Boy in the Rain
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Hambone Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young boy caught in a downpour is rescued by an elderly woman

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex  

On his way home Junie Wilson got caught in a sudden unexpected downpour about two streets over from his block. In an attempt to get under cover he ran up onto the porch of the nearest house and in doing so tripped and knocked over a small table. After righting the table he sought protection under the porch roof.

Inside the house Emily Lee was on the phone with her tennis date. “Mary I guess we’ll have to postpone. I’m watching the weather channel and they say the storm cell is right over us and not moving out so it looks like it will continue into the evening. Yes sometime next week will be fine just fine give me a call. Oh God! Mary, I have to go the wind has knocked something over or downed a hanging plant on the porch, bye.”

Rushing to the front of the house Emily pushed the storm door against the gusting wind to try to see what had caused the noise. The wind was making it difficult for her to hold the door open. At first when she looked around she didn’t see Junie and not seeing anything knocked over turned to go back inside and there he was huddled against the side of the house.

“What on earth? What are you doing?” Should I call the police, she wondered?

“I got caught in the storm and came up here to get out of the rain I hope you don’t mind.”

“The way the wind is blowing the rain against the house my porch doesn’t seem to afford much shelter. You better come inside before you drown.”

“Thank you ma’am I really appreciate it. It’s really coming down out here.”

When they were inside with the door closed Emily said, “You’re soaked you look like a wet dog so for God’s sake don’t shake,” she said with a smile. “Don’t move you’ll just take the dripping water with you. Start taking off your clothes I’ll be right back.”

“My clothes?”

“Yes your clothes and your shoes and socks.”

Junie took off his sneakers, socks and shirt and was standing thusly dressed when Emily Lee returned with two large fluffy towels. “Here use this to dry off and this one to wrap around yourself after you take off your pants and underwear. Don’t give me that look get ‘em off.

“I’ll put them through the spin cycle of the washer and then dry them. You can’t wear them in this condition.”

Mrs. Lee stood right there in the hall as Junie removed his pants and with her prodding his underwear saying “You don’t have anything I haven’t seen hundreds of times before only those are a memory and yours is up close and personal. Now let’s do it!”

After Junie had dropped his shorts and underwear on the pile of clothes he proceeded to dry himself with one of the towels. When he was finished Emily said, “Take this other towel and go into the den and have a seat while you warm up, second door on the left down the hall. I’ll be back as soon as I get these things started.” That’s what she said but what she thought was, “I just told a lie he does have something I haven’t seen before.” After putting Junie’s things in the washer Emily removed her sports bra and dropped it in with his stuff. Emily felt so much better with her breasts free to move she didn’t need that thing since she wasn’t going to play tennis today.

It was a cozy room with a fire place and bookcase lined walls on either side. There was a long couch and two wingback armchairs opposite separated by a table with a lamp. Junie took one of the armchairs and did his best to cover his modesty with the towel Mrs. Lee had provided. It was not easy because Junie had a very big dick for his age. Actually he had a big dick for any age. He always felt self-conscious about it because he was bigger than both his eighteen year old brother and his dad. Junie was five feet and weighted about a hundred pounds. Other than his dick he was in all respects a normal fourteen year old boy. He had ash blonde hair and chestnut brown eyes. He had a nice smile showing even teeth and a dimple in each cheek when he did so. Unlike most teens who had experienced puberty his face was clear of pimples or acne.

Returning to the den Mrs. Lee handed Junie a cup of hot chocolate and a pair of women’s bikini panties and a white tee shirt “That should warm you up and here put these on. They’re all I could find. They’re my daughter who’s about your size. She left them but they are better than nothing.” Junie stared at the diaphanous panties like they were a snake about to strike.

“Go ahead so I can put that towel in with the other things.”

Emily herself was dressed for tennis in a yellow waist length button up sleeveless top and a matching short tennis skirt over regular bikini underwear. She never wore tennis bloomers any more they were uncomfortable and she only played with her female friends and on her backyard court. As she almost never came into the den with her tennis clothes on she gave no thought to the fact that when she sat on the couch in that skirt it rode up almost to her crotch and sitting in one of the wingchairs as Junie was he could see her panties and most of what was in them.

