn’t brush the gold band around my head. My fingers just slid through my brown hair and felt nothing. A chill squeezed my heart. I stared at my son in astonishment. “It really vanished.”

“Yes, Mom.”

“And you really have to listen to what I say?”

“Yeah,” he groaned, his face twisting. “It feels so weird.”

“Who is the girl you have a crush on?”

“Kimmie,” he answered, wincing. “Oh, no.”

I clapped my hands in delight. “Kimmie Dawson? Mrs. Dawson’s daughter?”

He nodded, his cheeks flushing.

“That’s wonderful, Davie.” I looked at him, so glad I was finally getting him to open up. “She’s such a lovely girl. I can see why you have a crush on her.”

“Mom,” he groaned. “Please, stop doing this?”

“Being happy for you?” I shook my head. “Oh, Davie, now why haven’t you asked her out?”

“I’m scared,” he said. “She’s had a boyfriend before. What if they did ... stuff?”

“Had sex?”

“Yes, Mom. What if they had sex? What if she expects...”

“You to know how to make her orgasm.”

“Yes, Mom.” He shook his head. “See, Mom, this is what I mean. I have to keep telling you this. Please, stop.”

“Oh, hush, this isn’t that embarrassing,” I said, a heat growing between my thighs. “So you think you’re too inexperienced for her?”

He nodded his head. “Yes, Mom.” His cheeks were pure crimson now. He was so ashamed of his lack of experience. The poor thing.

Those taboo thoughts from earlier boiled through me. I could educate him. I could teach him about sex and then make sure he and Kimmie were so happy together. Just like his father and I were. I could give this to my son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.