Amity: 4. The Herds
Chapter 40: To date

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40: To date - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

It was five years later before I claimed my sixth spouse.

Inx’s family had moved to Ochre from Weston. She had been born in a tiny village that was north of Unna, in Orient. They still had problems with slavers, so her family moved. Her family had moved around a lot before settling in Weston for a while.

When they heard people could go to the protected city of Ochre, they had applied. They did very well in Ochre finding the people there much more accepting of them being shifters. She became my youngest spouse. She was actually one month older than I was. She also completed my set in as far as she was a Psychic Mage.

Another oddity was her secondary form when she shifted. You see she could do dragon. Her primary form was a mermaid. Inx and Cora got on famously in this regard. Every so often when they shared a night with me, we ended up in the big tub rubbing tails.

When Inx changed to dragon, she had beautiful dark blue scales and a pale blue almost white underbelly. We couldn’t fly well, as we had difficulty getting off the ground. However, we could glide a long way and use our wings to stay aloft for a long time if we found somewhere high enough to leap from.

It was bloody scary the first time I tried. It was also very exhilarating and a great way to see the lay of the land. I learnt to cheat a little, and I’d teleport us high above the ground. If we caught a few thermals, we could stay airborne for ages.

Sable loved it when we went flying. He even practised to the point he could get airborne if he had a really good run-up and had just enough updraft. He was the one who taught his sisters to fly. Geez, he taught them some bad habits. I had to tell them to stop scaring the damn bighorns and cluckers and to not jump off the rooves of the barns.

The first time Inx and I made love in dragon form was something to remember. I was glad that we selected a secluded spot as I think our screams when we came would have scared a lot of people silly. I know we made a pack of wolves howl and it wasn’t the calves.

My spouses and I didn’t make love in our alternate forms frequently, but we do it often enough. We don’t get as big a magical hit in our animal forms, but it was still fun to do. It also seemed to satisfy some part of our nature to do it as well.

Bea and Greta often got horny when the four-legged heifers did, and I’d find myself dragged off to a barn to do a bit of randy bull riding practice. I’d then find myself in another barn giving Opal lessons when Trixi and Mica went wild lanky on me.

When we went camping, which we managed at several times a year, the wolf pack got a bit of a work out. Cora and Inx also liked to change to catalo, and I did have to watch their claws. They sure made a lot of noise, and it was just as well no one was around but family.

The calves had a lot of fun on these trips as we did let them run a little wild. They liked to practice all their forms. One minute a pack of wolves would run by yelping and carrying on. Then by the time you turned around, you’d find yourself being stalked by a pride of catalos. Seriously, if you have never had a dozen catalos stalking you before, you’d wet your pants in fright.

By the time that I married Inx, my five spouses had all calved again. Trixi and Mica had both gotten pregnant their next seasons once we were home from Ochre. They had single calves the first time. The second time Bea and Cora had singles, and the rest had twins, so by the time I was twenty-five I had sixteen calves.

That was more than enough I thought.


When my party had returned to Ochre from Weston five years before, we had left a lot of happy people behind.

I had come back with more than I went for and wasn’t unhappy with my new spouses. Trixi and Mica had become very close and spending my days and nights with them on the rest of the trip had been as wonderful as I had imagined it would be.

Harry didn’t come with us. Jay being the new Captain of the Guard and being a close friend of Andy’s meant he was more comfortable staying at home. Harry said she, as she now spent more and more time as a female, was happy to stay even though she would miss us.

The fact that Jay had managed to knock her up before they even realised she had come into season probably had a lot to do with her decision. They were a randy couple. The fact they loved each other deeply was the real reason she stayed. Sable, Rose and I did miss Harry.

Albi did come back to Ochre City with us, so did Parry. If you remember, he was the twin brother of Rexi’s husband, Henry Barton. We picked him up when we dropped in to collect more Bauxite from Devin Shire on the way home.

I’d even managed to get a group of Baron Tim’s miners in Metalton to fill half a dozen carts with the iron ore for me. Lord Smithy had graciously taken over running the new mine. It may not have had gold in it, but it was worth a hell of a lot more to them.

I agreed to a bag of assorted gems and twenty tonnes of iron ore every two months as my share. I then left it up to him and Tim to work out the rest of the details. Having the new road to the port sure made their lives easier and cut transportation costs.

