Rendezvous - Cover

Rendezvous

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 24

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Oh Well. Shit happens.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   School   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex  

Cora

Asia snatched the ziplock baggie out of my hand and sprinted it over to the person I assumed was her father.

“Here, Zen,” she said.

Or maybe not. Most children don’t refer to their parents by their first names. Who am I kidding? David IV always called us Dave and Cora. Beck didn’t start calling me Cora until she moved out of my house and Charlie never did ... mostly ... never did.

The two grown women were making a beeline towards the man but when I supplied the bag they made a severe detour and ended up stopping in front of me. They joined hands.

Like twins they said, “He’s married, to me, so don’t be getting any ideas.”

They didn’t say Us or Her. “Married to me” ... as a single entity.

Continuing as one, they said, “I don’t mind loaning him out but he’s mine.”

“Wow ... that’s a great trick,” I said.

By this time Zen had delegated the responsibility of gathering the pile of green to Asia. He appeared in front of me.

“No trick ... they’re not from here.” He said, “Although, I found them here.”

The first Here was accompanied by an all inclusive sweep of his hand, while the second here meant “Here” ... at this particular place...

“So ... you’re not from here. Are you from Europe?”

“If, by Europe, you mean the landmass morning ward, across the big water, No.” They said, “I am not from here.”

It was then that I noticed a separate intonation ... they were in harmony.

“Where are you... ?” I started but stopped when their joined hands were raised.

“There.” They said, “I am from there.”

I realized I couldn’t focus on their separate joined hands. There was only one. It was blurry but I could see just one ... two wrists ... one hand.

Zen said, “I found them here. Naked ... but not in rebellion. They looked frightened ... but, when they spoke ... it was a language I had never heard. I took them to my bus ... my girlfriend was furious. She grabbed her shit and a tarp and left. I saw her with three different guys during the concert. I had to dress them; that was when I noticed the joining. I’ve come to recognize that they truly are NOT from here.”

“They’re good ... excuse me ... I’m not used to this,” I apologized. “You’re quite good with English ... you have the most intriguing accent.”

They had dropped hands and I could see that they both had one. To answer me, they joined again and said, “Zen taught me to speak.”

“I’m not trying to be nosy ... yes I am,” I chuckled. “How did you?”

“Get here?”

“Yes.”

“I’m not sure ... I wasn’t and then I was. All the people ... and I looked like them. After ... Zen told us not to talk about it,” They ... umh ... she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.