Amity: 4. The Herds
Chapter 27: Fix-it

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27: Fix-it - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Since we were at the new wharf, I asked Ian and Robert where they wanted their cold rooms.

They already had the main road and a road built behind where the other longer wharf would go. The boys also planned another jetty at the other end of the beach. They had a lovely big mound of dirt and rocks that they had created when levelling off the road and clearing an area to start building back from the beach.

The road crew were due back in a week to build them a couple more roads. They were to run back from the wharf road, for warehouses and other businesses. They had already layed out a housing development further back and on higher ground, from where the jetty ran out along a spit of land.

It even had four homes and a form of bunkhouse built on it on one side of the access road for the work crews. I checked their map and the lay of the land, and I looked at what I had to work with. A large rocky outcrop backed onto the jetty, and I got them to walk up over the spit with me.

It was a bit rough, and the rocky outcrops were going to be a pain where they were. I looked over the other side of the spit and got an idea. I grinned at them, and I told them to link up with me. Robert didn’t have his ring yet, but I could teach him the spells, and he could feel what it felt like working with another mage. He did have the latent ability so he would benefit.

I had the picture in my head of what I wanted to achieve and the lay of the land. I showed them how to see what I did. I could pick out the different elements of the earth and showed them how to make them move and re-join in different combinations where I wanted them.

For a 150m down the spit, I hollowed out the outcrops 60m wide and pushed the rocks up as I built the walls. I built the walls up to 5m and created a thick solid floor above and below the area. I then built the next level up another 4m in height.

I split the bottom level into four 40m long by 60m wide sections. I left space for connecting doorways and large elevators to be put in later. I built wide stairs to the upper levels in each section. I split the top level into eight areas.

I provided access to the stairs and for where the elevators would go in later. I included a long wide hall between the eight sections that ran the entire length of the building. They could work out how they wanted to use the rooms.

I built a low gabled roof from the rocks and included big rain tanks under the roof and towards the ends of the building. They could be fully plumbed in later. I also provided a 20m wide covered area surround the outside of building to protect the lower sections from the weather.

The covers were so they could work when it rained. The shade in summer would be good too. I decided it could act as a balcony for the upper level. So I extended the roof and added some roof to ground pillars for ascetics.

I adjusted the gutters to go to the huge water tanks. We got more than enough rain that the tanks should provide ample water for the building and even for the ships. I dropped a purification spell on the tanks.

I left doorways where the boys wanted them on the different levels and even split one section on the landward end into several offices for them. I provided windows in the upper sections. On the bottom floor, I installed high glass sections would provide light access but the glass wasn’t designed to open, as the upper windows could.

We added large, wide access doors for the forklifts on the lower sections of the length of the wall that didn’t have the stairs and elevators. I then build three 20m square rooms in each section. They also had large doors for easy access. The rest of the space was left for them to use, how they wished.

On the other side of this warehouse, I flattened out the land and formed a 40m wide jetty 200m long with 20m of its width overhanging the sea as the jetty extended from the land. I added a few support pillars just to make it look solid. I flattened out a further 50m of the end of the peninsula on the seaward side to join the jetties and the warehouse.

On the point of the peninsula, for fun and navigation, I built a slim 40m high conical tower to be a lighthouse. I’d smoothed and rounded the seawalls and used the extra rocks in my lighthouse construction. I added several levels so the operator could live there too.

On the landward side, I flattened a 100m area, so it joined back to the access road. I opened my eyes to see what I had done. I grinned at Ian, “Shall we go put the crystals in place and ice up your cold rooms?”

Robert looked at the new building and the new jetty. “By the goddesses, that is three times bigger than what we were thinking of.”

“I was a bit worried it wouldn’t be big enough,” I said with a grin. They looked at me with raised eyebrows, and I had to chuckle. “You’ll need to get it wired up and plumbed. I had to leave you something to do,” I said.

I was pleased with the nice walls I had created for the building. Where possible I had split the rocks, so their inner layers were displayed and laid them, so they meshed. It created some interesting effects, and I liked the contrasts.

We planted the crystals, and I explained about why I was putting the crystals where I did, and how the coverage would keep the spells active. I added the extra ones to the cold rooms, and we set the middle rooms as to be colder than the outer ones.

I go them to link with me again, and we added the preservation spells. I explained they would preserve the building and its contents. They would probably be still standing is several hundred years’ time.