Andy didn’t take long to split the new valley up and get it working. I was tickled when I got a message from my sister Sandy that Andy had promoted her to be the new Lord of Dover Shire. They had to get a new manager for the import business. To Reilly’s delight, they married Andy’s sister and Sandy has also managed to have three calves over the years and the sister has had two.

Parry and Albi took over looking for minerals and delivering them to Ochre to be processed. The androids even built them a new recycler that replicated the ore out as primary minerals. Phil’s grand-calves, who had been crew on Captains Hail ship and some of the first residences of Ochre City, ended up marrying the boys a couple of months later.

From what I understand, they are a foursome. They even share a huge house, and the girls have had calves to both boys. For whatever reason, they all deem Albi the head of the household, and he is a very contented man.

Phil even went to visit them, and he told me it was nice to sort out old grievances. Effy is the only one of his calves that have refused to accept an apology from him. She left to go visit Federation, and to this day, she hasn’t come back.

It was when I went on a trip to visited Ochre and Albi that I meet Inx. I found they were very happy people and had four calves at that time. Inx had been working for them, and we both knew as soon as we locked eyes that she would be coming home with me.

I had Greta with me on that trip, and she gave us her full approval. She told me that she had always felt that I would have six spouses. It just took a bit longer to find the last one. I wasn’t sorry, as I love my all my spouses as much today as I did when I first met them, if not more so.

Inx was a lovely addition and fitted in with us as if she had always been part of my growing family. She had her special quirks and took over a lot of the buying and selling. She was formidable on an auction floor. Trixi also found her niche, as she managed our growing lanky herds and the woollies. Bea ran the cattle, Cora schooled our calves and managed the homestead and Greta oversaw everything.

Foxi did indeed end up with Bull Ian Gray and Marcy. Foxi was very taken with them both and runs the port as I had predicted. Ian had acquired two more spouses before I meet Inx. He is a very contented Bull these days and hasn’t acquired any more wives since.

Foxi has had three calves to Ian. Ian says she is still a nympho, but that was what he loves about her. If he needs a magical charge, Foxi was always happy to apply. She screws the other spouses even more often than he does. He says he got the other spouses mostly to keep Foxi happy.

Marcy says that he is as insatiable as Foxi, so they did make a good pair. At least Foxi could wear him out. The pair of them wore the rest of them out. Marcy ran the household, and the other spouses had their jobs looking after various enterprises Ian ran, so they were all happy.

Robert Black has also managed to find three more wives. I brought back one of the Baron’s daughters for him from Metalton, and he got his metallurgist. He and Ian are still as thick as thieves. They always seem to have some new project up their sleeves.

Charcoal Bay has had to be added to the maps as it is thriving little town. We had even had built them a new cold-room warehouse. We placed it further away from the wharf. They use the one on the wharf as the receiving and sorting point.

The imports were then moved to the other warehouses for distribution if they weren’t going back out on another ship. They now owned and operated four ships that ran between Horn City and Southport.

Vaughn, my favourite Deputy-Mayor ended up with Peta and Pam. I had to find new staff to look after my residence in Horn City. The people of Horn City out-voted my rule for a councillor to stay in power for no more than three, five-year terms in office. Vaughn is still the Deputy-Mayor.

He does still have to get voted in every five years, but the people keep voting him in as they do most of the rest of the councillors. The councillors still have a zooid attached to their offices, and we still have the same voting process with the forums.

However, Vaughn doesn’t have to oversee Ochre City anymore. Ala Bay married one of Bull Dick Bellows calves, and they moved to Ochre a year after I got back with Trixi and Mica. Ala has been the Deputy-Mayor there for quite some time.

Ochre, Sable and I are more than happy with her abilities. Ala even has her own new council chambers, and she and Vaughn regularly discuss changes to ordinances and laws. They often match decisions so that both cities are run the same.

Interestingly Bull Dale Roan spends more time in his male form and Gary in female these days. Dale hasn’t birthed any more calves after Gini. He does seem to knock Gary and Oliva up about every five years though. He has also acquired two extra spouses and seems to like seeing them pregnant too.

Bulls Leigh Heart, Mike Tanner and Dale still run a lot of operations together, just as Bob Hoofs, Dick and I do. Cavil Hind and Phil Hay are still best mates, and Phil’s circumstances have improved, and his property is doing very well.