Junie stood behind the armchair staring at Mrs. Lee’s pussy as he put on the panties and tee shirt. When he came back to sit down Mrs. Lee said, “Sit over here on the couch so I can talk to you without raising my voice.” She noticed that the tee shirt ended at the top of the panties and when Junie sat down the shirt rode up even higher. When Junie was seated it was difficult for Emily to take her eyes from his dick as it ran across his body pointing its uncut head in her direction but between sips of wine she got out, “I’m Emily Lee young man and I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before.”

“I’m Junie Wilson and no ma’am you haven’t. I live over on Willow Lawn and when the rain started I cut down Densmore to get home a little faster but the rain came in so heavy and quick that I couldn’t make it.”

“I suppose the Junie is a junior of some sort?”

“Yes ma’am it’s for Everett Fielding Wilson, Junior.”

“Everett Fielding, that has a nice sound to it. Not quite alliteration but close enough.”

“Thank you ma’am.”

“Do you need to call somebody to let them know you’re all right?”

“No ma’am my mom and dad are at the river and won’t be home until late so I don’t have to call anyone.”

“It’s good that they won’t be worried. How old are you Everett Fielding?”

“Fourteen.”

“So you are fourteen. I suppose that’s old enough to stay at home alone. Since you’ll need to eat I’ll fix us something a little latter after your clothes are dry but first I need another glass of wine. Do you need anything while I’m up?”

“No ma’am I’m fine,” Junie said holding up his still half full cup of hot chocolate.

Emily Simpson Lee was fifty-three years old and had been widowed for four years. She was five feet eight and weighted one thirty-four on the scale this morning. She had auburn hair with traces of gray and emerald green eyes. She had a nice figure that was 36-30-38. As a young woman she had been pretty and was still by any measure a handsome woman. She took care of herself by riding her exercise bile four mornings a week, swam almost every day and played tennis two or three times a week.

“Do you have a girlfriend at school Everett Fielding?”

Blushing Junie said, “No ma’am. I go to Saint Benedicts and there are no girls there.”

“Isn’t Saint Margaret’s a companion school of Saint Benedicts?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“What about those girls?”

“I don’t know any of them although we are supposed to have a dance over there next month.”

“Well good it’ll be a good opportunity to meet some young girls. A handsome boy like yourself shouldn’t have any trouble meeting girls.”

“Trouble is I don’t know how to dance close dances and that’s what they have at Saint Margaret’s, close dances.”

“That’s easily enough remedied,” Emily said as she turned on the TV with the remote and tuned into music from the forties and fifties. “This is the kind of music they’ll play at the dance. Help me with this,” she said as she started rolling back the rug from a large area in one corner of the room. “Come over here and I’ll teach you to dance. I used to be pretty good in my day.”

Junie’s attempt to beg off went for naught as Mrs. Lee was persistent and finally Junie came to where she was standing. Junie hadn’t noticed but in the panties his dick was clearly outlined for anyone to see and Mrs. Lee liked what she saw. Junie may be a little short but his dick certainly wasn’t. Being in such close proximity to Emily dressed as he was had given Junie the beginnings of a hard on. Try as he might he couldn’t get it to go back down.

When he got to where Emily was waiting she towered over Junie by eight inches. First Emily showed Junie how to stand, which arm to put around her waist and to take her right hand in his left with his right cheek against her right cheek. “Oops,” Mrs. Lee said as Junie’s cheek lay against her breast when he moved his head like she told him to. “Okay, just keep your head like that for now and we’ll figure something out later. There was also the question of his right hand which she decided not to comment on. Because of their height differential his right hand instead of being at her waist was on the left cheek of her ass. “Now just move to the rhythm of the music. Move your feet forward and back and side to side. Rather than stepping let them glide from place to place. That’s it. It’s easier if our bodies stay close that way I can tell where you’re going and you know where I am and we won’t end up moving away from each other. When you want to change direction use you left hand as a sort of rudder to direct me the way you want to go. That’s called leading. The man always leads and the woman follows even with fast dances.”

With their variant heights Junie’s mouth was just above Mrs. Lee’s right nipple and every time their bodies moved his mouth would brush her tit East and West. The fact that his mouth did not quite reach Emily’s nipple was tantalizing to them both. Emily was quite sure that if Everett Fielding had been a few years older he would have lowered his mouth to be full on her nipple but a fourteen year old be hardly be that forward. His dick was right against her thigh and every time they would move her thigh rubbed against Junie’s dick which led as one would expect to a fourteen year old’s hard on. Emily had never danced with anyone this short, usually if she could feel a man’s dick it would be brushing her stomach Junie on the other hand was like a dog humping her leg except now he felt like a very big dog humping her leg.