Happy with the new building we head back to the festival.


Our spouses took one look at us and sighed.

“Well there go goes the next couple of hours,” Bea commented, and we found ourselves being carted off to be bathed and recharged. As much as I loved screwing my girls they had worked out if I used a lot of magical energy the best way to recharge me was gang-bang me.

I knew what was coming when they stripped off and changed. I dutifully changed to female and got in the big tub we had in the bathroom attached to our room at Ian’s house. They took their time getting me ramped up, teasing me as they washed me.

I was starting to appreciate my spouses in their male forms when I was female. I’d never been particularly attracted to men as such. Yet, with them it was different as they were mine, and I knew when they screwed me when I was female it was the other side of their natures appealing to my feminine side.

They were my loves, and I had come to love both sides of their natures and mine. I still didn’t do it often, but when we did change, they always made it worth my while. By the time, they had finished with me I was a squirming mass of flesh.

The orgasms and recharges were massive and as one no sooner got me coming and came in me the next took their place. And I was taken to heaven again. I had to giggle at their self-satisfied grins as they watched me shudder uncontrollably from their efforts.

Greta had decided to go last, and she was still in me. She liked rocking her hips to keep me rammed even though she had come. She finally pulled out so I could come back to earth and they cuddled up to me. They gently rubbed my shivering body and gave me little kisses as I finally calmed down.

“Maybe, you should all come with me,” I said.

Cora chuckled and licked my nipple making me shudder again. “Nope, if we come you won’t look for our spouse,” she told me.

“You’re sure we need another? I’m more than happy with what I have,” I said seriously.

“Yes,” Bea said emphatically. “We know we can satisfy you if we can get you to change but even that is exhausting to do on a regular basis and you’re not comfortable doing it too often. When you really need a fix like today, we know we can get you to change.”

Cora then took over, “The problem is we love you making love to us too. We have no idea how you can do all of us in a night and more than once. You do manage it on a regular basis. You not needing as much sleep as we do doesn’t help either.”

Greta gently kissed me and added, “We, however, don’t require the level of sex you do. Even once a night with you is enough for us. A fourth would help us spread out our time with you and help ensure you get the fix you need and we get the rest we need.”

“You can be overpowering at times with how you make us come. You have no idea how happy I was to see Bea and Cora on the ship. I love you very much Bron, but I would have gone nuts by now without them. I think it’s because you’re a high-level mage and we aren’t.”

Bea chuckled and said, “Another high-level mage with a nymphomaniac personality might help.” She and others giggled at her description of the spouse they wanted me to find.

“So you’re not coming with me, so if I get frustrated enough, I’ll look for some else. That’s rough,” I said more seriously.

“No, that’s a reality. We know you, Bron. We had hoped you would accept Honey, but your love for us wouldn’t let you. If we aren’t there to influence you, we think it will be easier. Knowing that if you love the person, then we will too, should help you.”

“You have a very high standard. I knew as soon as I saw Bea and Cora that I could love them. The fact they wore magical items told me they were good people. I’d already guessed at Dad’s that it took someone special to get you interested. You have demonstrated that to us many times since,” Greta said.

Cora giggled, “It was so funny watching all those shifters trying to get you hard. We told them they could sleep with you if they got you to sprout an erection.”

“They were kissing you and rubbing up against you but nothing, unless we touched you. The moment another girl kissed you, down you went,” Bea chuckled.

“The closest you came was when you kissed dad,” Greta said. I looked at her in surprise. I do remember that I had kissed him but not a lot more. I was little more intoxicated than I thought if I did more.

She grinned, “Beth was just about in hysterics. Poor daddy, he just about came in his pants when you felt him up. You even changed to female and rubbed your udders on him, do you remember doing that?”

My eyebrows shot up, and I shook my head, “No, I do remember that he was a good kisser. I think it may have even made me think of you, Greta,” I said just to stir her in turn.

“That makes sense since he did teach me how to kiss,” she replied. “I didn’t tend to go with the others. Daddy was a very gentle lover and tried to make it as pleasant for us as he could. He does like kissing,” she added with a cheeky grin.

I grinned back, “Yep, he sure is good at it. It’s probably why I felt him up. My inhibitions were way down that night. My brain was fried with all the stimulation.”