Edith and Kiki found Phil another two spouses. While we all know that Edith is his favourite, she makes sure he doesn’t get too possessive of her. She even had a calf for him, and Kiki and the others have given him several more.

Phil loved his present of the cotton seeds, and he is our principle cloth maker on Green Island. Dick plants the flax. He keeps half for making oil, and the pulp is used to make paper. The other half and a good portion of the oil then goes to Phil so he can make canvas and sailcloths.

Cavil hasn’t acquired any more spouses to date. He still makes the best cheeses that I’ve eaten anywhere. He is more than pleased with his lot in life, and now that his calves can marry, he is delighted to have a gazillion grand-calves running around. He also loves to use my Bull’s Retreat.

I bet you’re wondering where it is?


Okay, I’ll tell you.

For fun, I fixed up the spaceship a little, and I even moved it. I got the idea when we decided that the Winter Festival after my trip to Weston was to be at Cavil’s property. Candy, Horn City’s Controller, was able to grow me what she called a node. We put it in the old AI’s tank in the ship.

During the Festival, I got the other Bulls to help me activate her. They thought the whole idea was pretty neat. They were fascinated by the ship and even helped with the designs of the Retreat. Toffee, as Sable called her, was able to connect with the skeleton of the old controller.

By the way, Candy was tickled coral, to have a daughter. One of my favourite zooids, Magenta, made me twenty androids and they look after the ship under Toffee’s guidance. We didn’t totally rebuild it, but I got the androids to dig the ship out so we could get two engines working well enough to lift the ship and move it.

It took them nearly four months to do this. They had to repair one of the engines because Toffee said it had a leak and it was contaminating the ship. I asked her if the contamination could affect magical items and she agreed that it was very possible.

When she checked the old files from the original Torus, she was able to tell me that hydrazine was an exotic matter from the home world of Keltria. It was the fuel that provided spacecraft with the ability to travel between galaxies.

She didn’t know a lot more about its nature other than wizards were not to touch it under any circumstances. She told me that she had found a strict set of protocols about the storage, clean-up and handling of hydrazine. She told us mages to stay away until they got it sorted. She was most adamant.

Since the top of the ship wasn’t deemed contaminated, we fixed the energy collectors before we left. I had a lot of fun teaching the other Bulls and spouses how to do this. We added a heap of new crystals to them since Toffee needed the power for the recycler and replicator.

I also dropped a couple of the new repair spells I’d learnt on the ship to help her. We all had to laugh because Toffee was delighted with her project and we saw androids scurrying around doing her bidding. She did a lot of tut-tutting at her ship having been stripped.

My repair spell had helped with fixing the engines and other systems in the ship. One odd thing was my keep clean spell. She said once the android started collecting the hydrazine and putting it back into the storage system, the spell seemed to understand that, that was where it was supposed to be kept and had helped.

Anything that was deemed contaminated went through the recycler, or it was cleaned with a special machine she had that could recover hydrazine. The keep clean spell had encouraged the hydrazine to leave the parts of the ship it was located in and be collected by the machine.

The androids even recycled a lot of the surrounding soils, rocks and vegetation. Most of the time taken was just to dig the ship out. With nearly two-thirds of the 100m square base buried, it wasn’t a simple task. Cavil end up with a beautiful new lake once they had finished.

Fortunately, most of the leak was contained within the ship. Toffee was able to use the recovered hydrazine to top up the engines. She agreed that she didn’t have enough for any sort of orbital gymnastics, but I didn’t plan for the ship to ever go into orbit anyway.

The androids used a lot of material from the rubble around the ship to replace parts and build up the stores. We had also submitted our designs by then, so they started on the renovations too. Candy even sent Toffee another twenty androids just for the internal rebuild.

I donated two shipments of bauxite, one of lead ore, and two of copper ore and two of iron ore to the cause. Toffee was delighted because the ores also had a lot of rarer minerals that she had also needed for the repairs.

The androids had also found enough other trace minerals they needed in the rocks they were reclaiming. Ochre and Candy were also pleased to now receive these shipments on a regular basis. Horn City and Ochre City were looking pretty smik these days.

Once I was allowed near the ship again, I had Toffee move it to its new home. She had done a small test flight to move it from the crevice so they could finish the clean-up of the soils. She didn’t wish to move until she had recovered all the hydrazine.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.