“God, what am I doing? A fourteen year old boy. I’m old enough to be his mother no his grandmother and I’m rubbing against his dick and the worst part is I’m enjoying it. In those panties his dick is straight across his body instead of up and down. This is an unusual sensation and I must say one I enjoy.”

Emily Lee was an excellent dancer and followed Junie’s every move. Even when he wasn’t sure where he was going she stayed in contact with his body and when he went backwards her leg would go between his. All of this rubbing and bumping caused Junie’s hard on to intensify as Mrs. Lee continued to hold him close.

Emily could feel his dick against her and knew that their closeness was causing a full blown hard on and she liked the feel of it. She had had little in the way of sex since Joe had died. She saw no one for at least a year after and she didn’t really know any age appropriate single men and the only ones who wanted to take her out were married. She tried it with one of them but felt so guilty that she stopped dating. She had sex with the pool boy one summer but it wasn’t very satisfactory but at least he was eighteen and he wasn’t back the next year. The thought of sex with this fourteen year old boy excited her and made her pussy twitch as much for the taboo involved and age difference as for her sexual privation. How good could sex with a fourteen year old be if she even tried it? Emily was pretty sure Junie would be amenable as most boys, and men for that matter, will fuck anything that moves. But Christ this was against nature as well as against the law. Fourteen! Fuck why did it have to rain? She hadn’t thought about sex for months and was doing just fine and now she was here with this midget with a big dick and she couldn’t take her mind off of fucking.

Finally Emily separated from Junie and said, “Let’s sit this one out I’m getting warm and could use some wine.” They moved to the couch in their previous positions. “You’re getting the hang of it Everett Fielding even wearing me out a bit.” When Emily reached for her wine her breasts brushed against Junie and sent a spark through him.

“Whew, boy” Emily said as she held the hem of her short skirt with both hands and waved it up and down fanning the area under the skirt thus exposing her panties to Junie’s full view. He could see the auburn hair showing through the thin beige fabric and almost had an orgasm when Mrs. Lee opened and closed her legs while fanning the skirt. “Feel, feel right there,” she said as she took Junie’s hand and placed it on her upper thigh.

Junie immediately felt the dampness of her thighs and the heat emanating from her pussy. It was like a furnace under her skirt.

“See, what did I tell you you’re overworking an old lady? I can’t remember the last time I danced. I need some more wine,” Emily said replacing Junie’s hand in his lap and going to the kitchen.

Emily poured the last of the bottle into her glass. She was beginning to feel a little tipsy and a lot horny. She had come so close in the den to placing Junie’s hand on her pussy but at the last moment something stopped her. “Am I in here to get the last drop of liquid courage to get me over the fourteen year old barrier?” she wondered. “Or am I just afraid that he will say no that I’m just too old to get a young boy to fuck me? Can I take his rejection or is it better to try anyway. I shouldn’t even be thinking things like this he’s only fourteen and barely into puberty.”

Back in the den Emily puts her mostly empty glass on a table and holds her hands out to Junie and says, “I’m recharged Everett Fielding let’s get you dancing.”

Junie whose dick had had time to deflate somewhat rose and walked with Emily to the makeshift dance floor and resumed. When their bodies met Junie couldn’t control his dick and he was hard again. As they moved around the floor Emily taught him how to dip and after a while she put her arms around his neck telling him to put both arms around her waist. What this did was have Junie at his height have his face between her breasts and his hands one on each ass cheek. This created a kind of role reversal for Emily. Instead of a dick pressing against her stomach she was pressing her pussy against Junie’s stomach. When Junie held her like this it was like mixing the two substances necessary to make epoxy harden. His dick tried its best to escape the confines of the panties as his hands pulled her into him. He waited for her to object and when she didn’t he let his hands wander giving little squeezes as he went This became too much for Emily and she released Junie’s neck and lowered her hands quickly inserting them into the waist of the panties he wore and pulled them down. Immediately Junie’s dick popped up and proceeded to bounce several times until it came to rest with its eight inch length reaching to Emily’s pussy. She was amazed at its overall size especially for one so young and so vertically challenged. She had never seen a more inviting cock and couldn’t wait to take hold of it.

