Rendezvous - Cover

Rendezvous

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Oh Well. Shit happens.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   School   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex  

CORA

What am I going to do?

“Retain a lawyer, mom,” said David IV.

“What?”

“Retain a lawyer.” David said, “You asked me what you should do.”

“Did I say that out loud?”

“What?”

“What am I going to do?”

“Yup,” Dave IV said.

“Yes, mom,” Beck said.

Beck is actually Cherish Rebecca ... We had a brain fart when she was named. She was supposed to be Christopher Robin but she was a girl ... so ... The song Cherish sung by The Association had been popular during our “Hot Summer” as a couple. David and I thought the song was cool ... so.

Becky hated it.

She was the only one. The only Cherish.

“You coulda named me anything else,” she said. “But No ... you had to go all hippie on me. God, mom. What were you and dad thinking?”

True ... we did Go all hippie on her.

Beck was our acid baby, LSD. We were trippin’ hard when she was conceived. The drug might have had something to do with Beck’s size. She was tiny. Later, in the 6th grade, Becky could walk under the kitchen table and not hit her head. As an adult she wore size one shoes. Tiny.

Charley was out swinging on the rope swing so we couldn’t ask him what to do. We had consensus ... Retain a lawyer ... Which one?

“Who?” I said.

“Who what?” said Beck and Four ... IV ... Four. David was David James the fourth. DJAIV

“Lawyer.”

“Oh ... the one that is qualified to present cases in the Supreme Court,” Beck said. “You know ... the one who got daddy off when he shot the moose.”

I said, “Oh ... him.” I blushed.

“Mom ... you don’t even know if dad is really dead. Don’t go getting all gushy over a lawyer,” Beck said.

IV was looking all mystified. “Huh?”

“Girl talk,” Beck and I said together.

“Oh ... girls secrets,” said Dave. “I get it.”

“What was his name?” asked Beck.

“Larry,” I said quickly, and blushed again.

“Gee, mom,” said Beck. “Lust much?”

Let me see. I have his card. Where did I put it? Ah ... back side of the wardrobe mirror.

“Be right back, kids.”

“Warner, Smithson and Santiago,” announced a friendly female voice.

Warner ... Larry ... the Supreme Court attorney. Ooh. Smithson ... Walter... the obese one. Santiago ... Miguel... lots of illegals working on the ranches. The strangest thoughts I get.

“Larry, please. Oops I thought. “Lawrence Warner.”

“Whom shall I say is calling,” said the suddenly icy voice.

“Cora Jo,” Why do I keep blushing?

“Cora Jo...”

An interrogative if I ever heard one, I thought.

“Just Cora Jo,” Let’s see if he remembers.

“One moment, please...”

“Larry Warner.”

Ha! Take that, bitch!

“You remembered,” I said.

“How could I forget that face.”

Yep ... he remembered I suddenly felt warm all over.

“Mom! We don’t even know if he’s dead and you’re trying to pick up a strange man.” Becky said.

“Cherish Rebecca Austin!” I said. Tone it down, girl. You never would have met the man if David hadn’t shot that moose.

Larry said, “Rose? Get off the line and shut off the recorder.”

Click

In a slightly warmer tone, Mr. Warner ... Larry ... said, “I heard. Can you come in to discuss the subject?”

“It’s thirteen miles, Mr. Warner.”

“I can come out.”

Oh, Shit ... a house call.

“Tomorrow would be most convenient. The kids will be in school.”

“Tomorrow it is ... say Ten?”

“Ten would be good.”

click

Beck said, “Cough ... hack ... cough ... Mom ... I’m getting sick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.