“Really?” Bea said, “Hum, that does make sense. I have noticed that you seek one of us out after someone tries to stir you up. You are a strange shifter, Bron. I wonder why you don’t display the physical symptoms of becoming aroused by other people.”

I shrugged, “I can only guess there is something screwy with the way my brain is wired.”

“I wonder if that is why you’re happy to kiss the other Bulls. Maybe if the person doesn’t have strong magical abilities your desires to actually mate with them is suppressed in some way. You can still appreciate them but not enough to mate,” Cora said.

“My love, your guess is as good as mine. I am what I am. At least you know as long as I’m not in season, I’ll behave,” I commented.

“Why was Honey the exception? Does she have magical ability?” Bea asked.

“Yes, but I detected some conflict within her, and I think she is like Wanda and Dale and needs to find the people or person who truly loves her first,” I added.

“But that wasn’t you was it, my love? Just having magical ability wasn’t enough for you,” Greta said in speculation.

“No, I’m sorry, but I didn’t feel for her what I feel for you three. You each give me something I seem to need. I don’t feel that I love you the same. I don’t feel I love you any less than each other it’s just different for each of you. If that makes sense,” I finished.

The girls looked at each other. We had all changed back to our preferred states as we talked. They smiled at me and kissed me very deeply one after the other. They chuckled at my erection, and Bea kissed the tip of my cock, “You behave you, naughty boy. You have had more than enough for now.”

I pouted, and they chuckled and got off the bed to get dressed.


We left the next morning.

We decided to make it a round trip and went home via Midton. The road builders had finished this section of road. They were busy building the new road from Midton to Central across Phil’s land. He planned to set up a village about midway between the two towns.

It would split up his property a lot more, but it had been pointed out he hadn’t used the land in his lifetime, and while we all preserved large sections of land for the native wildlife, a lot of our properties were not really used. Probably about three-quarters of my land was in a similar condition.

I think many of the Bulls were surprised at how little of the land we owned was actually used. Sometimes it was easy to forget just how big our island was. I didn’t really wish to encourage a massive population explosion or even us cultivating a lot more land.

Travelling around as we were, made me realise that it would take some time before over-population would be an issue. Even with our relatives being allowed to breed, I’d been getting a general impression from many of them they were not planning large families. I was kinda happy they weren’t.

Not that I could bitch about this issue since I already had six calves of my own. As I had told my spouses, I was more than happy if we didn’t have any more, until this lot were grown up. I got some chuckles from them, and I had a feeling I’d end up with more, sooner than I probably wished. I, however, still didn’t plan to birth them.

If I do end up with another spouse that would most likely change the number of calves I do end up with. I was still in two minds as to if I should even look. I decided it would be a wait and see type thing. If it happened, it happened, if it didn’t then it didn’t.

Since we were going that way, we left with Robert, Cavil and Phil. We stopped in at Robert’s and found his ring was spotty and the girls helped me fix it, and it happily went to Robert. He was delighted, as was Pauli his spouse. I’d been able to give her a novices pouch when we were at Ian’s house.

I was delighted with the health of his animals, and I could see that other more recent improvements had been made. He was happy to show us around and point out some of the projects his people had been working on.

I gave him and Pauli one of the small bags of crystals each and reminded him to contact the girls if they needed help. I was glad I had collected a heap of new ones while were in Horn City. I wasn’t sure why I wanted them at the time, but I was now happy to have them to give away.

We travelled to Cavil’s homestead. My other home, I told Cavil and Beth. They both hugged me and said by rights, it should be mine. I shook my head and said, “No, the right person is looking after this Herd. Cerys may be a problem though.”

They looked at me in surprise. I grinned and said, “I think you will find that she will be your heir. I see retirement in your future.”

Cavil looked at his daughter and then back at me, “Well if the ring goes to me, she may have to wait a while.”

“She’ll wait, but you may need to send her on a world tour when she hits twenty or so,” I chuckled.

“Well that gives me plenty of time to make the property one she would be proud to inherit,” he replied.

I agreed, and we looked at his ring. It was in a safe that he rarely used and we were surprised that it was a four gem ring. It had Psychic, Lore, Nature and Earth gems on it. “That could explain why the Hind family had always been a principle family,” I said to Cavil.

Phil frowned at the ring and asked to look at it. He looked at it carefully and said, “Hum, okay. Why do you have the Horn Ring, Cavil?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.