“You have a really big dick Everett Fielding and I would like you to put it in me. Have you ever fucked anyone before?”

“No ma’am.”

Would you like to fuck me?”

“More than anything.”

“I too would like you to fuck me more than anything so come with me to my room.” There was a connecting door from Emily’s bedroom to the den.

“Get undressed Everett Fielding and get in bed,” Emily said as she kicked off her shoes. In no time Junie was lying on the sheet and watched as Mrs. Lee unbutton her top and dropped it in a chair. To Junie her tits were beautiful. They hung down but not badly and still had fullness. They were still a full C cup and her pink nipples protruded from tan areolas pointing downward. Emily let her skirt fall and pushed her panties down her muscular legs. She lie beside Junie with her hand slowly stroking his cock amazed that it was attached to his scrony body? She lowered her head and rubbed his cock over her face finally kissing it on the skinned back head. “You ready to fuck?”

“Oh, yes ma’am.”

Mrs. Lee rolled onto her back and said, “You have to be gentle at the beginning because I haven’t had sex in a long time. It’s almost like it is the first time for both of us. You understand?”

“Yes ma’am just tell me what to do.”

“Oh, Edward Fielding how sweet.” Spreading her legs wide and raising her ass a little Emily said, “Get on your knees between my legs. That’s good but a little closer to me so I can reach you,” she said and could feel her juices running freely. Unable to resist any longer Emily rubbed the uncut cock between her lips and moved it slowly up and down the slit touching her clit with each pass until she easily moved the head inside her. Past the opening it was tight especially considering the size of Everett Fielding’s cock. Maintaining her grip she scooted her ass toward Everett Fielding and told him to push a little in and then withdraw and push it a little further each time.

Junie fearful that he would hurt Mrs. Lee was overly careful in inching his way into her pussy. For Emily the time between Everett Fielding’s initial entry and his slow stroking attempt at being all the way in her was excruciating and her pussy was aching to cum. She could feel the perspiration on her brow caused by the anticipation. “Now! Edward Fielding push it hard all the way in. I have to have it now.”

In response Junie pushed as hard as his little ass would allow but apparently it was sufficient for Mrs. Lee because she was screaming to keep it up harder. “Oh Jesus yes, yes. Fuck me, Everett Fielding fuck me good. It’s been so long. I’m coming Everett Fielding. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop I’m coming again. You are so nice and big Everett Fielding keep pushing that big thing into me,” Emily said as she raised her legs high above them and spread them wide so she could take more cock

Strangely for a first time Junie had had great staying power. Maybe because he had been close several times while they were dancing and eased back down but more likely because Emily didn’t engage with him in foreplay. She surmised correctly that swapping spit and rubbing and sucking body parts would be too much for one so young and inexperienced. Finally the tightness of Emily’s pussy and his attempt to comply with each of her calls to fuck her harder and more became too much and he had to let it go and he yelled, “Mrs. Lee I’m going to cum.I’m going to cum in your pussy. Get ready for it.”

“Cum in me sweet baby cum as hard as you can in momma and I’ll cum with you. Cum Everett Fielding I can feel you shooting your hot cum from your big dick. Fuck me baby momma’s coming with you.”


With her breathing back to normal and her hand wrapped firmly around Everett Fielding’s semi erect cock Emily asked, “Do big dicks run in your family Everett Fielding because yours is certainly big?”

“No ma’am. It’s kind of embarrassing but I’m bigger than my older brother and my dad.”

“Never be embarrassed because you have a big dick Everett Fielding it’s something others will envy you for. You have seen you dad and brother then?”

“Yes ma’am. My brother lots of times but I’ve seen my dad from time to time. In the morning in the bathroom and camping and changing clothes for swimming. Things like that.”

“You’ve seen you dad hard?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“How big are they Everett Fielding?” Emily asked expecting him to say six inches.

“I know my brother is five inches because I saw him measure it and my dad looks about the same.”

“Damn he is over half again as long as they are with growth still ahead of him,” Emily thought “But he doesn’t get it from the father’s side of the family.”

“So there’s only you?”

“I have a cousin who’s big.”

“What kind of cousin?”

“My first cousin. Really my mom’s first cousin but she told me that makes him my first cousin too.”

“Yes, he is your first cousin once removed. How old is he?”

“About the same as my mom.”

