Rendezvous - Cover

Rendezvous

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Oh Well. Shit happens.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   School   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex  

Cora

We had just turned the corner on the way home when an unknown man stepped out of our front door.

“What the fuck?” said David. I pulled into the driveway.

The truck stopped and Hairy stepped out. He picked up his crutches from the bed of the truck.

“What are you doing in my home?”

“Wyoming Game and Fish. Are you David?”

“Yes. What’s going on?”

“We have a warrant. You are under arrest.” He took a card out of his pocket and read: “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?”

“I need to sit down ... my leg,” David said.

“Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?” He asked. “I need a verbal response before I can allow you to do anything. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?”

“Do it again ... I’m in a lot of pain,” and he grimaced.

So the plain-clothes man read the card again, “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

“I need a verbal response before I can allow you to do anything. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?” He was getting impatient.

“What is the charge?” I asked.

“Ma’am, you need to be silent. If you continue to speak you can and will be charged with interfering with an Officer of the Law, and Obstruction of Justice.”

Fortunately, David fought through the pain and said, “I need some identification, officer.”

“You must respond.”

“I need do know who you are and you need to prove it.”

“Sir...”

“Do it, Joe,” said a third man coming out of the house. “He has the right.”

So ... the arresting officer hauled out his wallet and showed Hairy his ID and badge.

“Show them to the witness,” David said.

“Witness?”

“My wife ... I’m not very coherent.”

He showed me ... I made notes and placed the pen and paper in my purse.

David said, “Thank you ... now I need to read the warrant.”

He balked.

Again, the third man said, “Show him, Joe. It’s looking like we have someone who knows his rights.” He looked the question.

Hairy said. “My father was a prosecuting attorney. You people must stick to the letter of the law. Any deviation will cause a mistrial.”

Wanton destruction using a handgun of a big game animal out of season was the important part.

“Sure, I shot at ... and hit ... a charging moose. Self Defense,” Hairy said.

“The Wyoming law recognizes no claim of self defense against a game animal. Do you understand your rights?”

“Yes. I need an attorney,” Dave said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.