The Judge With Three Wives
Chapter 2: Faith’s story

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Faith’s story - The judge was solid and dependable. His only problem was having three wives at the same time. Of course, two of them were ghosts returned to annoy him with their endless chatter and need for physical contact that seemed to make them satisfied more in death than in actual life. His current living wife suspects he has multiple mistresses and even he would agree that condition is far better than the actual truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Ghost   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When I first married Truman, I was fairly naïve and had no idea that he already had two wives that occupied his mind despite the fact they were long dead and buried.

Fortunately, we copulated often and with great vigor working up great gobs of sweat and christening the sheets with copious spunk and my own sweet-smelling juices. I insisted during those first few months that he attentively direct his manly devices to entering my vaginal regions without distraction for purposes of procreating as soon as possible. I am happy to say it was successful and we produced a pair of twins, a boy called Oscar and a girl called Prudence. Of course, I am totally biased, but I insisted they are the most darling of offspring ever imaginable.

I must admit my spousal dalliance with my husband Truman was truly a story of lust and not of love because I had been bound for a convent and a life of undesired celibacy. He was not much of a catch to look at him but I judged him correctly to have a vigorous constitution and a depth of stamina that would keep pace with my much younger physical condition. I managed to know enough tricks from my older sisters to keep his package aroused at times when copulation was needed to increase the chances of successful breeding.

It was with some trepidation that I discovered his secret side and his continued love affairs with his two dead spouses to the point that he imagined me to be each of them at different times when I least expected it. I knew that when he later used me for his unnatural needs after we had produced a pair of youngsters, I was elected to be his second wife with the posterior of magnificent proportions and bottomless depths. Despite my religious upbringing, I found his outrageous demands to be excellently stimulating to my libido and I did everything possible to heighten his sensitive enjoyment of my tight little channel as much as possible.


At one point when he saw me as his first wife, I was subjected to much corporal punishment of the most humiliating kind for a lady of genteel background. Apparently, he had trained his first wife to greet such distressing treatment with an obedient and cheerful nature. I knew that he expected the same from me and despite my abject displeasure at the degradation; I smiled and encouraged him to do more of the same.

My attitude so inspired him to unusual excesses that I was soon begging for some respite like a slut from the street.

It was some time later in the marriage, after the children were safely off to boarding school that he surprised me with introducing two of the footmen to our private bedroom for some polyamorous humping in the canopied bed. It was even more embarrassing for me because I knew them both from frequent trips shopping and visiting my female friends for friendly gossip.

Their names were Tomas and Harry and I often got them confused because they looked so much alike.

After they joined us stark naked in the big bed, I never had any problem in telling them apart because Tomas was as thick as an oak and Harry was hung like a bull ox built for the long haul. When my doting spouse wanted me to beg and cry, he would incite the obedient Tomas to bounce his girth on my bare flanks and then helped him shove the entire business inside where the sun didn’t shine. The stretching was so traumatic that I would sometime faint dead away and awaken to him pounding me like a slab of meat in the butcher shop.

On the other hand, it was Harry with the huge cock that served to put a smile on my face when the candles went out. He exercised me so strenuously that I would be squatting in a puddle of my own sweat and his seeds and hoping that he might want to come back for a second helping. Usually, when he finished with me, my husband would mount me from the rear and enter me the sodomite way and never stop pumping until I shouted out my female orgasm and sprayed all four of us with my feminine juices.

I was totally ashamed of my obvious enjoyment of taking the servant’s cocks in almost any position no matter how decadent. I hoped they would be discreet and not share my sinful pleasure at taking their commoner cocks like some slut with a hungry cunt.

I did my best to be as aloof and distant with the pair of them at all times and pretended to ignore those occasions when one or the other would fondle and prod my backside below the carriage window or under the table where no one else could see the offense.


It so happened that I became heavy with child in that period and I felt certain it belonged to either Tomas or Harry. I was hesitant to voice my suspicion to my aging husband for fear he would disown the child as a bastard and not provide for his or her future.

The child was born on a Sunday on the Feast day of Christ the King and was much larger than my original twins. He had the hair and the looks of the ginger tinged Harry and I knew right away that my husband knew the truth of the matter without a doubt.

Fortunately, he took a shine to the new baby and bonded immediately regardless of parentage and I said a prayer of thanks to my patron saint, Saint Teresa of Avila suffering the pain of her self-inflicted penance. I promised to be a good girl and pushed it out of my mind that evening when nasty Tomas suckled my breasts to steal my baby’s milk just to satisfy some depraved fetish buried deep in his hidden sexuality. His bite marks were still on one of my breast three days later and I promised to not let him do that to me again unless he did something for me equally as obscene and shameful.

I forgot about my vow and took all three of them at the same time that Saturday night almost a month after giving birth and sucked my husband’s joyful prick as Harry bottomed out in my happy vaginal home and Tomas shoved his thickness up my submissive bum with no regard for my comfort or distress. I felt more alive than ever before and I wondered which of them would be likely to sprinkle me with boy juice earlier than the others. Of course, it was my husband spurting like a leaky faucet down my gullet and hold the back of my head like he was protecting me from falling backwards from a great height.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.