“And you’ve seen him?”

“Yeah, he stays with us sometimes usually when my dad is out of town. Mom says he’s there to make sure nothing happens to us.”

“How did you see him?”

“Oh, sometimes I have to pee during the night and he has been in the bathroom or I see him in the hall.”

“And he’s hard at night in the hall?”

“Yeah, maybe bigger than me.”

“Has your mom ever seen you hard?”

“Yeah about six months ago I was standing in the bathroom one morning to pee when she opened the door. She said she was sorry she didn’t know anyone was in the bathroom. She just stared at it for a long time and then as she closed the door she said ‘Like father like son.’”

“What did you think she meant by that?”

“That me and my dad both have hard ons in the morning.”

“Yes, I’m sure that’s what it was,” Emily said and added to herself, “I guess we know where he gets the big cock gene from.”


“When did you start growing big Everett Fielding?”

“When I was ten my dick grew like an inch overnight and when I told my mom she took me to the doctor.”

“What did he say?”

“He told my mom some stuff I didn’t completely understand. He said that the first sign of puberty is an increase in testicle size and after that the penis grows and we get hair. He said my penis was three and a half inches which was the same as fourteen year olds and I would continue grow for anywhere from four to six years and then stop. He said that ten was awfully young to be starting puberty but not unheard of.

“He told her that growing in such large increments was unusual but it might be expected for someone whose genes predicted a large penis outcome. He asked her if that was the case and she said yes, whatever that meant.

“He said it might present some social problems because I would have a libido that wanted to be satisfied and no one my age or near my age would be as advanced with the sexual equipment and drive as I would have. I would have strong sexual urges that my peers would not have.”

“Has it been a problem for you? After all you have had these hormones raging in you for almost three years.”

“No ma’am I don’t think so. I have never attacked anyone or forced myself on them. Two things have happened.”

“And they are?”

“I feel differently toward my mom than I did before this happened.”

“What do you mean differently?”

“I notice her breast and her hips now and try to get a peek at her when she doesn’t know I’m watching to see if I can get a look at her breasts or down there.”

“Down there?”

“Yes between her legs.”

“You would like to see her like I am lying here?”

“Yes ma’am I get a funny feeling between my legs when she hugs me or rubs against me.”

“How did you feel when she came into the bathroom and saw your hard dick?”

“I wanted her to touch it. When she left I jerked off.”

“I think those feelings are normal for boys going through puberty. I your case you just don’t have anyone your age going through it with you. What was the other thing?”

“One time I was spending the night with my friend Jimmy and we had just gotten out of the shower before going to bed and we were drying off and Jimmy popped me on the ass with his towel and then I popped him and we started wrestling around on the bed and I was holding Jimmy around the waist upside down and his head was between my legs and somehow my dick got into his mouth and he started sucking and in a little while I came in his mouth. Funny when he started sucking me he got a hard on.”

“Did he say anything?”

“He said he liked it and wanted to do it again.”

“Did you let him?”

“Yeah. When we played in the woods we would get a hiding place and I let him do it. And sometimes in his room in the afternoon.”

“Did you suck him?”

“He asked me to but I never did.”

“Did anyone else suck you?”

“No but I wish my mom would.”

“Would you like me to suck you sometime?”

Hearing that almost caused Junie to cum right in her hand, “Oh wow! Would you I would really like that.”

Junie obviously knew about blow jobs after Jimmy but had only seen pictures of men doing it and to have Mrs. Lee suck his dick was beyond his dreams. That could only be topped by his mom sucking him.

“Maybe we can do it next time,” Emily said.

“Next time? You mean I can come over again?”

“I hope you will come over often but on one condition.”

“Ma’am?”

“You can never tell anyone. Not Jimmy, not any of your friends or schoolmates and especially not your parents. If you tell someone it could get me in lots of trouble and we can never do it again. Is that a deal?”

“Yes ma’am but I don’t know what I’d tell my folks so I could come. I guess I could tell them I was going to Jimmy’s house and come here instead but I don’t like to lie to them.”

“Hmmm, maybe I have a better idea and you won’t have to lie about where you are or what you’re doing. Do you play tennis?”

“No ma’am.”

“I used to be pretty good. I played in college and was a teaching pro for about a year before I got married. You could tell them I offered to teach you and that way you could come over any time.”

“That might work but where would I tell them we go to play?”

