Rendezvous - Cover

Rendezvous

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 22

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Oh Well. Shit happens.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   School   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex  

Cora

“Where did you get this?” I asked as I fingered the HUGE ziplock baggie.

“I found it in the shed in the back yard,” Chawlie said.

“In the shed?”

“Yup,” he replied.

“My shed?”

“Yup.”

“In our backyard?”

“Yup,” he grinned.

“How long ago?”

“Couple months after we moved there.”

“Charlie ... we moved there two years ago,” I said. I weighed the baggie in my hand, hefting it to judge the contents. There was, at a bare minimum, a half a pound. I un-zipped it. The car instantly smelled like we had run over a skunk not more than a second ago. I coughed, Chuck sniffed deeply.

“There was a LOT more,” he said, innocently.

“Oh.” I said. “Shit!”

“Good shit,” he said.

I zipped the lock. The smell didn’t go away.

“No ... bad shit!”

“You brought this,” I shook the baggie by way of emphasis. “All the way from Montana?”

Imagine, if you will, my voice becoming more shrill with each word I uttered ... the rising inflection increasing as the redness of my face continued deeper and deeper until I ended.

“You had ME transporting illegal substances across the country, moving from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, crossing I don’t now how many state lines ... in my CAR?”

Screaming now.

“CHUCK! HOW COULD YOU?”

“Gees, mom. Take a pill. It’s only pot!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.