Rendezvous - Cover

Rendezvous

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Oh Well. Shit happens.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   School   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex  

Still Cora

The three of them stood at nearly attention as I inspected hands, faces and clothes. I asked the question that has embarrassed kids since forever. “Clean underwear?” Beck was dressed for school but hacking and coughing like mad.

“Beck, unless you have a temperature of 103 ... you are going to school this morning.”

“God, mom.” She stopped hacking.

“I can see treating you three like small adults,” I grinned at tiny Beck, “was a mistake of the first water. Ah well, time for a change.” I said. “Your father and I had an arrangement ... he had his freedom and I had mine. The arrangement was normal in the Sixties and our vows reflected that. Obey and forsaking all others was left out. He’s not here and I’m in charge now.”

With a sneer, David said, “You gonna rip our arms off and beat us to death with the bloody stump?” That was my favorite threat up until Hairy made me stop using it.

He said, “The next time I hear you say that I’m going to MAKE you do it. Understand?”

I dithered. David didn’t get mad very often ... but when he did ... look out. I suppose it was the Viking in him. It had taken him a long time to get the berserker under a semblance of control but I knew ... that ... just under the surface ... lurked...

“UNDERSTAND?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good ... see that you remember that.”

“Yes, Sir.”

That was then ... this is now.

“It’s not an idle threat, young man. Your dad was the only person who could control my temper...” I gave him the evil mom look. “And he’s not here to stop me. You’re on notice.

“Rule change. David, you will protect your sister from all unwanted touches. Understand?”

“Beck ... defend your person.”

Beck grinned. There was an older boy in middle school ... and a giant German girl who rode the bus and sat behind Beck. Complaining to the driver had done no good.

“Charlie?”

“No problem, mom. Nobody picks on me.” That was an evil grin if I ever saw one.

The bus backed down the drive. We were the last place on his route, so the kids got door to door service. The bus had to turn around someplace and it might as well be in our drive.

The kids boarded and I hummed as I drew a bath ... with bubbles.

Two kids got home after four. Beck was NOT with them.

Uhoh.

David barreled through the door, “Beck got put off the bus. Beck got put off the bus,” he shouted gleefully.

Chuck was right behind him, “Beck got put off the bus ... there was blood everywhere!”

Talk about ruining a good mood.

“What happened?”

They both tried to explain at once.

“David?”

“Ask Chuck ... he was sitting with her. All I saw was Hilda flying through the air.”

“Charles?”

“We were minding our own business ... like the driver insisted,” he started. “Hilda was slapping Beck on the back of her head ... just like she did every day.”

“And?”

“I could see Beck counting to herself. It was like she was timing the slaps.”

“And?”

“Hilda sorta fell into a rhythm and Beck figured it out.”

“And?” I made the Get on with it motion with my hand.

David said, “Hilda would lean forward with each slap. I could tell she was really getting into it. Enjoying herself.”

Charley said, “Hey ... I’m telling this.”

“Just adding a little color,” David said.

Smart kids ... really smart ... if David would apply himself...

“So, Beck had the slaps timed. Hilda was half out of her seat. Beck grabbed Hilda’s hand and arm and pulled down really hard. Hilda followed the arm and smashed her nose on the crossbar of the seat in front of us. There was blood everywhere. Hilda was shrieking bloody murder.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.