“Right here. I have a court out in the back. Joe, my husband, had it put in when we moved here thirty years ago. There’s also a pool that we could swim in to cool off.”

“Wow, how cool is that you have your own tennis court and a pool. I’ll ask them if it’s okay.”

“I’ve got a racket you can use to start but you’ll need your own racket and not one from Walmart. You’ll need to go to a tennis pro and be fitted. You’ll want a racket fit to your size and musculature. Even though we will do lots of what we did today I will teach you to play tennis. Maybe you can play on the St. Benedict’s team after you learn.”

“Boy that would be something.”

The more she thought about it the more she liked it. She would have the best of both worlds. Someone to play tennis with and someone to fuck and she wouldn’t have to leave the house for either one. She had no intention of marrying again and she didn’t like dating or the kind of sex that went with it. This arrangement would be so much better and besides how could she resist that cock. And this has the advantage of a legitimate reason for him being here and if he ever told anyone she could deny it and claim it was just a child expressing his fantasies.

“Remind me to give you my phone number before you leave. You can give it to your mom so she can call me if she wants to talk about the lessons. Now let’s get back to business,” Emily said as she tilted Everett Fielding onto his back. She almost drooled just looking at his cock standing at a sixty degree angle throbbing. The smallness of his stature made his cock look that much bigger. On a large man it would have looked extra big but on Junie it was humongous.

Emily’s long legs gave her pussy clearance when she raised a leg over Everett Fielding and straddled his midsection. Using her hand to pull him vertical she rocked her pussy back and forth on the glans which was peeking through its hood of skin. As she continued droplets of her secreted essence ran down the sides of his dick some collecting in his pee hole. It was then that Emily dropped her ass and he slid into Emily’s chamber entrance. She was looser this time and on her third push she felt her pussy seat with the base of Everett Fielding’s cock. It was now that the riding commenced. With a slow humping Emily moved her ass so that her clit came into contact with his pubic bone with each movement.

“Ooo Everett Fielding your big dick feels so good stuffing my pussy. If you get much longer I won’t be able to do this. You are bottomed out right now. I can still be on top but in a different posture.”

Junie could feel the head of his dick touching the end of her shaft as she moved on it. She was still tight but slippery and easy.

Emily leaned forward and let her tits dangle just above Everett Fielding’s mouth.” Lick them,” and Emily watched as his tongue snapped out like a frog’s retrieving a fly. Emily lowered her tits slightly and Junie painted them with his tongue and she lowered them further still and he hungrily sucked first one and then the other into his mouth flicking the nipples to erection with his tongue and giving them a nip with his teeth. This slight pain exploded in her pussy with a strong orgasm. That was the first time Emily had ever experienced what she would call extreme pleasure.

“Damn this kid is better than any of the grown men I have fucked except Joe. Maybe his body has been invaded by Joe’s spirit?” chuckled Emily.

Now Emily raised and lowered herself on Everett Fielding’s cock in rapid movements and coupled with her gyrations produced a series of rapid fire orgasms.

“Yeah baby keep that big dick coming momma’s rolling now yeah she fucking now. Do me baby.”

Though each orgasm as it hit slowed Emily slightly she continued her movements until she could feel and hear the announcement of Everett Fielding’s impending orgasm. “I’m coming Mrs. Lee, I’m coming. Oh it feels good.”

“Cum baby cum. Let mommy have that dick; bust it up in me. Fuck me hard baby. Ooo I feel your hot load, let me have it.”

“Ahhhh!” from Junie nearly broke the sound barrier.

And they lie Emily on top of the diminutive Everett Fielding both panting while trying to recover normal breathing. Finally Emily was able to push herself up and roll onto her back thereby enabling him to breathe more naturally. When she looked to her surprise and amazement Everett Fielding was still erect. Reaching over she wrapped her fingers around the wet and dripping cock and while there was some give in it it was still hard enough to penetrate. Emily thought long and hard about a remount but decided that they needed some sustenance from vegetation and animal byproducts more than another fuck at this moment.

Had he been asked Junie would have disagreed with her decision and gone for the remount but Mrs. Lee was in charge.

“Don’t look so sad there’s time for more after we have something to eat.” We have lots of time. After all you have been where no man has been before.”

“Huh?”

“You are longer than any one I have ever had sex with so the end of your dick was deeper in me than anyone has ever been.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.